Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi dere everybuddy

2 posters

Go down

Hi dere everybuddy Empty Hi dere everybuddy

Post by Divintty Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:50 pm

Hi everyone, i'd like to start off by saying i'm looking forward to getting involved with this community, as I've always wanted to join a active RP community. I also want to being learning about Half-Life 2(I've played every single HL out there, I just haven't payed attention to what goes on in between, and this includes blueshift and all those other variants/ addons for HL1.

Anyway, about me.
My name is Johnny, as of June 12th, 2014, I am sixteen years old. I've been roleplaying for about 2 years now, on different servers/games.
(Space Station 13, Metro2033 CW: Roleplay (Yes, I love Metro in any way, shape, and form.)

I'm 6'1, Hazel eyes, and I have brown hair. If I had to describe my personality, i'd say I can be friendly at times, but I tend not to let things go. I'm often dedicated to sticking to what I believe is correct, and my mind is very hard to change.

Anyway, Hi everyone Very Happy
Divintty
Divintty

Back to top Go down

Hi dere everybuddy Empty Re: Hi dere everybuddy

Post by Spodermen Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:05 pm

Welcome. The server and the community are really great. I would feel like I was missing something if I ever moved to another server. I think you'll enjoy your time with us.

P.S. I love Metro too
Spodermen
Spodermen

Back to top Go down