Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enclave096's MPF Application

3 posters

Go down

Enclave096's MPF Application Empty Enclave096's MPF Application

Post by Enclave096 Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:20 am

APPLICATION:

Steam Name: Enclave

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198029192112/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:34463192

1. How long have you been a part of Vortex Roleplay?

- I've been on for about 1 and 1/2 weeks.

2. What would you generalize to be your total playtime on Vortex?
- I would generalize my total playtime in total would be about 17 hours.

3. How long have you been roleplaying in general?
- I've been roleplaying for about a year.

4. Do you consider yourself to be efficient at roleplaying?
- Yes, I do.

3. Why do you want to be a part of our Metropolice Force?
- I want to be a part of the Metropolice Force because it could be an interesting roleplaying experience and would improve my roleplaying skill.

4. Have you read all of the Informative Guidelines?
These are the tips at the top of the application.
- Yes, I have.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines?
I've learned a lot from the application guidelines. I learned that you can't go rouge above the rank of 04.  Only RCT's, 05's, and 04's can go rouge. I can't leave the nexus before the rank of 05. I also learned I can't use a pistol of any kind unless I'm 04 and up(If I disobey those orders, I would get two instant blackmarks.).

6. There are a total of ___ informative guidelines.
- There are a total of 20 informative guidelines.

7. Did you read and study the Metropolice Force Guide?
- Yes, I have.

8. What does 10-4 mean?
- A 10-4 means OK/Affirmative.

9. What does 11-22a mean?
- A 11-22a means light contraband.

10. List the weapons you'd be allowed to checkout at the following rank: 03, Second Tier.
- A basic USP match 9mm pistol
- A MP7 tactical sub-machine gun
- A M67 advanced smoke grenade and a C89 flash grenade

11. Give an example of a moderate contraband item.
- An example would be a basic weapon, resistance gear, radio, ETC.

12. What is the level of crime for having possession of a moderate contraband item?
What would the punishment be for that level of crime?
- The level of crime would be level three and 2-3 cycles in detainment. He/She would also be issued 4-6 penalty points.

13. How does the standard breach and clear protocol work?
- The standard breach and clear protocol works like this, the Team Leader gives the orders "Stack, Prep, and Inject" Stack means to get into positions, Prep means to ready weapons and Inject means to start the breaching protocol. The breacher stands on the left side of the door, ready for the "Inject" command from the Team Leader (NOTE: The breacher doesn't enter at all unless he/she needs to breach again). Once The breacher breaches, there are two pointmen. They are on the left side of the door. When the door opens, P2 enters and heads to the right, clearing the area. Once P2 enters, P1 enters right behind him and and goes off the the left. Once the room is cleared, both pointmen give the all clear.

14. What districts/areas are you allowed to enter at all times?
- D1-D5

15. What districts/areas are you only allowed to enter under certain circumstances? List the circumstances for each area.
- D7 (Shellbeach) and The Grizzly Grotto. D7 is only allowed for MPF if it open to the citizens. MPF can only enter the Grizzly Grotto if responding to calls.

16. Which districts/areas are you never allowed to enter, period?
- D6

17. At what rank are you allowed to leave the nexus?
- At the rank of 05 and up.

18. What action do you take in the following situation:
You happen to be in the plaza, and an armed citizen is firing a pulse-rifle everywhere. Citizens are screaming,
a few officers are down, and the situation isn't looking good.
- First, I would find the nearest cover and call for backup. Then, while I waited for backup to arrive, I would try to takedown the citizen. If the citizen is a anti-citizen, I would radio in to a 02 or above to activate a Judgment Waiver.

19. Explain the ten step process of properly detaining someone. It's on the guide.
Do not copy and paste.
1. Locate the suspect and head to their location.
2. Order them to face the wall. (If they don't comply, I may call in for backup or use the stunstick on them.
3. Tie them, then in LOOC or by /me, ask them if they resist.
4. Tell them to apply, and view at it using the /viewdata command (/me when using the /viewdata command)
5. If they are an anti-citizen, call in for backup. If not, ignore this step.
6. Decide what their punishment would be, EX: a re-education, __ cycles, amputation, ETC.
7. If you decided their punishment should be detainment, take them to a cell and wait right beside them until the __ cycles are up.
8. When their detainment punishment is done, order them to face the cell wall.
9. Knock them out using your stunstick.
10. Take them to a remote location in the city and let them go. That is how you detain someone.

20. How does division ranking advancement work?
- The way division ranking works is kinda backwards. First, you start as a RCT, or recruit. Then, once Basic Training is complete, you may choose a division. Lets say the MPF chooses Alpha, the unit would then start out as a Alpha(The name would look like C17.MPF.ALPHA-05.XXX, X being a number) The unit goes through promotions and goes from 05 to 01. Now, once he has done that, he may choose to become Alpha OfC, then to CmD, or continue to go to Ursa. The process would start over again. When any unit reaches the third tier of any division, that unit may choose to be a SAVAGE unit. They train new and existing units. The Ursa unit goes all the way up to Zeta. From there, he has to go to Zeta OfC, then CmD, than at the fourth tier, he may become Dvl. This means he leads the entire division.

