Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] Mitchkit's Vortigaunt Application

3 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] Mitchkit's Vortigaunt Application Empty [ACCEPTED] Mitchkit's Vortigaunt Application

Post by -Mitchkit- Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:45 pm

APPLICATION:

Steam Name:[IRP][TWD]-Mitchkit-

Steam Profile Link:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198073411962/

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:56573117

1. How long have you been on the server?  About one and a half months.

2. Do you know how to properly roleplay? Yes I do,And will do my best.

3. Why do you want to play as a Vortigaunt? Because I find the nature of the xen very interesting.

4. Have you read all of the application guidelines? Yes I have and I have learned a few new things.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines? That a student does not know how (oocly can't because of rules as well) to use the vortibeam.

6. Do you understand that as an enslaved vortigaunt, if you leave the city your bindings will explode, killing you in the process? Yes I do and do not want that to happen.

7. Do you understand that you are not allowed to use the vortibeam tool unless you are a certain rank? And if you use it before that rank you are subject to ban? Yes I do and I will not use it until master.

8. What rank are you allowed to use the vortibeam tool at? Master Vortiagunt and above.

9. Do you understand that you will not be able to powergame with your powers, and you will not be able to use them at all until you learn them from an elder or teacher?
Yes I do and hope to learn them quickly.

10. Give an example of Vortigaunt passive roleplay using the /me command.

*Me: Ah'glaa
*Human:Hello Vort.
*They are carrying somthing.
*Me: Studies what they are carrying and realizes its an injured person.
*Human: We need your help. Our friend her is hurt badly.
*Me:has them lie the human on the table.
*Injured human: please  h-help.
*Me: Starts chanting and starts to turn purple.
*Me:begins to hover his hands over the human with a green light floating under them.
*Human:Wow I can't belive it!
*Human 2:Yeah he actually healed him!.
*Me: This one owes many thanks to the humans.
*End of example.

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Name: Student'Laung gwea
Height: 5'9

Character Backstory: Was wandering the world of Xen when he discovered a new anomaly along the path. He got closer to study it. He then later woke up on earth not knowing where he was. He started to panic when a citizen noticed him lying on the sidewalk.She walked closer and Laung began to panic. he told her to stay back and not come any closer. She had no idea what he was saying because he did not know much english. She then tried to tell him that she did not mean any harm. By the look on her face and over all instinct he stood up and looked at her for quite some time then she said "follow me.". He did so but cautiously. When they got to an underground bunker he noticed some of his kin there. Kin he had not seen in a very long time. They welcomed him warmly and taught him english. He has a new found trust in humans. but does not know the true power of the combine.

Last edited by Sheeplie on Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:32 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : A couple errors such as the amount of time I've been on I got confused with a different server and my true time is now posted.)

-Mitchkit-

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Mitchkit's Vortigaunt Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Mitchkit's Vortigaunt Application

Post by Kookie Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:27 pm

No offence, but you seem to be trying too hard. You seem like you've lied on a couple of these questions. And the character information is the information of your Vortigaunt character you'd make if you got accepted.

-1 support (Sorry, please don't take it personally.)
Kookie
Kookie

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Mitchkit's Vortigaunt Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Mitchkit's Vortigaunt Application

Post by Sheeplie Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:31 pm

ACCEPTED
Decent
Sheeplie
Sheeplie
Vortex Owner

https://vortexroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down