Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] ALPHA.05-807`s City Scanner Application.

2 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] ALPHA.05-807`s City Scanner Application. Empty [ACCEPTED] ALPHA.05-807`s City Scanner Application.

Post by lochness Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:52 pm

APPLICATION:  

Steam Name: ℓσ¢нηєѕѕ

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/theuniversalunionunites/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:8948380

1. How long have you been on the server? About a month.

2. Do you know how to properly roleplay? Yes I do.

3. Why do you want to play as a City Scanner? I want to play as a City Scanner because I think it will be a fun and new Role playing experience for me.

4. Have you read all of the application guidelines? Yes I have.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines? I learned that you must speak as an Overwatch Unit would. I also learned that you have to have a Metropolice Character to have this faction.

6. Do you understand not to argue with other players? Yes I do. Instead of arguing you should call an admin or leave and come back in a few minutes.

7. What should you do if you find yourself in a disagreement with other players? You should do what I stated in question six.

8. Why should we accept your application? You should accept my application because I have logic,I know how the Overwatch speak, and I have good grammer.

9. Can you passive role play, in detail? /it The new machine comes majestically hovering out of the Nexus. It`s red little pupil dilates as it takes pictures of other Citizens.  /it the robotic-camera device soon comes across a citizen beating an officer.  The scanner approaches the scene and takes a picture."TARGET; JACK PETRI; ASSAULT ON OFFICER; 10-20 DISTRICT 2;REQUESTING OVERWATCH FORCES;"

10. Do you have a basic knowledge and understanding of Half-Life 2 lore? Yes I do.  And it isn't just basic. It`s far beyond basic.

11. How active are you on the server? 2 Hours weekdays. 5 hours weekend.

12. Do you plan on being a loyal player? Yes I do.

13. Give an example of how to roleplay as a city scanner, using the /me command.  /me Approaches the citizen.
/me takes a picture of the man. /me begins to hover around City 17 taking orders and looking for suspects.

14. What are your Metropolice Force Digits? (You are required to have a MPF character.) 05-807

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Physical Description:   |Missing Finger|Standerd CP unifourm|White mask|

Last edited by Sheeplie on Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:16 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Wrong radio code.)

lochness

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] ALPHA.05-807`s City Scanner Application. Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] ALPHA.05-807`s City Scanner Application.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:59 am

+support

It was VERY decent, but it's fine.

#9-The code for Current location is 10-20, not 10-10.

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] ALPHA.05-807`s City Scanner Application. Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] ALPHA.05-807`s City Scanner Application.

Post by Sheeplie Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:16 pm

ACCEPTED
Sheeplie
Sheeplie
Vortex Owner

https://vortexroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down