Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloodface280's MPF Application :)

5 posters

Go down

Bloodface280's MPF Application :) Empty Bloodface280's MPF Application :)

Post by Bloopface280 Wed May 28, 2014 10:45 pm

Steam Name: Butterfly/VoiceMaster It changes.

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198062657643/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:51195957

1. How long have you been a part of Vortex Roleplay? Almost a month.

2. What would you generalize to be your total playtime on Vortex? About, 24ish hours. I am on a ton, to be honest.

3. How long have you been roleplaying in general? About a year and a half.

4. Do you consider yourself to be efficient at roleplaying? Yes, I do.

3. Why do you want to be a part of our Metropolice Force? I would like to join the MPF to role-play as a civil protection unit and to role-play something more broad than a citizen or Civil Workers Union.

4. Have you read all of the Informative Guidelines?
These are the tips at the top of the application. I have.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines? You are not allowed to leave Nexus till the rank of 05, only RCTs 05's and 04's are able to go rogue, and last but not least, if you are killed as a rogue you will have a character ban, and a whitelist removal.

6. There are a total of _20_ informative guidelines.

7. Did you read and study the Metropolice Force Guide? Yes, as much as I could.

8. What does 10-4 mean? 10-4 means "OK"

9. What does 11-22a mean? 11-22a means "Light Contraband"

10. List the weapons you'd be allowed to checkout at the following rank: 03, Second Tier. At second tier, 03, you are able to check out a basic USP match 9mm pistol, MP7 Tactical Sub-Machine Gun, M67 Advanced Smoke Grenade, and a C89 Flash Grenade.

11. Give an example of a moderate contraband item. One moderate contrabrand item is some resistance gear.

12. What is the level of crime for having possession of a moderate contraband item?
What would the punishment be for that level of crime? The level for having possession of a moderate contrabrand item is level 3, which would be a punishment of 2-3 cycles of detainment.

13. How does the standard breach and clear protocol work? The breacher stands on the left of the door and waits for the injection command, and does not enter unless needed for a secondary breach. The team leader calls the stack, prepare, and injection command, and has an option of entering after the breach and clear. Pointman 2 enters first clearing the right side of the room, while pointman 1 enters second and clears the left side of the room, and when the room is clear the pointmen will call all clear.

14. What districts/areas are you allowed to enter at all times? You are aloud to enter district areas 1 through 5 at all times.

15. What districts/areas are you only allowed to enter under certain circumstances? List the circumstances for each area. District seven and shell beach are only available if it is opened for citizens. The Grizzly Grotto is only available if you are responding to a call.

16. Which districts/areas are you never allowed to enter, period? District six/Construction Site.

17. At what rank are you allowed to leave the nexus? You can leave the Nexus at rank 05.

18. What action do you take in the following situation:
You happen to be in the plaza, and an armed citizen is firing a pulse-rifle everywhere. Citizens are screaming,
a few officers are down, and the situation isn't looking good. I would find cover, then call in for help using "10-99" then "647A" then wait for oders from a hign command.

19. Explain the ten step process of properly detaining someone. It's on the guide.
Do not copy and paste.

1. Move towards the criminal.

2. Order them to face the nearest wall.

3. Tie them asking if they resist in LOOC or the end of the /me.

4. Ask for them to Apply, then scan data with /viewdata and /me it.

5. If it is an anti-citizen call for backup. If they aren't, move onto step 6.

6. Decide the punishment (Re-education, detainment, amputation.

7. If detained, bring them to a cll and stay with them for the amount of cycles.

8. When cycles are over, order them to face the wall.

9. Knock them unconcious with your stunstick.

10. Drag the citizen into the city and set them free. Untie them after they wake up.

20. How does division ranking advancement work? You start off as a recruit, after basic training you can choose a division. Once you choose a division you start off at rank 05. You move from 05 to 04 to 03 to 02 to 01. At this point you can choose to become an OfC, or continue ranking onto the next tier. This continues untill you reach tier 4.

21. At which rank are you allowed to authorize Judgement Waivers?
Tier 2 rank 05.

22. Which of the following situations would require a Judgement Waiver? Mark [Yes] or [No] next to each situation.

• A Metropolice Unit or City Administrator is murdered by a rogue unit or anti-citizen: [Yes]
• An anti-citizen fires a weapon anywhere within the city: [No]
• Unarmed Anti-Citizens are sighted or reported: [No]
• An uprising, or other form of rebel propaganda takes place: [Yes]
• A Metropolice Unit is assaulted WITHOUT a firearm: [No]

23. What rank are you allowed to use a pistol at? Tier 1 rank 04.

24. What happens if you use a pistol before this rank? You will get 2 blackmarks.

25. Do you understand how to use our Advanced Viewdata? Yes.

26. What happens if you go rogue and get caught? Your character will be perma killed and you will lose your whitelist.

27. Do you understand not to argue with other players? I do understand.

28. What should you do if you find yourself in a disagreement with other players? If you are in an argument with other players you should contact staff member.

29. What are your past experiences in the Metropolice Force? I have never been in the Metropolice Force.

30. Why should we accept your application? You should accept my application, because I am a truly good roleplayer. I never minge around, aswell as I have decent grammar/spelling.

