Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Macmillan's MPF Re-application

4 posters

Go down

Macmillan's MPF Re-application  Empty Macmillan's MPF Re-application

Post by Ca$h Flow Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:47 pm

Before you Say the MPF applications are closed, sheeplie said via Steam Chat I could re-apply. Don't believe me?
[VG] Sheeplie: You can reply, make sure you put you have my permission at the top

[VG] Sheeplie: You have permission to Re-Apply, Macmillan.

APPLICATION: Metro Police Force

Steam Name: Macmillan

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198023855816/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:31795044

1. How long have you been a part of Vortex Roleplay?
Beyond it's birth, from Twilight Gaming

2. What would you generalize to be your total playtime on Vortex?
Since it started with the Little vortex thing in the train station in City 45

3. How long have you been roleplaying in general?
A good 3 years.

4. Do you consider yourself to be efficient at roleplaying?
Yes. I tend to lose on purpose sometimes.

3. Why do you want to be a part of our Metropolice Force?
Simple. Interesting Roleplay and Character Development.  

4. Have you read all of the Informative Guidelines?
These are the tips at the top of the application.
Yes.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines?
Try to patrol in teams, to get brainwashed you must be a 02+, and Can't go rouge after 04.

6. There are a total of ___ informative guidelines.
19, 19 informative guidelines. All of them different jobs like Vortigaunt and City Admin.

7. Did you read and study the Metropolice Force Guide?
yes

8. What does 10-4 mean?
Yes, or copy.

9. What does 11-22a mean?
Light contraband (EX: Non UU approved food,beverage, clothing, literature, etc)  

10. List the weapons you'd be allowed to checkout at the following rank: 03, Second Tier.
HK USP Match, HK MP7, and Flash/Smoke/Frag Grenades

11. Give an example of a moderate contraband item.
Resistance clothing.  

12. What is the level of crime for having possession of a moderate contraband item?
What would the punishment be for that level of crime?
2 or 3 cycles on detainment and 4 to 6 verdict points.

13. How does the standard breach and clear protocol work?
Unit 1 goes to closest to the door handle and units 2 and 3 go facing on the opposite side of unit 1. The Team Leader says Stack and Unit 1 says Prep and inject. Unit one fires a round into the lock of the door or kicks the door open while Units 2 and 2 move in. Unit 1 will cover the left side and unit 2 will cover the right side. Unit 1 may go into the room if they other units need assistance. The team leader is just there to make sure the units are doing this right , and maybe have another unit do Breach Training if he sees the units suck at Breach Protocol.

14. What districts/areas are you allowed to enter at all times?
You can patrol Districts 1-5 at all times, you are never allowed into D6 and can only enter/patrol D7 if OtA request you too, A higher unit orders you to, or when it's open to citizens, and the Grizzly Grotto when you are responding to a call there.

15. What districts/areas are you only allowed to enter under certain circumstances? List the circumstances for each area.
You can only enter D7 when citizens are allowed there or when a Higher ranking MPF or OtA order you too, and the Grizzly Grotto for when you are responding to a call. (EX: Fight, shooting, etc)

16. Which districts/areas are you never allowed to enter, period?
District 6.

17. At what rank are you allowed to leave the nexus?

18. What action do you take in the following situation:
You happen to be in the plaza, and an armed citizen is firing a pulse-rifle everywhere. Citizens are screaming,
a few officers are down, and the situation isn't looking good.
I would take cover and radio in for back up and report a 647A. I would order the citizen to drop the weapon. If he fires at me i would fire back, making sure to give suppressing fire if the other units arrive.

19. Explain the ten step process of properly detaining someone. It's on the guide.
Do not copy and paste.
*Spot the citizen screwing up and order him/her to get on the wall*
* Would tie him/her and make sure to ask whether in the /me or LOOC if they resist, msot likely they won't*
*Pats him/her down for any controband and knock them out with my stunstick*
*Drag them to the Nexus Detainment cell and wait for him/her to wake up*
*Ask them to apply and would put in the appropriate number of verdict points and cycles*
*Stay with them their whole detainment, unless something urgent is going on (EX: Rebel attack with Several Dead Officers)
*Order him/her to the wall*
*Knock him/her with your stunstick*
*Drag him/her out of the nexus*
*Make sure to cut their ties. You already knocked him/her out. No need to be an asshole*

20. How does division ranking advancement work?
You start off as a RcT (Recruit) and go through basic. Then you pick your division, lets say the unit picks to be a Union. Then when they get promoted it will look like this.

