Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] Stryder's Phase 3 Re-Approval

2 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] Stryder's Phase 3 Re-Approval Empty [ACCEPTED] Stryder's Phase 3 Re-Approval

Post by ㅤㅤ Tue May 20, 2014 12:03 pm

1. How long have you been a part of Vortex Roleplay?
Over a month now.

2. What would you generalize to be your total playtime on Vortex?
I've played every day on the server, since joining the community. I'm not really good at putting that into hours, but I hope you get the picture.

3. How long have you been roleplaying in general?
2 Years.

4. Do you consider yourself to be efficient at roleplaying?
Yes, I do.

3. Why do you want to be a part of our Metropolice Force?
I wish to rejoin the force, because it is an interesting experience that is very fun to roleplay. After this Revamp, I will be even more excited to go on my MPF char and roleplay.

4. Have you read all of the Informative Guidelines?
These are the tips at the top of the application.
Yes, I have read all 19 tips.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines?
Mostly everything in the application guidelines I knew already, but I will state a few that re jogged my memory.
-Once you reached the rank of 02 you are eligible for optional brainwashing.
-Never patrol alone if there are units available(I saw people patrolling alone all the time, including me)

6. There are a total of ___ informative guidelines.
19 informative guidelines. *Not including the note

7. Did you read and study the Metropolice Force Guide?
Yes, I did.

8. What does 10-4 mean?
It means 'okay'.

9. What does 11-22a mean?
It means 'light contraband'.

10. List the weapons you'd be allowed to checkout at the following rank: 03, Second Tier.
- Basic USP Match 9mm Pistol
- MP7 Tactical Sub-Machine Gun
- M67 Advanced Smoke Grenade
- C89 Flash Grenade

11. Give an example of a moderate contraband item.
A radio is a moderate contraband item, along with basic weapons.

12. What is the level of crime for having possession of a moderate contraband item?
What would the punishment be for that level of crime?
It is a level three crime. The accused would get 2-3 cycles and be issued 4-6 penalty points.

13. How does the standard breach and clear protocol work?
There are 3 groups. The breacher, the pointmen, and the team leader.
-The team leader calls "Stack!" and the breacher gets into position to the left of the door.
-The pointmen move to the right of the door.
-The team leader calls "Prep for contact, we're going in" to make sure the breacher and pointmen are ready.
-The team leader counts down and calls "Inject!" once he hits '1'.
-The breacher shoots the door handle and pointman 2 moves into the right side of the room, followed by pointman 1 to the left side of the room.
-When the room is clear, the pointmen call out "Clear!" or "Reporting clear."
-When the "Clear" command is called it is optional for the team leader to enter.
*The breacher only enters if he is needed for a secondary breach.

14. What districts/areas are you allowed to enter at all times?
Districts 1-5 which include the Plaza, Outer Plaza, Trainstation, Backstreets, and essentially the rest of the accessible city.

15. What districts/areas are you only allowed to enter under certain circumstances? List the circumstances for each area.
District Seven | Shell Beach: Allowed when it's opened for citizens.
Grizzly Grotto: Allowed when responding to calls.

16. Which districts/areas are you never allowed to enter, period?
District Six | Construction Zone

17. At what rank are you allowed to leave the nexus?
You are allowed to leave the nexus at 05. Tier 1.

18. What action do you take in the following situation:
You happen to be in the plaza, and an armed citizen is firing a pulse-rifle everywhere. Citizens are screaming,
a few officers are down, and the situation isn't looking good.
I quickly get to a stable cover, and ready my weapons. I would call in "647a at my 10-20;Plaza. Requesting immediate backup. 11-99." and I would attempt to tag(kill) the individual while awaiting backup. If the situation calls for even more desperate measures, I would call in. "10-79 to my 10-20. Multiple 10-99's.

