Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Civil Protection Re-Whitelist Application

4 posters

Go down

Civil Protection Re-Whitelist Application Empty Civil Protection Re-Whitelist Application

Post by Morph Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:49 pm

APPLICATION:

Steam Name: Decanus Morpheus / Decanus Morpheus (Teapot)

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/69420blazeit

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:50164415 (SteamID64: 76561198060594559)

1. How long have you been a part of Vortex Roleplay? Around a month or two, I can't rightly recall.

2. What would you generalize to be your total playtime on Vortex? Around 20 - 30 hrs, maybe 40. Again, I can't rightly recall.

3. How long have you been roleplaying in general? Around 2 years and a half, I have played on Vortex for around 2 months now.

4. Do you consider yourself to be efficient at roleplaying? I believe I am a fit roleplayer for this whitelist, but I don't consider myself to be amazing, in all honesty. Nobody is perfect; after all.

3. Why do you want to be a part of our Metropolice Force? I was whitelisted before I believe it was a change in something, or other. But if I were to re-write my application, I would've placed here: It adds to roleplay, mostly... But, all in all, most people play Metropolice and find it fun, I don't understand why it is fun, it's following protocol and standing on the street, though all in all, you get a bit more action out of it. I understand protocol, and I found it slightly fun, it didn't bore me at all... I think I kinda carried myself away; but all in all, it adds mostly to roleplay, it's great creating ties, etcetera...

4. Have you read all of the Informative Guidelines? Yes, I have.
These are the tips at the top of the application.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines? I have learned the basic requirements for applying, mostly.

6. There are a total of ___ informative guidelines. I really can't say... but if I had to, i'd say around 20.

7. Did you read and study the Metropolice Force Guide? Yes, I read the guide and have partially studied it. Radio codes need working on.

8. What does 10-4 mean? 'Okay'

9. What does 11-22a mean? I believe it was either heavy or light contraband, "i'm not a betting man" but if I were to give it a guess, i'd say Light Contraband is what 11-22a means.

10. List the weapons you'd be allowed to checkout at the following rank: 03, Second Tier.
MP7
Basic Pistol
Smoke Grenade
Flash Grenade

11. Give an example of a moderate contraband item.
9mm USP Match, Radio, etc.

12. What is the level of crime for having possession of a moderate contraband item? Level 3
What would the punishment be for that level of crime? 2-3 Detainment Cycles along with 4-6 Penalty Points.

13. How does the standard breach and clear protocol work? Team Leader would call out "Stack" after that "3... 2... 1... Inject!", as the Breacher shoots the handle, Player 2 would move in first, going to the right, and Player 1 would go in second, looking to the left, the Breacher may or may not enter depending on if they need a hand.
After the most likely successful breach, the Team Leader can choose whether or not to enter the room.

14. What districts/areas are you allowed to enter at all times? Districts one to five.

15. What districts/areas are you only allowed to enter under certain circumstances? List the circumstances for each area. Shell Beach (Only if it is open to Citizens.), Grizzly Grotto (If you have been called there under certain circumstances)

16. Which districts/areas are you never allowed to enter, period? The Industrial District, and I believe you're never allowed to enter the sewers. I can't recall the sewer part, but it says /DISTRICTS/.

17. At what rank are you allowed to leave the nexus? 04, 05 if with a /patrol buddy/ as I like to call them. (I can't recall whether this has changed or not.)

18. What action do you take in the following situation:
You happen to be in the plaza, and an armed citizen is firing a pulse-rifle everywhere. Citizens are screaming,
a few officers are down, and the situation isn't looking good. First of all, i'd call an admin quite frankly... Due to the fact that OTA Standard Issue's are bio-locked and are mostly /extremely/ hard to hack into... If the situation was won to the lolwebul, i'd most likely call for a judgement wavier to be authorised, and report it, along with calling for backup.

