Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not Merlin's Project:Resolute Reapplication.

5 posters

Go down

Not Merlin's Project:Resolute Reapplication. Empty Not Merlin's Project:Resolute Reapplication.

Post by Merlin Fri May 23, 2014 7:38 pm

APPLICATION:

Steam Name: Not Merlin

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/merlinfoop

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:29979110

1. How long have you been a part of Vortex Roleplay? 2 months.

2. What would you generalize to be your total playtime on Vortex?: Over 60 hours.

3. How long have you been roleplaying in general?: 2 years.

4. Do you consider yourself to be efficient at roleplaying?: Yes.

3. Why do you want to be a part of our Metropolice Force?: It's a fun team to play as, and it offers some interesting opportunities for RP. Also, I want to keep my character.

4. Have you read all of the Informative Guidelines?
These are the tips at the top of the application.: Yes.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines?: You need to be 04 or lower in rank to go rogue. Rogues will get whitelists removed on death.

6. There are a total of ___ informative guidelines.: 19

7. Did you read and study the Metropolice Force Guide?: Yes.

8. What does 10-4 mean?: Ok; affirmative.

9. What does 11-22a mean?: Light contraband.

10. List the weapons you'd be allowed to checkout at the following rank: 03, Second Tier.:
- USP Match 9mm
- MP7 SMG
- Flash Grenade
- Smoke Grenade

11. Give an example of a moderate contraband item.: A radio, or non-UU clothing.

12. What is the level of crime for having possession of a moderate contraband item?
What would the punishment be for that level of crime?: Level 3 crime. The offender would get 4-6 penalty points and 2-3 cycles in detainment.

13. How does the standard breach and clear protocol work?: The breacher stands on the side of the door with the handle. The 2 pointmen get behind and in front of eachother, on the opposing side of the door. The Team leader observes. The team leader calls "Stack", which is the initial command telling units to get to breaching positions. "Prep" means to prepare for the breach; for example, to pull out a breach charge, or prepare to kick the door. The TL finally gives the "Inject" command, where the door is busted open and the pointmen move in. The TL can move in if he wishes, but the breacher stays unless commanded to.

14. What districts/areas are you allowed to enter at all times?: 1-5.

15. What districts/areas are you only allowed to enter under certain circumstances? List the circumstances for each area.: Grotto can only be entered when responding to requests or a superior's orders. Shell Beach is open when it is open to everyone.

16. Which districts/areas are you never allowed to enter, period?: District 6, and the sewers.

17. At what rank are you allowed to leave the nexus?: 05, and you can be punished if you go before.

18. What action do you take in the following situation:
You happen to be in the plaza, and an armed citizen is firing a pulse-rifle everywhere. Citizens are screaming,
a few officers are down, and the situation isn't looking good.: Take cover and radio in for backup. Then, try to suppress or kill the criminal until backup arrives. If OTA is called in, hold the position until they arrive.

19. Explain the ten step process of properly detaining someone. It's on the guide.
Do not copy and paste.
1. Spot the criminal and go to their location.
2. Make them face the wall. Call in backup if they are non-compliant.
3. /me tying them, but let them react. Ask them in LOOC if they resist or not.
4. Make them apply. /me using /viewdata.
5. Call for backup if they are an anti-citizen.
6. Decide their punishment; If it is a re-education, just beat them.
7. If they need to be detained, knock them unconscious and bring them to detainment. Stay with them the ENTIRE time.
8. Once their time is up, make them face the wall again.
9. Knock them out.
10. Move them to somewhere within the city, and wait for them to wake up. Untie them, and set them free.

20. How does division ranking advancement work?:
RCTs that have finished training first choose a division. They are promoted to 05. 05s are then promoted to 04, 03, 02, 01, and then they will go on to the next tier. However, once you are an 01, you can become an OfC, and eventually CmD; nevertheless you will not be able to advance tiers. The process stays this way until tier 3, when any unit may become a Savage unit. Savage is a type of Commissar or Drill Sergeant. They manage training sessions, are are tighter on the rules compared to most officers. Once the last tier is reached, the option to become a DvL is available after CmD.

21. At which rank are you allowed to authorize Judgement Waivers?: Tier 2 and above.

22. Which of the following situations would require a Judgement Waiver? Mark [Yes] or [No] next to each situation.

• A Metropolice Unit or City Administrator is murdered by a rogue unit or anti-citizen: [Yes]
• An anti-citizen fires a weapon anywhere within the city: [Yes]
• Unarmed Anti-Citizens are sighted or reported: [No]
• An uprising, or other form of rebel propaganda takes place: [Yes]
• A Metropolice Unit is assaulted WITHOUT a firearm: [No]

23. What rank are you allowed to use a pistol at? 04+.

24. What happens if you use a pistol before this rank?: You get two blackmarks.

25. Do you understand how to use our Advanced Viewdata?: Yes.

26. What happens if you go rogue and get caught?: If you die, you will get PK'd and a whitelist removal.

27. Do you understand not to argue with other players?: Yes.

28. What should you do if you find yourself in a disagreement with other players?: Be the better man and take the fall. Otherwise, call an admin to judge the situation.