31. Why should we accept your application over other player's applications?

I have read over some of the other applications and have noticed it looks like they have put no effort into them. Maybe around 10-15 minutes tops. I am now at this question and it has been around 30 mins and I am putting as much effort as I can.

32. What happens if you do not stay in-character, or try to mess-around and simply void it afterwards?

I will be perma-killed and have my whitelist immediatley removed.

33. Do you tend to complain a lot?

Not really. There are times where I may ask for help, but I don't think that is really complaining.

34. Do you have any close friends who play on the server, that could recommend you? Luminous, Mendelevious, Yuri (Badword) Garrison, maybe a few more.

35. Can you passively roleplay, using detailed actions?

I can.

36. Do you have a basic knowledge and understanding of Half-Life 2 lore?

Of course, why would I play this without it?

37. How active are you on the server?

I am on around 3-5 times a week.

38. How well can you follow instructions?

As well as I can.

39. Do you plan on being a loyal player?

I do.

- Give an example of your own personal passive roleplaying using the /me command.
Note: Give an example that represents the level of detail you use on average. For example, don't type a paragraph for walking across a floor unless you actually plan to use that amount of detail in game.

A citizen is seen running throughout the plaza.
/me raises his hand, saying "Hold it." while staring at the man.
The citizen keeps running around, even after spotting and hearing the Civil Protection Officer.
/me sighs, and takes off after him, raising his voice, "Stop right there!"
The citizen grinds to a halt, looking at him dumbly.
/me motions to a wall closest to them, saying "Get on that wall."
The Citizen reluctantly walks over, placing his hands on the wall.
/me walks over, taking a tie from his belt and reaches up for his arms, attempting to tie them. [Resist?]
The Citizen lets the ties wrap around his wrists, sighing.
/me finishes the tie, saying "Apply."
The Citizen speaks, "Henry Gregor, 13643."
/me lifts his datapad from his belt, obviously pressing some buttons but you can not see.
/me replaces his datapad on his belt, grabbing him by the ties and walking toward the nexus with him.

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Name: Drake Zaan
Height: 6,1
Status (Loyalist, Civil Worker's Union, or Citizen?): CWU
Loyalist Points [N/A if None]: 0 (On the person I made the CWU app with I had 15. Does that count?)

Mother's Full Name: Marrissa Zaan

Father's Full Name: Franklin Zaan

Previous locations of residence before city seventeen: City 45, and City 18.

Character Backstory: Drake Zaan listened to the sounds of help, "Today's the day isn't it?" was the same phrase he heard when he walked around the city before it all happened. The day when you proceed with the life you were given but had it torched and burn't to a crisp. Drake was departed from his own train while his brother was on it and was sent to C11 to spend the eternity of his life in a minor paradise. It was better then his childhood, he was abandoned, despised, forgotten. Why did this happen to him? Why me? His parents didn't believe him and thought he would just be useless and Drake's "family" wasn't a family. He never liked any of them and he was just seperated from his brother. Family doesn't matter now does it? Society burn't into his mind, a word which caused him pain. His father didn't seemed to care about how he was treated, neither did his mother. Drake's parents decided to abandon him by moving to a different house without consulting him and his brother lived down the block but he didn't care about his brother. His brother was better off alone by himself, he didn't need him. Everyday he wanted society to be under a new rule with civilised practices, other people didn't have to experience what he had to have happen to himself.

When he was 29 years old he was searching an alley for any scraps to help himself to, when he looked back to make sure no one was watching he saw a crowd of people standing still staring at something. They had shocked looks on their faces as if someone has died, Drake ran out to see what all the commotion was. He soon got the same look everybody else had, a giant ship with great technology was hovering over the town. It wasn't soon after that strange men in suits with strange weapons in their hands swooped down on ropes and was shooting everybody, he heard a girl scream "Help! I am being attacked someone help me!" People all around him were being shot dead right in his eyes, letting out a final breath of air before collapsing to the ground not making a single move. Some people were knocked unconscious and dragged into their ships. The strange figures in suits were manning guns and shooting the crowd. Drake made a quick dash to a trash can while he watched. Blazes of fire scorched everywhere while everybody ran to houses, most of them didn't make it and was either shot, kidnapped, or burned. Drake stood up while he watched everybody die. He wanted to run, his body told him to run. He stood still because he knew, he knew something he never knew before... "Today's the day isn't it?"

Bloopface280

Back to top Go down

Bloodface280's MPF Application :) Empty Re: Bloodface280's MPF Application :)

Post by maggots10 Thu May 29, 2014 6:09 am

+REP This RPer looks like they spent alot of time and they are a good roleplayer.
maggots10
maggots10

Back to top Go down

Post by Noahleahy Sat May 31, 2014 3:42 am

I like this RPer, he took alot of time into his app, I support this guy.

Noahleahy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneaker Sat May 31, 2014 12:18 pm

Crappy application

(Just kidding, better than mine was)
+SUPPORT

Sneaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Duspende Sat May 31, 2014 12:22 pm

Accepted
Duspende
Duspende

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down