UNION.05
UNION.04
UNION.03
UNION.02
UNION.01

They can either choose to to placed in the division's next tier or become a Ofc, the only higher rank is EpU.

21. At which rank are you allowed to authorize Judgement Waivers?
Tier Two+

22. Which of the following situations would require a Judgement Waiver? Mark [Yes] or [No] next to each situation.

• A Metropolice Unit or City Administrator is murdered by a rogue unit or anti-citizen: yes
• An anti-citizen fires a weapon anywhere within the city: yes
• Unarmed Anti-Citizens are sighted or reported: no
• An uprising, or other form of rebel propaganda takes place: yes
• A Metropolice Unit is assaulted WITHOUT a firearm: no

23. What rank are you allowed to use a pistol at?
04+

24. What happens if you use a pistol before this rank?
You get a blackmark or maybe your whitelist taken away.

25. Do you understand how to use our Advanced Viewdata?
Yes

26. What happens if you go rogue and get caught?
You will get interrogated and amputated along with a PK.

27. Do you understand not to argue with other players?
Yes

28. What should you do if you find yourself in a disagreement with other players?
Call an admin

29. What are your past experiences in the Metropolice Force?
I have been MPF on only like 3 servers, Vortex RP being the 3rd but being MPF on VortexRP it has been an interesting ride.

30. Why should we accept your application?
I want to have a good time RP'ing and being an MPF on Vortex is will bring me experience for when I want to be MPF on other servers.

31. Why should we accept your application over other player's applications?
I have been with sheep for a long time. Ever since before VortexRP into Twilight gaming, a horrible HL2RP server with a corrupt Owner.

32. What happens if you do not stay in-character, or try to mess-around and simply void it afterwards?
I get talked to by admins, get warned. If I keep it up my MPF whitelist will get removed.

33. Do you tend to complain a lot?
I would say its more like sarcasm. If sarcasm counts then A moderate amount of Complaining.

34. Do you have any close friends who play on the server, that could recommend you?
Sheeplie, Golden Spy, Kenny, Venom, Serious Soul, and Shrek.

35. Can you passively roleplay, using detailed actions?
MPF.02.549 says "You hear? We have a shortage of M.R.E's again."
MPF.03.007 says "Again? Why can't the UU ship them?"
MPF.02.549 says "Ever since that drug cartel got busted, the supply route got messed up"
MPF.03.007 says "How so?"
MPF.02.549 says "Lets see. Ressistance, insurgency, and more crime than in the C18 slums"
/me sighs and says "Citizens now-a-days
MPF.03.007 says "Yeah..."

36. Do you have a basic knowledge and understanding of Half-Life 2 lore?
Yes

37. How active are you on the server?
Since my summer vacation started, very.

38. How well can you follow instructions?
I would follow the major stuff like Rules of engagement and detainment. Stuff like other Radio codes and how much verdict points to give I would need the guide for.

39. Do you plan on being a loyal player?
I am a loyal player and have been since Vortex Rp's opening.

- Give an example of your own personal passive roleplaying using the /me command.
Note: Give an example that represents the level of detail you use on average. For example, don't type a paragraph for walking across a floor unless you actually plan to use that amount of detail in game.

/me sees the citizen flip the other citizen off
MPF.02.549 says "Is there a problem here?
John Smith says "N-no officer..."
MPF.02.549 says "I can sense the fright in your voice, so spill!"
Mike Anderson says "It's none of your business offi-"
/me flicks on her stunstick
MPF.02.549 says "Look, this can be easy or violent. SO SPILL!"
John Smith "Okay we we're having an argument over whether the Smooth or Regular Breen's water was better!"
/me laughs and says "You dumbasses, move along." Still chuckling over this.