19. Explain the ten step process of properly detaining someone. It's on the guide.
Do not copy and paste.
One, you need to approach him, and tell him to face the wall. Personally, I flick my stunstick on most the time, and use intimidation tactics, etc to make him more likely to face the wall.
Two, if he shows any form of resistance, call for backup or use your stunstick to injure, or if the circumstance calls for it, KO him.
Three, tie the man up, and knock him out with your stunstick.
Four, drag the man into the Nexus, and place him inside a cell (may I add TO ROT!).
Five, depending on the crime, he'll need to be amputated, given a trial, if there's proof he'll probably be interrogated, or if none of those, stay by him for the remainders of his cycles...
Six, when he is done in the cell, open the cell door and knock him out.
Seven, once he is knocked out, drag him to somewhere in the street, and place him on the floor.
Eight, once the man wakes up, cut his ties and he is free to go.
(This wasn't exactly ten steps, but it's as I remember it...)

20. How does division ranking advancement work?
You start as a recruit, you get trained, become and 05... You become an 04, tier one, after that... Once you become 01 Tier 1, you can choose to rank up to Tier 2, or go to Tier 1 OfC once you are promoted once more, this goes on and on, until you get to Tier 4, Rank OfC, you may rank up to Divisional once you are promoted (If there isn't a Divisonal for that Division.)

21. At which rank are you allowed to authorize Judgement Waivers? Tier 2+

22. Which of the following situations would require a Judgement Waiver? Mark [Yes] or [No] next to each situation.

• A Metropolice Unit or City Administrator is murdered by a rogue unit or anti-citizen: Yes.
• An anti-citizen fires a weapon anywhere within the city: Yes.
• Unarmed Anti-Citizens are sighted or reported: No.
• An uprising, or other form of rebel propaganda takes place: Yes.
• A Metropolice Unit is assaulted WITHOUT a firearm: No.

23. What rank are you allowed to use a pistol at? Tier 1 04.

24. What happens if you use a pistol before this rank? You get a black mark (I believe)

25. Do you understand how to use our Advanced Viewdata? Yes, I do.

26. What happens if you go rogue and get caught? You can amputated, and your whitelist is removed. (You may get interrogated.

27. Do you understand not to argue with other players? Yes, I understand.

28. What should you do if you find yourself in a disagreement with other players? If you think you are CORRECT, you call an admin to verify, if it's ongoing, try to come to a peaceful solution.

29. What are your past experiences in the Metropolice Force? I was a Metropolice Officer before characters got wiped, etc. I have been an SeC in Gmad Gaming, and Division in HaZe Gaming. I have quite a lot of experience all in all, and I think I am fit for the job.

30. Why should we accept your application? I have quite a lot of experience, as stated before; and have read and 'studied' protocol. I believe I am fit for the job, and I believe I have enough experience to take it on.

31. Why should we accept your application over other player's applications? As stated twice or so before, I have quite the experience, and will be active ENOUGH to take on the whitelist, I was also CP before characters got wiped, and you had to Re-Apply.

32. What happens if you do not stay in-character, or try to mess-around and simply void it afterwards? I believe it's an instant whitelist removal, but personally, I would give a warning. (I don't like people not knowing what they get removed for xP, OCD really.)

33. Do you tend to complain a lot? I only complain if it is worth complaining of, or if it generally annoys me, I would write a report instead.

34. Do you have any close friends who play on the server, that could recommend you? I don't believe so, because I have been gone for quite the time, but a few still play, I believe...

35. Can you passively roleplay, using detailed actions? Yes, I can.

36. Do you have a basic knowledge and understanding of Half-Life 2 lore? I recited the lore so many times that I forgot it, sorry. (Sorry for the sarcasm >-<)

37. How active are you on the server? I'm not overly active, but I can play earlier than most, at times.

38. How well can you follow instructions? I wouldn't say I can absolutely listen to everything, but I can listen, of course.

