Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] Vortigaunt Application

Go down

[ACCEPTED] Vortigaunt Application Empty [ACCEPTED] Vortigaunt Application

Post by cherryapplejack Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:35 am

APPLICATION: Vortigaunt

Steam Name: cherryapplejack

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198021835234/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:30784753

1. How long have you been on the server?
21 days / 3 weeks.

2. Do you know how to properly roleplay?
Yes, I can roleplay properly, and I can roleplay in-depth with details and/or descriptions.

3. Why do you want to play as a Vortigaunt?
I wish to play as a Vortigaunt because, although I see quite a few vortigaunts already, I am simply expanding my roleplay experience by adding another faction. I would not only help the community by receiving this whitelist and roleplaying with it, but it would help personal needs, as all factions do.

4. Have you read all of the application guidelines?
Yes, I have read all the Vortigaunt Application Guidelines.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines?
I have learned that there are ranks for vortigaunts, and they must reach certain ranks to learn certain abilities pertaining to vortigaunts.

6. Do you understand that as an enslaved vortigaunt, if you leave the city your bindings will explode, killing you in the process?
Yes, I understand this process fully.

7. Do you understand that you are not allowed to use the vortibeam tool unless you are a certain rank? And if you use it before that rank you are subject to ban?
I fully understand this, as I cannot use vortibeam until I reach the Master or Elder rank.

8. What rank are you allowed to use the vortibeam tool at?
Master or Elder, as stated above.

9. Do you understand that you will not be able to powergame with your powers, and you will not be able to use them at all until you learn them from an elder or teacher?
I would never assume any ingame "power" could let me powergame. Powergaming is a server rule, and something gained IC could never grant the ability to ignore server rules.

10. Give an example of Vortigaunt passive roleplay using the /me command.
/me sees something in the distance, now moving in a sprint.
/me can clearly see what had startled him, a strange looking object on the ground.
/me approaches the strange-looking object, hidden within the piles of trash.
/me picks up the object, hovering his hand over it as he detects any foreign forces from the object.
/me sighs, throwing the strange object back down, and walking away.

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Name: Ri'saad
Height: 5'4"

Character Backstory: Ri'saad was born in the mysterious realm of Xen. He had not many friends, and had grown not very old by the time the Combine invaded. They chased him and his kin out from Xen, which was the only realm he had known existed, until other Xen creatures managed to make portals to travel to another galaxy, which is where they ended up on Earth. Due to the Xen creatures fleeing through portals, the Combine chased them and also ended up in the same galaxy, eventually leading to Earth. At this time he was still somewhat young, only at about age 36. With the Combine invading, and suppression fields put up, he couldn't mate, or really do anything above the surface at all. He usually stayed hidden underground, with the help of the Resistance members to get him places. He had a pretty hard time communicating, as he barely knew any English at all. And now he finds himself here, in what they call City 17, navigating underground sewers, eating banana peels and leftover canned foods.

cherryapplejack

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Vortigaunt Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Vortigaunt Application

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:25 pm

ACCEPTED.

Well done.

Back to top Go down