21. At which rank are you allowed to authorize Judgement Waivers?
- at rank 02 or above.

22. Which of the following situations would require a Judgement Waiver? Mark [Yes] or [No] next to each situation.

• A Metropolice Unit or City Administrator is murdered by a rogue unit or anti-citizen: Yes
• An anti-citizen fires a weapon anywhere within the city: Yes
• Unarmed Anti-Citizens are sighted or reported: No
• An uprising, or other form of rebel propaganda takes place: Yes
• A Metropolice Unit is assaulted WITHOUT a firearm: No

23. What rank are you allowed to use a pistol at?
- You may only use a pistol at rank 04 and up at tier 1.

24. What happens if you use a pistol before this rank?
- You will get a blackmark.

25. Do you understand how to use our Advanced Viewdata?
- Yes, I do.

26. What happens if you go rogue and get caught?
- If I went rogue, my character would get Perma-killed and I would be removed from the whitelist.

27. Do you understand not to argue with other players?
- Yes, I do

28. What should you do if you find yourself in a disagreement with other players?
- I should try to resovle the situation. If I needed to, I should call an admin using @.

29. What are your past experiences in the Metropolice Force?
- I actually haven't got any MPF experience. I would hope that I would learn fast and make a good first impression.

30. Why should we accept your application?
- You should accept my application because I put a lot of time into it and I am a good RPer. I also try my best to be at least good in any situation. If you decide not to accept my app, please tell me why, so that I may learn and improve.

31. Why should we accept your application over other player's applications?
- You should accept my application instead of others because I am planning on becoming a loyal player and I am also trying to donate(I can't get it to use the gift card I bought to donate to you guys). I am also a decent RPer and learn from my mistakes. I read some of the denied MPF app to see what was wrong and to see if I had the same mistake.

32. What happens if you do not stay in-character, or try to mess-around and simply void it afterwards?
- I will get Perma-killed and whitelist removal.

33. Do you tend to complain a lot?
- No, I don't.

34. Do you have any close friends who play on the server, that could recommend you?
- Yes, I do. I play mostly with Coopy1 and Red.

35. Can you passively roleplay, using detailed actions?
- Yes, I can.

36. Do you have a basic knowledge and understanding of Half-Life 2 lore?
- Yes, I do.

37. How active are you on the server?
- I get on every day unless I'm ether gone or doing school related stuff.

38. How well can you follow instructions?
- I can follow instructions pretty well.

39. Do you plan on being a loyal player?
- As I stated before, yes.

- Give an example of your own personal passive roleplaying using the /me command.
Note: Give an example that represents the level of detail you use on average. For example, don't type a paragraph for walking across a floor unless you actually plan to use that amount of detail in game.
/me walks the Biotic, looking at him
/me turns and faces the Biotic, just staring at it, trying to intimidate it creature
/me grabs the broom from its hand and throws it on the floor, saying "Pick it up!"
/me grumbles under his breath, somthing about biotics and tests
CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Name: Aleksander Boris Sloviknov
Height: 5'8"
Status (Loyalist, Civil Worker's Union, or Citizen?): CWU
Loyalist Points [N/A if None]: N/A

Mother's Full Name: Nadyenka Myka Sloviknov

Father's Full Name: Oleg Slava Sloviknov

Previous locations of residence before city seventeen: City 49

Character Backstory: Aleksandr Sloviknov was born is Russia. He was around 4 when he started school. The teachers were amazing talent in class. Aleksander was always interested in science. When he graduated, he applied for a job at the local drug store. That was when times were simpler. After he quit and was looking for a new job, the Combine invaded Earth and took it over in seven hours. He was assigned the status citizen and lived among the many other citizens. From his home town, he was relocated to City 49, where he had to start speaking English. Trying to learn another language was very difficult when you were under the constant eye of the CP. He learned English and finally got his hands on a relocation coupon. He didn't know where to go from City 49, until he heard about City 17. He used his coupon and was relocated to City 17. Once there, he realized that there wasn't much difference between the two cities. He decided he needed to do something other than sit and wait until the next rations. He applied to become CWU, and was accepted. He worked at the general store one in a while and mostly stood in the hospital. When working, sometimes a biotic would come and clean everything. He was so fascinated with them, he wanted to study them. That is when he heard the there was a division of MPF that specialized in studying living organisms. That is when he applied for the MPF and now, he waits for the response...
Enclave096
Enclave096

Back to top Go down

Enclave096's MPF Application Empty Re: Enclave096's MPF Application

Post by Duspende Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:12 am

Accepted Great app!
Duspende
Duspende

Back to top Go down

Post by abbhub Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:44 pm

How come you check the latest ones!

abbhub

Back to top Go down

Post by Duspende Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:45 pm

I just do apps willy-nilly. I start from the top and work my way down.
Duspende
Duspende

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down