29. What are your past experiences in the Metropolice Force?: I've played MPF on 3 other servers, and I've played an MPF on this server for a month.

30. Why should we accept your application?: I'm a good roleplayer, and I play on here frequently.

31. Why should we accept your application over other player's applications?: This is a reapplication meant as a refresher, and not an entirely new player. You guys know how I play, and I feel that people like me around here.

32. What happens if you do not stay in-character, or try to mess-around and simply void it afterwards?: A whitelist removal.

33. Do you tend to complain a lot?: No, but I will speak up and offer suggestions if asked.

34. Do you have any close friends who play on the server, that could recommend you?: Anon and Kookie are my friends. They would recommend me, as we play together often.

35. Can you passively roleplay, using detailed actions?: Yes.

36. Do you have a basic knowledge and understanding of Half-Life 2 lore?: Yes.

37. How active are you on the server?: I haven't been on recently due to overwhelming schoolwork, but I get on every day or every other day.

38. How well can you follow instructions?: Very well.

39. Do you plan on being a loyal player?: I always will, I respect the staff's opinions.

- Give an example of your own personal passive roleplaying using the /me command.
Note: Give an example that represents the level of detail you use on average. For example, don't type a paragraph for walking across a floor unless you actually plan to use that amount of detail in game.

**C17.MPF.STINGER:04-306 snags his foot on a stone, falling over on his face, with a sickening crunch.
**C17.MPF.STINGER:04-306 runs inside, loosening his gasmask as some blood pours out of his nose.

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Name: Nikodim Pandev
Height: 6'0
Status (Loyalist, Civil Worker's Union, or Citizen?): Loyalist (Metro-police Officer)
Loyalist Points: 4

Mother's Full Name: Era Demaci (Albanian)

Father's Full Name: Anton Pandev (Macedonian)

Previous locations of residence before city seventeen: Macedonia.

Nikdodim Peter Pandev was born in Skopje, Macedonia to Era and Anton Pandev, as their only child. Although he was raised Orthodox, he would later convert to Deism, in doubt that the Combine atrocities would be punished by God. Inspired by his father's work, Niko wanted to follow in his footsteps as a Machinist, working with engineers to construct the finer parts of vehicles and other complex machines. He worked freelance until the Renaissance Cascade, when his apartment was cleared out en masse. After years of preparation for a career he now would, just as everyone else, live the boring life of a citizen. Finally, after months of relocations, forced labor, and plenty of waiting, Nikodim Pandev found himself clutching a paper application that would change his life forever...

Merlin

Back to top Go down

Not Merlin's Project:Resolute Reapplication. Empty Re: Not Merlin's Project:Resolute Reapplication.

Post by Duspende Sat May 24, 2014 9:45 am

PENDING I'll need Sheep or Gold to go over this and decide one or the other.

Feel free to leave your support or lack thereof while we wait.
Duspende
Duspende

Back to top Go down

Not Merlin's Project:Resolute Reapplication. Empty Re: Not Merlin's Project:Resolute Reapplication.

Post by Merlin Sat May 24, 2014 12:37 pm

Duspende wrote:PENDING I'll need Sheep or Gold to go over this and decide one or the other.

Feel free to leave your support or lack thereof while we wait.

What is it that you find wrong? Let me know and I can change it.

Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by Duspende Sat May 24, 2014 12:44 pm

There's nothing wrong with it in specific. I just can't decide on my own on this one.
Duspende
Duspende

Back to top Go down

Post by Artyom Sat May 24, 2014 1:07 pm

*cough* Question 6 *cough*
Artyom
Artyom

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Sat May 24, 2014 1:43 pm

Artyom wrote:*cough* Question 6 *cough*

But that's the right answer...

Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by ㅤㅤ Sat May 24, 2014 1:44 pm

There are 19 guidelines! People include the note for some reason
ㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤ

Back to top Go down

Post by Artyom Sat May 24, 2014 9:29 pm

Shshshshsh, let it happen.
Artyom
Artyom

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Sat May 24, 2014 10:11 pm

Artyom wrote:Shshshshsh, let it happen.

Let what?

Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by Artyom Sun May 25, 2014 12:42 am

Merlin wrote:

Let what?

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Artyom
Artyom

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Sun May 25, 2014 1:55 pm

Artyom wrote:
Merlin wrote:

Let what?

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I don't get it, nothing is wrong with question 6. By saying "Let it happen" do you mean let me get denied? That's really just a mean thing to say. Please stop posting on my application.

Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneaker Mon May 26, 2014 9:56 am

I would suggest you extend your answers a little, try to elaborate on things, and maybe add a paragraph or two to your backstory.

Sneaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Duspende Mon May 26, 2014 11:00 am

Accepted
Duspende
Duspende

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down