Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brown Kookie's City Scanner application.

5 posters

Go down

Brown Kookie's City Scanner application. Empty Brown Kookie's City Scanner application.

Post by Kookie Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:52 pm

APPLICATION:

Steam Name: Brown Kookie

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198012205160

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:25969716

1. How long have you been on the server? At least three months. It's hard to tell.

2. Do you know how to properly roleplay? Yes, and I enjoy doing so.

3. Why do you want to play as a City Scanner?
I think that it's really fun RP, and that the MPF needs some SCNs, because when a citizen gets away from a situation, they're usually un IDed. A scanner can be set in, get information on the citizen, and place a BOL on the person.

Basically, add more risks to fleeing from the MPF.

4. Have you read all of the application guidelines? Yes.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines?
How to speak like a scanner, what I can and cannot do, and the fact that I cannot attack players in anyway besides flashing them/taking pictures with them.

6. Do you understand not to argue with other players?
Yes, I do.

7. What should you do if you find yourself in a disagreement with other players?
I should call an admin and wait for them to sort things out.

8. Why should we accept your application?
Because I'm a loyal player, and I'm a very experienced roleplayer. I plan on sticking with VG.

9. Can you passive roleplay, in detail?
Yes, I can. I'm going to save my example for the question that asks for it.

10. Do you have a basic knowledge and understanding of Half-Life 2 lore?
Yes, I've played Half-Life 2 more than a couple times.

11. How active are you on the server?
Very, I get on almost daily.

12. Do you plan on being a loyal player?
Yes, and I already consider myself one.

13. Give an example of how to roleplay as a city scanner, using the /me command.
/me beeps, hovering over to the man.
Citizen123: Uh...
/me flashes the man, and you hear the snapping of it's camera. When your vision returns, you see it flying away.
Citizen 123 grunts, "I'm tired of this shit. FUCK YOU!". He then picks up a rock, throwing it at the scanner.
/me gets hit in the motor, and it seems to do a fair amount of damage. It hovers low to the ground, then regains it's altitude. It beeps, and starts flashing the man, taking several pictures.
Dispatch radios in ERROR; DAMAGE RECEIVED; 10-20 IS D1;;

14. What are your Metropolice Force Digits? (You are required to have a MPF character.)

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Physical Description: New Metal | Camera | Flash | Beeping sounds | Low hum | Hovering | Slightly visible motor | UU sticker on plate |
Kookie
Kookie

Back to top Go down

Brown Kookie's City Scanner application. Empty Re: Brown Kookie's City Scanner application.

Post by klindahl14 Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:26 pm

+ Support.
Although I have some differences with him, i think he would be a great Scanner, and a great scanner to run into.
klindahl14
klindahl14

Back to top Go down

Brown Kookie's City Scanner application. Empty Re: Brown Kookie's City Scanner application.

Post by Ltsparklez Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:03 pm

-support
Untill you show me a backstory of your scanners life from when he started out as the brave little toaster and turned into the giant mech that he is today I cannot support this... I'm deeply sorry...

(Kidding Razz looks fine)
Ltsparklez
Ltsparklez

Back to top Go down

Post by Kookie Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:06 pm

scenur waz a toastur but his mestur was meen so he becaym scenur 4 combien so he ken kill cumbean k
Kookie
Kookie

Back to top Go down

Post by jedinator Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:22 pm

+support, fun man

jedinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Duspende Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:56 pm

Accepted
Duspende
Duspende

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down