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Name: Rin Suzuki
Height: 5'6"
Status (Loyalist, Civil Worker's Union, or Citizen?): MPF officer
Loyalist Points [N/A if None]: N/a

Mother's Full Name: N/A

Father's Full Name: N/A

Previous locations of residence before city seventeen:
City 8, City 45, City 18

Character Backstory:

Rin was born on the warm spring April of 1991, the cherry blossoms being dragged away in the spring breeze. She was born in Tokyo. An Asian city in Japan influenced by Technology and First World capitalism. Rin grew up with a father devoted to work, a caring mother, and a Rebellious Older sister. Rin went to school 5 days a week. Rin didn't really like school but then most kids don't want to go to school. Rin was a polite, young minded girl. It was a comfortable life for Rin. Waking up, taking a shower, eating breakfast, riding the public train to school with her mother and sister, going to school learning and talking to friends, going  home, doing her homework, eating dinner, watching T.V and going to bed. Who knows what Rin could have been if the 7 hour war hadn't happend.

It was Year 2000. Rin was riding one of the buses home after school and something seemed odd about that day. The Judo Rin took as P.E gave her instincts. She just sat in the bus seat, rolled up in a ball, shy as ever. It's then everyone in the bus heard some gunshots coming from automatic rifles like American War movies translated into Japanese. Its then everyone started screaming. At this point Rin saw the bus driver with his head on the wheel and the blood on the windshield. Rin then looked outside the bus and saw the Synthetic soldiers surrounding the bus and then two Synthetic soldiers enter the bus. Surprisingly the super soldiers spoke Japanese and ordered everyone to be calm. Rin though "This isn't our self defense force" (Ever since WWII America forbid Japan from having a military, so Japan made a self defense force). Before Rin knew it she was taken to a Soccer stadium and was ordered to put on a jumpsuit and partake in a "Education system". Rin excelled this education system and was let go of it at 18.

Rin then grew up still in Tokyo, or what is now known as City 8, the one city with the advancements in tech on engineering. Rin was a worker, working in the factories. She spent 5 years putting together Supplements and Kevlar for the MPF. It was smooth and then she decided to re-locate to City 17.

Rin charmed some officers by her Kawaii Japanese innocence and cleaned widows and swept the streets for a small amount of LP. Then one of the officers in the city got wounded in a failed resistance attack and was shot in the stomach with a 9mm. Rin helped him up into the nexus and cared for him in Luke Anderson's office. This earned her her first tier of Loyalty and was honored by that unit.. Rin didn't stop from there, Rin kept working and became a Red Tier Loyalist and a CWU. But then a Rouge Unit entered her shop and demanded a fake CID. Rin's hip accidentally touched the alarm button and Rin got shot in the chest with a .357. Luckily the bullet curved around the lungs and was easy to remove and treat.

This scarred Rin and she decided to enlist in the MPF force for protection for herself and to devote herself to the UU.

There are too many event's in Rin's MPF career I can name. She got kidnapped and got her limbs amputated, got augments, been in many firefights, been in many Hand to Hand situations, fired her weapons thousands of times, dodged death, been promoted, been yelled at, been captured, had detained, had killed, had been wounded, has 227 confirmed kills, has 104 detainments.No sky to high, sea too rough. Been around the world, talked to everyone at-least twice. Lessons she learned is Anything in life worth doing is worth overdoing, never shoot a Large Caliber man with a Small caliber bullet, A normal job in a normal society is for cowards. She is a City 17 Citizen, a High Tier Loyalist, a fighter, an Elite MPF unit in one of the finest remaining Urban Centers in the world Controlled by the great Universal union. As her father would say. "You can only die once, so make sure it is worth it!"

Ca$h Flow

Back to top Go down

Macmillan's MPF Re-application  Empty Re: Macmillan's MPF Re-application

Post by Sly775 Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:33 am

Very good application! I have seen him RP, I support!
Sly775
Sly775

http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/sly775

Back to top Go down

Post by VenomousOutcast Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:46 am

+Support

This guy is VERY active, and deserves his rank back. He is a old' timer of the server and is a good roleplayer.
VenomousOutcast
VenomousOutcast

Back to top Go down

Post by Duspende Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:48 pm

Accepted
Duspende
Duspende

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content