Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darth Quintonias's MPF application v 2.0

3 posters

Go down

Darth Quintonias's MPF application v 2.0 Empty Darth Quintonias's MPF application v 2.0

Post by Darth Quintonias Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:39 pm

NOTE: I am sorry about my Original post, it took me two and a half hours to write and by the time it was done it was 12:00 AM and i was overtired.

Steam Name= Darth Quintonias

steam link= http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198050802803/

steam ID= STEAM_0:1:45268537

Q:How long have you been a part of Vortex Roleplay?

A:I have been a part of Vortex RP for about a week now.

Q:What would you generalize to be your total playtime on Vortex?

A: about 4 days..

Q:How long have you been roleplaying in general?

A: i have been roleplaying in general for about 2 years.

Q: Do you consider yourself to be efficient at roleplaying?

A: i would consider myself average.

Q:Why do you want to be a part of our Metropolice Force?

A: it would give me a sense of duty on the server.

Q: Have you read all of the Informative Guidelines?

These are the tips at the top of the application.
A: yes i have.

Q: What have you learned from the application guidelines?

A: i have learned that you dont take players abusing their power lightly (and for good reason), i learned not to act like an admin (eg not to interfere in an argument i am not part of and similar scenarios), i learned that the MPF is a thing to not think of lightly and to follow orders given by higher ranking members.

Q:There are a total of ___ informative guidelines.

A:there is a total of 18 informative guidelines.

Q:Did you read and study the Metropolice Force Guide?

A:yes i have. it was very detailed (which normally gets me interested in reading the whole thing with stuff like this (Especially books)).

Q:hat does 10-4 mean?

A:10-4 means OK (or roger that etc. depending how formally you want to think of it).

Q:What does 11-22a mean?

A:11-22a means that you have found live contraband and/or that you are addressing it (depends on the context of the way you use it)

Q:List the weapons you'd be allowed to checkout at the following rank: 03, Second Tier.

A:at rank 03 second tier you are allowed to checkout a nine millimeter pistol, an mp7 SMG, an M67 smoke grenade, and a C89 Flash Grenade.

Q:Give an example of a moderate contraband item.

A:an example of a moderate contraband item would be a radio, weapons, or any gear affiliated with the resistance.

Q:What is the level of crime for having possession of a moderate contraband item?
What would the punishment be for that level of crime?

A: the crime for having moderate contraband is a level three crime and punishable with the issuing of 4-6 penalty points.

Q:How does the standard breach and clear protocol work?

A:during a breaching scenario there are four participants: The breacher, Team Leader, and the two pointmen. when they are preparing to perform a breach, the Team Leader orders the squad to stack, which is when the pointmen get up against the wall on the right side of the door and the breacher on the left. When they are in position, the Team Leader orders them to "prep" (prepare) which is when they breacher will wait for the inject command and the pointmen get their weapons ready. when the Team Leader orders them to inject, the breacher shoots the lock on the door, busting it open, and the pointmen move in to clear the room, they would check all corners and take out any hostile inhabitants. when the room is clear the pointmen would give the all and the Team Leader will enter (if he or she decides) and the breacher would move in if needed for another breach, then repeat the protocol.

Q:What districts/areas are you allowed to enter at all times?

A: The districts that MPF units are allowed to enter at all times are the Plaza, Outer Plaza, Trainstation, and Backstreets and the rest of the main city.

Q:What districts/areas are you only allowed to enter under certain circumstances? List the circumstances for each area.

A: The districts you are allowed to enter only under certain circumstances and their appropriate circumstances are as follows:
Shell Beach: and only when citizens are being allowed access to it.
Grizzly Grotto: and this is only when responding to a call that requires you to enter.

Q:Which districts/areas are you never allowed to enter, period?

A: the only district you are never allowed to enter is the construction site (District Six).

Q:At what rank are you allowed to leave the nexus?

A: In order to be allowed out of the nexus you must be at the rank of 05.

Q:What action do you take in the following situation:
You happen to be in the plaza, and an armed citizen is firing a pulse-rifle everywhere. Citizens are screaming,
a few officers are down, and the situation isn't looking good.

A:in the above scenario you would take cover and call for back up. if back up is unavailable, then you would order the citizen to stop firing their weapon, if they do not comply (and keep shooting) then you you would have no choice but to open fire on the citizen. if they become too wounded to continue resisting then you would move in and detain them following the detainment protocol. once they are detained you would want to check and see if any of the officers are still alive (though it would be very unlikely). you would then knock out the detained criminal (if not already unconscious) and drag them to a cell to await sentencing from a qualified officer or bring them to be interrogated. if they are to be amputated (they likely would be) then they would be executed.

Q:Explain the ten step process of properly detaining someone.

