Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sir Trolled's Vortigaunt Application

Go down

Sir Trolled's Vortigaunt Application Empty Sir Trolled's Vortigaunt Application

Post by Sir Trolled Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:29 pm

APPLICATION:

Steam Name: [VG] Ergo Magnum Trolled

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/sirtrolledoftrollington/home

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:56465069

1. How long have you been on the server? I wanna say a little over a month now.

2. Do you know how to properly roleplay? Of course.

3. Why do you want to play as a Vortigaunt? I feel that roleplay as a Vortigaunt is enjoyable and can provide an enriching backstory.

4. Have you read all of the application guidelines? Indeed, I have.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines? That Vortigaunts are not born with the ability to fire Vortessence energy and speak in Vortigese; it is a learned trait, similar to the Force from Star Wars.

6. Do you understand that as an enslaved vortigaunt, if you leave the city your bindings will explode, killing you in the process? Yes.

7. Do you understand that you are not allowed to use the vortibeam tool unless you are a certain rank? And if you use it before that rank you are subject to ban? Yes.

8. What rank are you allowed to use the vortibeam tool at? Master.

9. Do you understand that you will not be able to powergame with your powers, and you will not be able to use them at all until you learn them from an elder or teacher? Yes.

10. Give an example of Vortigaunt passive roleplay using the /me command. /me wobbles through the doors with a burdened posture as his binds emit metallic noises. He positions his mop and bucket on the floor and wets the mop with the cleansing solution, wiping away the grime from the Nexus floors.

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Name: Kemm Ger'Yama
Height: 5.3"

Character Backstory: Kemm is an enslaved Vortigaunt. Though the exact circumstances of his capture and assimilation into the workforce is rather hazy, there are reports of his capture. He used to live in the more remote areas of the C17 canal system, catching and cooking Headcrabs and the occasional bird for sustenance. He originally was adept in Vortigese and the Vortessence, although his Vortal powers were forgotten due to the seemingly endless days of separation from his Elders. One day, he made a mistake in his footing; The alerted patrol quickly appeared at his location, and brutally beat him before sedating him and keeping him within the confines of detainment deep within the Nexus. He was, after a few days, taken out of his cell, and bound with the explosive shackles that have kept him from leaving the city.
Sir Trolled
Sir Trolled

Back to top Go down

Sir Trolled's Vortigaunt Application Empty Re: Sir Trolled's Vortigaunt Application

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:48 pm

ACCEPTED.

Well done.
BTW-Vortigaunts don't have first and last name.

Back to top Go down