Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DENIED] Leftovers Vortigaunt App

2 posters

Go down

[DENIED] Leftovers Vortigaunt App Empty [DENIED] Leftovers Vortigaunt App

Post by Leftovers Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:25 pm

Steam Name: Leftovers

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ieatyourpancakes/home

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:37996931

1. How long have you been on the server? One day.

2. Do you know how to properly roleplay? Yes.

3. Why do you want to play as a Vortigaunt? I understand their race back-round and how they communicate as talking about themselves they say 'This one' and if the call someone by their name they would say 'The (Name)'

4. Have you read all of the application guidelines? Yes.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines? If I am freed I cannot use my Vort beam until the rank of master and above, and other important details on my faction.

6. Do you understand that as an enslaved vortigaunt, if you leave the city your bindings will explode, killing you in the process? Yes I understand.

7. Do you understand that you are not allowed to use the vortibeam tool unless you are a certain rank? And if you use it before that rank you are subject to ban? I understand I am subject to the ban and my whitelist is taken away.

8. What rank are you allowed to use the vortibeam tool at? Master and above.

9. Do you understand that you will not be able to powergame with your powers, and you will not be able to use them at all until you learn them from an elder or teacher?
Yes I do understand.

10. Give an example of Vortigaunt passive roleplay using the /me command.
/me would grab his mop and lift the heavy bucket of cleaning detergent
/me would then walk with his tool's to the nearest hallway
/me would set the bucket down and dip his mop into the bucket and lift it letting the cleaning detergent drip from the mop
/me would then set the heavy mop down onto the dirty dry floor soaking up the dirt and dust collecting in the tiles
/me would then swave the mop back and forth making a zig-zag pattern down the hallway
/me would pick up his bucket and move further down the hallway and continue this process
/me would then reach the end of the hall and place his damp mop inside the bucket and pick up his tool's and exit the clean smelling hallway

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Name: Ver'Laung
Height: 5'9

Character Backstory: Ver'Laung was placed in City 18 after he was first enslaved in 2013. Ver' was afraid and a young born at the time. He was rebellious in his first week's in the City, first refusing to clean then complying after severe beatings. Ver' stayed at City 18 for a few year's until 2016 he was move to City 17, the notorious city of Union strength and rebel uprisings. Ver' was now loyally brain washed and did what he was told by his superior's due to the reason of him being cut and beaten just for looking at someone wrong. Ver' did not see any way of escaping from his cold chain's of enslavement so he accepted his new life as a Biotic, and he was rewarded with food for his compliance and effort with the task's he was given. Now Ver' 'lives' his life as a janitor, being served slop and 'liquids' to eat but he sometimes thinks to himself, Is life worth living under such conditions? But he just brushes off that thought and does what he is told. To wake up, clean, eat, sleep, and repeat.

Leftovers

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] Leftovers Vortigaunt App Empty Re: [DENIED] Leftovers Vortigaunt App

Post by Judge Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:58 pm

DENIED

Apologies. You have good grammar in your background but you lack it otherwise. A few of your answers are run-on sentences as well. Feel free to re-apply after reviewing your application thoroughly.
Judge
Judge
Application Manager

Back to top Go down