A: When detaining a criminal yo would first have to locate them and move towards their position. you would then order them to go against the nearest wall and face towards it. if they do not obey then you would request backup, use your stunstick, or both as needed. once they are against the wall with their back to you, you would then tie them with a zipline. after they have been disarmed (tied), you would order them to apply (give their name and CID) and verify what they said with the /viewdata command (using /me to indicate you are verifying it). if they are identified as an anti-citizen you would call for backup. if they are NOT an anti-citizen (just a citizen) you decide what kind of punishment they would receive depending on their crime. if they are detained you would knock them out (to ensure they don't run) and bring them to a cell inside the nexus, staying with them for the duration of their cycles. when their required amount of time has been served you would enter the cell, order them to face the wall, and knock them out. once they are unconscious you would carry their body to a remote area of the city and wait for them to wake up. once awake you would untie them and let them go.

Q:How does division ranking advancement work?

A:when you start off you are a recruit and unable to leave the citadel. once you have undergone training you would then be promoted and be able to choose your division. the ranks go down instead of up, 05 being the lowest and 01 being the highest. once you are at rank 01 of a tier in your division you would then be promoted to the next tier. when you get promoted as an APEX for example (sorry i am not sure if it is the same process for all of the divisions) you could then become and APEX ofC or continue to the next tier (Vice) if they choose to be Vice they would go through the ranks and when they get promoted they can then become Vice ofC or move to the next tier (Grid) if they become Grid they would keep going through the ranks and when they are promoted they would either become Grid ofC or go to the next tier (Orion) if they become Orion they would go through the ranks and when they are promoted they would become Orion ofC (if the position is not already taken) and eventually be promoted to Orion CmD (if the position is not already taken) and finally become the ORion DvL (if the position is not already taken). there can only be one ofC and CmD per tier and one DvL per fourth tier (meaning only one DvL per Division).

Q:At which rank are you allowed to authorize Judgement Waivers?

A: you are only allowed to authorize Judgment Waivers if you are a Tier 2 or above Unit.

Q: Which of the following situations would require a Judgement Waiver?

A:• A Metropolice Unit or City Administrator is murdered by a rogue unit or anti-citizen: yes
• An anti-citizen fires a weapon anywhere within the city: yes
• Unarmed Anti-Citizens are sighted or reported: no
• An uprising, or other form of rebel propaganda takes place: yes
• A Metropolice Unit is assaulted WITHOUT a firearm: no

Q:What rank are you allowed to use a pistol at?

A: at ranks 04 and up of Tier one and above you are allowed to use a pistol.

Q:What happens if you use a pistol before this rank?

A: if you are caught using a pistol before the rank of 04 then you are given two blackmarks.

Q:Do you understand how to use our Advanced Viewdata?

A: For the most part i do. some details i could not understand due to the background audio but i understand the important details, yes.

Q:What happens if you go rogue and get caught?

A: if you go rogue and get caught you will be player-killed and removed from the whitelist.

Q:Do you understand not to argue with other players?

A: yes i understand.

Q:What should you do if you find yourself in a disagreement with other players?

A: i would try find a peaceful resolution and if i truly believe i am correct i can call an admin to handle it.

Q:What are your past experiences in the Metropolice Force?

A: i used to play on an Half-Life 2 RP server (that got shut down due to the owner lacking traffic) and i WAS an MPF unit on there. i was not able to finish basic weapons training before it was shut down but i WAS trained enough to patrol and detain citizens correctly. i also knew the basic radio codes and i  was qualified to leave the citadel.

Q:Why should we accept your application?

A: I honestly don't know why you guys should accept it, but it just gives me a sense of duty and a meaning on the server. (besides i did pretty well on the old one).

Q:Why should we accept your application over other player's applications?

A: like i said above their may be some people more qualified than me but it would just be nice to have a duty to serve.

Q:what happens if you do not stay in-character, or try to mess-around and simply void it afterwards?

A: if you don't stay in-character or mess around and void it afterwards you will be player-killed and removed from the whitelist.

Q: Do you tend to complain a lot?

A: i only complain if i truly think something is unfair. other than that i barely complain.

Q:Do you have any close friends who play on the server, that could recommend you?

A: sadly, i do not.

Q:Can you passively roleplay, using detailed actions?

A: i can passively roleplay, what i normally do as a MPF is i find a corner from which i can keep an eye on the citizens and i just wait for the action to find me i am actually very patient (especially when bored) so i can wait for a long time. i am fairly good at detailing things. although i wouldin't say i could go into perfect detail with most things. like if you give me a vague scenario and tell me to describe it in long perfect detail, i can't do that.

Q:Do you have a basic knowledge and understanding of Half-Life 2 lore?