19. Explain the ten step process of properly detaining someone. It's on the guide.
Do not copy and paste.
(1. Move to the criminals location.
(2. Order him to face the nearest wall|Not Complying=Calling Backup/Using Force(stun stick)
(3.Attempt to tie the individual using /me|Ex. /me attempts to tie you(resist?)
(4.Make them apply(Name and ID #)|Check the data using /viewdata [Name]  making sure to use /me
(5.If they are an anti-citizen call for backup, If not continue to step 6
(6.Decide their verdict based on their crime
(7.If their verdict is detainment, then knock them out and bring them to a cell. You MUST stay with them for the time of their detainment
(8.Once detainment is over, Order them to face the wall.
(9.Knock them out with your stunstick
(10.Bring them to a remove area within city perimeters, wait for them to wake up, and then make sure to untie them.

20. How does division ranking advancement work?
You start out on the first tier. (ex. APEX) and work yourself up backwards. (ex. 05 04 03 02 01)
And once you pass 01 you can choose to go the route of Ofc or Cmd, or you can continue onto the next tier. (ex. VICE) Once you get to tier 4 and you pass 01, you can choose to become a DVL.

21. At which rank are you allowed to authorize Judgement Waivers?
Tier 2 and above.

22. Which of the following situations would require a Judgement Waiver? Mark [Yes] or [No] next to each situation.

• A Metropolice Unit or City Administrator is murdered by a rogue unit or anti-citizen:Yes
• An anti-citizen fires a weapon anywhere within the city:Yes
• Unarmed Anti-Citizens are sighted or reported:No
• An uprising, or other form of rebel propaganda takes place:Yes
• A Metropolice Unit is assaulted WITHOUT a firearm:No

23. What rank are you allowed to use a pistol at?

24. What happens if you use a pistol before this rank?
Two blackmarks.

25. Do you understand how to use our Advanced Viewdata?
Yes, I do. I've watched the video a long time ago, but I recently reviewed it.

26. What happens if you go rogue and get caught?
Amputation, character PK, and automatic whitelist removal.

27. Do you understand not to argue with other players?
Yes, I do.

28. What should you do if you find yourself in a disagreement with other players?
Contact an admin with @(message)

29. What are your past experiences in the Metropolice Force?
I've been a Metro police officer on RealityRoleplay's server. To name a popular one. Some smaller one's I've been officer on include, BTEK, Synergy, and ZRS.

30. Why should we accept your application?
You should accept my application because I am a dedicated player, that knows how to roleplay this faction. You have already seen me in action, and I hope you think I am fit for the role of metropolice officer.

31. Why should we accept your application over other player's applications?
I've always tried to keep things serious in game, and I know how to develop a character. I know the protocol, codes, and general accepted behavior of MetroPolice units.

32. What happens if you do not stay in-character, or try to mess-around and simply void it afterwards?
Quick whitelist removal.

33. Do you tend to complain a lot?
No, I do not.

34. Do you have any close friends who play on the server, that could recommend you?
Close friends? Not really. I have some friends that would recommend me, including Luminous, RAWRimadinosaur!, Sly, Ser.Net.

35. Can you passively roleplay, using detailed actions?
Yes, I can.

36. Do you have a basic knowledge and understanding of Half-Life 2 lore?
I've played every HL game over...I don't even know how many times I've replayed the series. I go on the Half-Life 2-Wiki when I'm bored sometimes, and I learn a great deal. So, yes I have a great deal of understanding of the Half-Life 2 lore.

37. How active are you on the server?
Extremely active. Playing every day.

38. How well can you follow instructions?
Very well. Infact, on the Phase Two test I might have answered a certain question correctly because of this.

39. Do you plan on being a loyal player?
I think I have already shown myself to be a loyal player, and I plan on continuing to be one.