39. Do you plan on being a loyal player? I do, I wish to be a loyal player anyway...

- Give an example of your own personal passive roleplaying using the /me command.
Note: Give an example that represents the level of detail you use on average. For example, don't type a paragraph for walking across a floor unless you actually plan to use that amount of detail in game.
/me would move her hand toward the cup, contracting her fingers, keeping a firm grip, she would move her arm up, and take a small sip from the cup, slowly bringing it down, she'd release it from her grip, successfully placing it back down on the table, she would look around for a minute, slightly tired.

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Name: Jessica Kingsley
Height: 5'9
Status (Loyalist, Civil Worker's Union, or Citizen?): (I was a CP, before character deletion)
Loyalist Points [N/A if None]: (I can't recall, it WAS 0)

Mother's Full Name: Michelle Daisey

Father's Full Name: Michael Kingsley

Previous locations of residence before city seventeen: City 18 (That or 45)

Character Backstory:
Jessica Kingsley was born in England, 1990 in a small village named Stockton, as a young girl, she went to a school named Stockton Primary School, there she learned basic social hand signs, and small ammounts of maths and literacy (Hardly any, due to it being primary school), she had an abusive father, and a kind mother, her father split up with her mother in 2001, she went to live with her Father though. In 2002, Jessica moved to Southam Highschool, a local school, in a town named Southam, she met quite the amount of friends there, learning more complex maths and literacy, along with other subjects such as Science, etc.

Jessica passed her GCSE's with flying colours, along with her A levels when she was 18, she attempted to pass everything required for going to university and becoming a doctor, soon enough, she did go to university... She learned even more about first aid, and biology, etc. Finally become a practise doctor for 3 years, after that becoming a full-fledged doctor, on the first day of being a doctor, in 2013, the invasion began.

Giant portals opened up in the air, it wasn't unusual to see small creatures, but The UU took them by surprise, shooting went on in the streets, and even tanks were bought into play, she hid under her desk, then she fell unconscious... Waking up on a strange train, she didn't know how she got there, she slowly got herself up; the train doors opened... Curious, she stepped out, hearing flaps of wings, a shot from a pistol and nothing but the trains coming in.  She walks down the small alleyway, only to see strange men in suits, big bulky suits (Not CPs, since there were non at first) speaking a different language to her own, she saw one figure give off what looked like a salute, and walks past the second figure, the second figure turned to her, and told her to hold it, she turned, the figure was tall, in bulky armor the armor's origins seemed unknown, the bulky figure asked her to apply she replied "Uh... what does that mean?" in fear adding "Sir.", the figure looked down to her, yelling "Get your ID out of your Jumpsuit and read it!", she looked down, actually noticing the change of clothes, reaching into her right pocket, she'd find nothing, then reaching into her left pocket, she would pull out an ID card and read it out loud, seeing she was obviously inferior to these people and had history of child abuse, she decided to walk to the apartments after applying, three years passed, as experiments and new rules originated, eventually applying for Civil Protection...

Morph

Location : England, The World, The Solar System, The Galaxy, The Universe, The Galactic Center.

Back to top Go down

Civil Protection Re-Whitelist Application Empty Re: Civil Protection Re-Whitelist Application

Post by Miraak Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:28 pm

I am fairly sure the apps are closed.
Miraak
Miraak

Back to top Go down

Civil Protection Re-Whitelist Application Empty Re: Civil Protection Re-Whitelist Application

Post by chalo2000 Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:42 pm

Miraak wrote:I am fairly sure the apps are closed.

You're right Miraak. It still says Closed.

chalo2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Morph Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:54 am

I'm sure I mentioned why I am applying, it's a re-whitelist application, not an application. I applied due to the fact I had this whitelist before, and the characters got wiped, Sheeplie said I had to re-apply due to the character wipe, and said due to the fact I had the whitelist before, I could re-apply at any time, I don't know whether he meant when the applications were open or not, but for now I have a valid reason for making the application.

Morph

Location : England, The World, The Solar System, The Galaxy, The Universe, The Galactic Center.

Back to top Go down

Post by Golden-Spy Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:44 am

Correct.

Golden-Spy
Administration Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down