A: yes i do. I have played through about half the game, I have seen a full Play-through of it on YouTube (more than one too) and I have read up on the lore on the wiki (ya, I didn't know any other sources).

Q:How active are you on the server?

A: I would say I am fairly active. I just started going on it again today (because I can use my better computer now) and will try to be more active this summer as well. ( about 9-10 days left WOOHOO!!)
Q:How well can you follow instructions?

A: if given to me in tiers i can follow instructions pretty well (ie. saying all at once: go down the hall, take a left, open the first door to your right, open chest number 10, grab the third gun down, head across the hall, enter the firing range, shoot every  target once, then come back. would confuse the living shit out of me. but giving them to me one or two at a time, i am able to follow.).

Q:Do you plan on being a loyal player?

A: i will most likely be on for a bit after school (at about 3:30 pm EST) every day. every now and then i will probably do something else( like play my PS4, play Minecraft, etc.).

Q:ive an example of your own personal passive roleplaying using the /me command.

A: a citizen walks by me holding a crowbar so i address him and tell him to get against the wall. he would reply "make me" and /me that he raises the crowbar. i would do a /me saying "puts hand at belt getting ready to draw weapon" (i will probably get better at details the more i am on the server), the citizen would do a /me saying "swings crowbar at MPF" me and the citizens would roll and i get the better number so i would do a /me that says " ducks below the strike and tackles attacker" we would roll and i would lose the roll so the citizen would do a /me that says " brings crowbar down on Unit's head before he hits" and we would roll i would lose and do a /me saying "collapses on ground unconscious" and the citizen would do a /me saying "runs before backup arrives" and run away.
(i will probably get better at details the more i am on the server).

Character Name: Nikolay Sokarev
Height: 6'7
Loyalist Points: N/A

Mother's Full Name: Anzhelika Sokarev

Father's Full Name: Aleksander Sokarev

Previous locations of residence before city seventeen:
City 16
City 45
City 23

Character Backstory:
Nikolay was born in Russia in the year 1991, he was a shy kid when he started school, which didn't get him many friends. when he was 8 years old, he moved to America in hopes of having a better life in the forest. He lived in a small house in the woods with his father, his mother, his older brother, and his pet dog named Spike. When the portal storms started, Nikolay was outside playing fetch with Spike. His father was the first to notice and ran inside to grab their hunting rifle (a Winchester Carbine), just in case frightened bears ran toward them. When he got back outside strange, slimy looking creatures with an arm protruding from their stomachs started to emerge from the woods around them, surrounding the house and it's inhabitants. Nikolay restrained Spike, as he was starting  to growl. When one of the creatures noticed the rifle in Aleksander's hands, it started charging up a strange, green light between its hands. Aleksander started to aim at the Vortigaunt's head (which had more than one red eye), assuming it was charging up an attack. The Vortigaunt released the beam that it had been charging, directly at Nikolay's father. When it hit him his body was flung into the door of the old cabin, smashing through the door. Nikolay ran to where his father had landed, only to see the charred corpse of what used to be his father.

He felt a surge of hatred for the Vortigaunts swell up inside him and picked up the Winchester. He ran outside to find a military soldier and his small squad standing around his remaining family, ushering them toward the house. The Vortigaunts were slowly closing in, the soldiers with their guns leveled at their heads, and the Vorts charging up their beams. The soldiers were the first to strike, firing a single shot into the head of five Vortigaunts, felling them instantly. The Vortigaunts started firing  their beams when a military APC drove right between the Vortigaunts and the Squad defending Nikolay's family. The driver ordered them into the vehicle, once they were all in the driver sped off, leaving the Vortigaunts far behind.  A year or two later, Nikolay was waiting in his apartment for his brother to return from work cycle. After the Combine had won the seven hour war, he has had a shitty life. His mother had been killed trying to help a wounded US Army soldier, and Spike had been "confiscated" due to him being "uncivil".

Nikolay had had enough of his shitty apartment and decided to enlist for the MetroPolice Force, hoping to earn enough to get his brother a slightly better life. He was glad when the Combine enslaved the Vortigaunts, due to what they had done to his father, and wanted to help ensure they STAYED enslaved.

Darth Quintonias

Back to top Go down

Darth Quintonias's MPF application v 2.0 Empty Re: Darth Quintonias's MPF application v 2.0

Post by Ltsparklez Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:48 pm

Good joob, I support this!
Ltsparklez
Ltsparklez

Back to top Go down

Darth Quintonias's MPF application v 2.0 Empty Re: Darth Quintonias's MPF application v 2.0

Post by Duspende Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:53 pm

Accepted - Exemplary app!
Duspende
Duspende

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down