Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DENIED] Roger Badminton's Vortigaunt Application

3 posters

Go down

[DENIED] Roger Badminton's Vortigaunt Application Empty [DENIED] Roger Badminton's Vortigaunt Application

Post by 8BitsBear Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:17 pm

APPLICATION:

Steam Name: 8BitsBear

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198039690956/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:39712614

1. How long have you been on the server?
4 days.

2. Do you know how to properly roleplay?
Yes, I know how to properly roleplay since I've been on 12 different Half-Life 2 Rp servers.

3. Why do you want to play as a Vortigaunt?
Because it allows me to enhance my characters possibilities and various ways to roleplay.

4. Have you read all of the application guidelines? Yes, I did read all the application guidelines since I want to be informed on how this works on this server.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines? That you must always use: grammar, know how to roleplay, no powergaming and no faction abuse.

6. Do you understand that as an enslaved vortigaunt, if you leave the city your bindings will explode, killing you in the process? Yes, I do.

7. Do you understand that you are not allowed to use the vortibeam tool unless you are a certain rank? And if you use it before that rank you are subject to ban?
Yes, I do.

8. What rank are you allowed to use the vortibeam tool at?
Master and Elder ranks.

9. Do you understand that you will not be able to powergame with your powers, and you will not be able to use them at all until you learn them from an elder or teacher?
Yes, I do.

10. Give an example of Vortigaunt passive roleplay using the /me command.
I'm writing a healing RP log using talking and /mes.
** A strange man comes out of the shadow to fall over on the ground.
Strange Man says: Help me...
** Val'gar looks at the man badly injured.
Val'gar says: You ssssseem to be in misery.
Val'gar says: Pardon me, thisss one has not yet mastered the Vortessence.
** Val'gar Nods to the man's body.
Strange Man says: Just.... get me.... help... please.
**Val'gar grabs his hand, and starts to drag him somewhere he could get healed.
** Val'gar starts following a certain path, after saying "You will be sssoon repaired.

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Name: Val'Gar
Height: 5'4 Inches

Character Backstory:
Val'Gar was once summoned by a well known Elder. Sadly, he saw the death of his Elder, which amputated by a dreadful combine. He lived long has a enslaved vortigaunt, cleaning the traces of the people trash, once he gained hope and started to do some suspicious stuff.

Last edited by Sheeplie on Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:33 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Grammar fix*)
8BitsBear
8BitsBear

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] Roger Badminton's Vortigaunt Application Empty Re: [DENIED] Roger Badminton's Vortigaunt Application

Post by Luminous123123 Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:16 pm

Great App +Support

Luminous123123

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] Roger Badminton's Vortigaunt Application Empty Re: [DENIED] Roger Badminton's Vortigaunt Application

Post by 8BitsBear Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:19 pm

#Bump
8BitsBear
8BitsBear

Back to top Go down

Post by Golden-Spy Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:36 pm

10. Give an example of Vortigaunt passive roleplay using the /me command.
/me charges his vital energy, and start to see unreality.
/me centers his spiritual energy in some source of power.
/me invocates a spiritual shadow, and leads him to light.
/me Concentrates his energy on the body laying on the ground.
/me his body is starting to spark for few seconds.
/me fnishes, and heals the person.

Spelling check's, and grammar checks. Fix the errors. I also saw a few at the start...

Golden-Spy
Administration Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Golden-Spy Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:46 pm

The /me Portion is still a little strange... add more detail.

Golden-Spy
Administration Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Golden-Spy Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:04 pm

Val'Gar was once summoned by a well known Elder. Sadly, he saw the death of his Elder, which amputated by a dreadful combine. He lived long has a enslaved vortigaunt, cleaning the traces of the people trash, once he gained hope and started to do some suspicious stuff.
I have seen to many errors... Please try again. Mainly you forget to add " 's" There were to many errors... I cannot accept... Try again.
Denied

Golden-Spy
Administration Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down