Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum RP section?

4 posters

Go down

Forum RP section?

Forum RP section? I_vote_lcap80%Forum RP section? I_vote_rcap 80% 
[ 8 ]
Forum RP section? I_vote_lcap20%Forum RP section? I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 10

Forum RP section? Empty Forum RP section?

Post by Streak Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:36 pm

Title really says it all.. Just considering the server is down, and in the case of it going down in the future.
So what I imagine to be done with this forum, just have the 'Forum RP' and then have different sub forums for different areas of the map,  radio frequency, shops and all thenother bits. I don't know if this would work well. Could set some meta along with it... but I don't know, what do you guys think?
Streak
Streak

Back to top Go down

Forum RP section? Empty Re: Forum RP section?

Post by Nugget and Skull Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:54 pm

I love forum RP and in fact got my start in it, but try not to limit it to HL2RP or shoehorning in its need to be related to the server. Why not have a Forum RP section where people can post their own campaigns and a sub-section directly related to the server? Player campaigns can be anything at all and its own to the OP to run it alone or with the help of a hand picked group? I helped run a forum community that included forum RP and I made an RP based on this method. Here's a link for an idea of what I mean. All in all, I'm totally in favor of forum RP so long it isn't 100% restricted to Half-Life 2.
Nugget and Skull
Nugget and Skull
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jedinator Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:01 pm

This is an interesting proposition... but, IF we were to continue our RP from the HL2rp server, then some people would meta game when the server comes back up, and ruin the experience. Also, it would be EXTREMELY slow paced, and not many people would participate.

jedinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Streak Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:06 pm

What I was mainoy thinking of it, is that it would be there for when the server is down, or just when people are on the forums. If it were to lead to high ammounts of meta, I would suggest that we restrict that the forum RP, is Entirely different to the server. Like, server RP is in C17, forum RP is in C45 or whatever.
Streak
Streak

Back to top Go down

Post by Streak Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:57 pm

Bump for this. The votes seem to want it. So can we?
Streak
Streak

Back to top Go down

Post by jedinator Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:14 am

Bump. But there is one rule, and that is ABSOLUTELY NO ERP. On the server i can see why, but we don't want EVERY one to see your erotic rolepaly

jedinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kookie Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:36 pm

jedinator wrote:Bump. But there is one rule, and that is ABSOLUTELY NO ERP. On the server i can see why, but we don't want EVERY one to see your erotic rolepaly

>>Rolepaly
>>Rolepaly isn't thing
>>Everyone can erotic roleplay
Kookie
Kookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down