Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] Bloopface's Vort App.

Go down

[ACCEPTED] Bloopface's Vort App. Empty [ACCEPTED] Bloopface's Vort App.

Post by Bloopface280 Sun May 04, 2014 2:36 pm

Steam Name:Butterfly/Robovoice. It changes.

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198062657643/

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:51195957

1. How long have you been on the server? About a week or two.

2. Do you know how to properly roleplay? Of course!

3. Why do you want to play as a Vortigaunt? I think playing as a vortigaunt would be a new experience for me. It will open a whole new portal into RP. I feel that would be great and make the server more fun for me.

4. Have you read all of the application guidelines? Yes, I have.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines? The vortigaunts have a tool called "Vortibeam" that is not aloud to be used untill the rank master.

6. Do you understand that as an enslaved vortigaunt, if you leave the city your bindings will explode, killing you in the process? Yes, I understand

7. Do you understand that you are not allowed to use the vortibeam tool unless you are a certain rank? And if you use it before that rank you are subject to ban? I understand.

8. What rank are you allowed to use the vortibeam tool at? You are not aloud to use vortibeam until rank "master"

9. Do you understand that you will not be able to powergame with your powers, and you will not be able to use them at all until you learn them from an elder or teacher? I do indeed, understand.

10. Give an example of Vortigaunt passive roleplay using the /me command.

The vortigaunt walks around in the Nexus.

*A units walks up to him and rams a towel in to his chest and yells:*

MPF: Clean this floor!
Me: Of courssse, master.
/me get down by lowering himself to the floor and cleans the dirt of it.
*Another unit passes by as he look at him with a deadstare*
/me looks up at him with innocent eyes, feeling the chill go up his spine.
/me goes back to clean the floor.
*A units comes up.*
MPF: Get outside Biotic!
Me: Yessss, master.
*They both go outside.*
MPF: Clean the CWU store!
Me: But of coursssse, master.
/me grabs the mop and goes back and forth on the wooden floor.
*A citizen looks at the Vortigaunt, with pityful eyes and asks*
Citizen: Vortigaunt, are you alright?
/me looks back at the citizen with a smile, but it suddenly drops as a MPF units grabs the citizen by the shoulder and aggressivly turns him around and yells in his face:
MPF: Do not talk to the Vortigaunt!
/me looks back with a bitter face and goes back to mopping the floor.
*The citizen looks at the Vortigaunt once again, and sighs.*

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Name:Glah'Jah
Height:4,7

Character Backstory:

Glah'Jah was a young Vortigaunt, just discovering his bond with the Vortessence when the Nihilathan seized control over his kin and his people. His elders and other siblings were put to work mining to produce weapons. The mines were a harsh and dangerous work, and the younger siblings quickly died of either torture or overworking. His elders were sent to an unknown planet, which Glah'Jah found out was called, "Earth". Still working in the mines, Glah'Jah, like all other Vortigaunts at the time, felt an exhilerating rush of energy as his braces and clamps came off. It was moments later that he was rushing out of the mine past other kin who were mid-combat with the now freed gaurds. He reached the end of the mine, and the rare luinescents of Glah'Jah shone down on his face. Crowds flooded out into Xen, cheering joyful chants and running excitedly. This day, Glah'Jah thought he was going to be free. Without family, no close kin of any kind, but he was still free. At least he thought he was.

After a short couple of days conversing with kin and rebuilding his old den, the attack happened. Mutant, horrible combinations of metal and flesh ran amock, the sky torn open by a black hole, with monsterous yet undescribable creatures fell from it. They slaughtered, firing down weapons of death on running innocents. His kin were slaughtered before his very eyes. He dug himself a small hole under his bedding in his den, and hid inside. He waited for nearly a day, listening in the dark to the violent slaughter outside. He eventually was forced to emerge, when a "Hunter" creature lifted him from his hiding place, and followed through by kicking his ribs in until he was unconcious. The next couple of days were a blur, as Glah'Jah was imprisoned and shipped off to Earth. He woke in fire and wreckage in a canal, under a crashed dropship. He set out soon after across this planet, which he concluded was Earth from meetings with some of the inhabitants. Glah'Jah was curious about the humans and their language, and learned quickly from a small group of humans. They too were invaded and herded into cities. There were many people who fought against them, including these. After a month or so with this group of uncoordinated rebels, he was given a mission by them to head into the not so far city. He would help the weak rebel forces in this city to do what they can. He accepted graciously. He was snuck in under the shadows, and ended up making his new den inside of a small construction site in the city.

Bloopface280

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Bloopface's Vort App. Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Bloopface's Vort App.

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2014 3:33 pm

ACCEPTED.

Good job. I see that you put a lot of efford in this application, and I like it. I also like your enthusiastic tone.

Back to top Go down