Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enclave096's City Scanner APP

2 posters

Go down

Enclave096's City Scanner APP Empty Enclave096's City Scanner APP

Post by Enclave096 Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:51 pm

APPLICATION:  

Steam Name: Enclave

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198029192112/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:34463192

1. How long have you been on the server?
- I've been on the server for about 3 weeks. About a full 24 hours have went into playing.

2. Do you know how to properly roleplay?
- Yes, I do.

3. Why do you want to play as a City Scanner?
- I would like to play as a City Scanner because it would be very unique and enhance my roleplaying skills.

4. Have you read all of the application guidelines?
- Yes, I have.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines?
- I learned that I am I robot with no feelings and must always follow protocol. I also learned that I must talk in OTA format. I also learnes that I may not harm players in any other way than taking photos of them.

6. Do you understand not to argue with other players?
- Yes, I do.

7. What should you do if you find yourself in a disagreement with other players?
- I should contact a staff member and/or go RP somewhere else. I could also leave the server or contact an admin through steam chat.

8. Why should we accept your application?
- I think you should accept my application because I try to be very decent with my RP skills and I would think I am a good RPer. You should also accept my application because this could let me improve on anything wrong with my RPing skills. If you choose not to accept my application, please tell my why so I may learn from my mistakes and improve on those skills.

9. Can you passive roleplay, in detail?
- Yes, I can. (I would imagine you would with an ALPHA unit)

10. Do you have a basic knowledge and understanding of Half-Life 2 lore?
- Yes, I do.

11. How active are you on the server?
- I get on every day except when something in my school life or family life occurs. Also whenever I'm on vacation.

12. Do you plan on being a loyal player?
- I plan on being a loyal player I like I said, I would donate if only I could get the $25 visa gift-card to work with donating.

13. Give an example of how to roleplay as a city scanner, using the /me command.
/me flies out of the nexus doors when opened
C17.MPF.UNION:03.256( A fake MPF I made up, sorry if it is a real player... ) radios "<:: We got a citizen saying that there is a BOL Anti-Citizen in D6, get a scanner to search D6. ::>"
C17.MPF.COURT:04.173( Another made up one, again, sorry if this is a real person. ) says "<:: Scanner, search D6 for a Anti-Citizen. >::"
C17.MPF.SCN.XXXXX( Is that how a name for a scanner goes? Tell me if I'm wrong. ) says "AFFIRMATIVE; MOVING TO D6 FOR ANTI-CITIZEN"
/me flies away, moving to D6
/me scans, searching for somthing
/me sees movment, flies to the area of the movment
/me takes picture of the citizen
C17.MPF.SCN.XXXXX says " JOHNATHAN ROTHING; TRESSPASSING IN D6"
14. What are your Metropolice Force Digits? (You are required to have a MPF character.)

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Physical Description: ( I have the beta reskin addon for garry's mod so MPF look different, here is two descriptions that would use the Half-Life 2 released and Half-Life 2 beta desc. of the scanner. Tell me if I can use the beta desc. or not, it's fine if I can't. )
[NORMAL]: Shiny hull|Silver Plating|Big Spinning Wheel In The Middle|Yellow Camera Eye With Four Silver Plates Surrounding It|Wires All Through It's System And Body|
[BETA]: Brown Body With Red Surrounding The Edges|Giant Yellow Eye With Four Brown Plates| Giant Wheel spinning In The Middle Of The Body|Dirty Hull|Brown Frame On Top|

Last edited by Enclave096 on Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Enclave096
Enclave096

Back to top Go down

Enclave096's City Scanner APP Empty Re: Enclave096's City Scanner APP

Post by Duspende Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:43 pm

Accepted
Duspende
Duspende

Back to top Go down