- Give an example of your own personal passive roleplaying using the /me command.
Note: Give an example that represents the level of detail you use on average. For example, don't type a paragraph for walking across a floor unless you actually plan to use that amount of detail in game.
(This is from a scenario ingame, I do not have the actual information though)
**Unit-085 quickly turns his head towards the echoing sound, very alert.
**Unit-085 turns his head back toward the group, stating. "What... was that?!", pointing towards the elevator.
**Citizen raises his gun, and points it toward the elevator. "Both of you, get out of here".
**Unit-085 walks slowly away, sliding his hands across the door frame, ushering for the other unit to follow.
**Unit-085 quickly moves down the steps, awaiting the sound of the elevator stopping.
**Unit-xxx falls down the stairs, passing out.
**Unit-085 turns back toward her, moving down to her side, and picking her up by her shoulders.
**Unit-085 Carries her over his shoulders, clicking the panel.

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Name:Benjamin Ali
Height:6'1
Status (Loyalist, Civil Worker's Union, or Citizen?):Citizen
Loyalist Points [N/A if None]:5

Mother's Full Name:Beatrix Hirsch(German)

Father's Full Name:John Ali(American)

Previous locations of residence before city seventeen:
Germany
-City45

Character Backstory:Benjamin Ali was born into a poor family in Germany, he grows up to have a nice life with many friends at his school. His father is a merchant who sells bread and sausage, his father was rich but when a better store with cheaper prices came right across the street to his store he lost customers and now only gets little money each day. Benjamin lost his mother at the age of 10 due to cancer, which lead him to a very sad life and he lost most of friends because he was no longer funny and just sad. He only had one friend left, and his name was Joseph. Benjamin and Joseph spent most of their time together playing games, wandering into the forest and fishing.

Until one day in Benjamin's 20's, his friend Joseph became addicted to drugs which led Benjamin to leave him because he didn't want to end up like his mom who smoked.
Benjamin was once at a store buying new clothes for himself when 3 masked men enter the store, his father told him when he was younger to watch out for men in black ski masks in stores.
One of the masked men pulled out a weapon and told everyone to get on the ground, which lead Benjamin scared afraid they will kill him. But when the masked men are gathering people up he hears
a old friends voice, Joseph. Joseph was pointing a gun at a woman with her daughter in her arms "Drop the kid!" he said multiple times, he assumed that Joseph was going to hold the child for ransom.
Ben  manages to sneak away from the crowd thinking of what he should do. Ben went behind one of the masked men and took his gun using his right hand and with his left arm unoccupied put his arm around the masked man's neck. Joseph and the other masked man stared at Benjamin, Joseph just stared in silence like he didn't know what to do. All of them just stared in silence not knowing what they can do. While the men were occupied someone called the police and the sound of sirens came down from the street. Joseph and the masked man quickly ran out the door and Benjamin let the masked man go with Joseph and they all ran away.

Benjamin was awarded that day with wealth from the officers which led Ben running home to his father, but when Benjamin came to his house the door was busted down. Ben quickly rushed in and saw two men in weird mask's and his dad laying on the floor. The two men with the mask's had these guns he had never seen and some sort of baton. One of the men rushed at Benjamin and hit him with the unrecognized baton which led Ben unconscious. 7 hours later Benjamin wakes up in a hospital bed with another of the weird masked men. That same masked man led him outside and everything was different to Ben, there was people starving for food and all the cars were broken down. Benjamin looked up in the air and saw a spider the size of two apartments, he quickly ran to someone sitting on a bench asking "What happened?" the man on the bench replied with "Weren't you alive for this? These so called Combine took over the town and none of us don't know how but in 7 hours they did it." Benjamin had no job and quickly realized that he needed a job soon or he will die starving. He went to the old town hall and saw that it has been turned into one of these "Combine" bases, he went inside and saw a sign saying "Job Applications Here" he walked over to the stand and made a resume hoping that he would be accepted into the combine. Benjamin does not know why he did it but he had a hunch that he will survive if he did.
ㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤ

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Stryder's Phase 3 Re-Approval Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Stryder's Phase 3 Re-Approval

Post by Sheeplie Wed May 21, 2014 1:24 am

Accepted
Sheeplie
Sheeplie
Vortex Owner

https://vortexroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down