Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] Brown Kookie's Reapplication-IMPROVED! (Reapplication!)

2 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] Brown Kookie's Reapplication-IMPROVED! (Reapplication!) Empty [ACCEPTED] Brown Kookie's Reapplication-IMPROVED! (Reapplication!)

Post by Kookie Tue May 20, 2014 12:24 am

APPLICATION:

Steam Name: Brown Kookie

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198012205160

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:25969716

1. How long have you been a part of Vortex Roleplay?
I'm not very good at keeping track of time, but I'd say at least two months. Maybe more, Maybe less. But around two months.

2. What would you generalize to be your total playtime on Vortex?
Although I've been rebel RPing more often now, my "noob" days on Vortex still make up the chunk of my playtime. I spent my days going around as a Citizen, exploring, trying to make friends, and just being a passive Citizen.

3. How long have you been roleplaying in general?
1.5-2 years.

4. Do you consider yourself to be efficient at roleplaying?
Yes, I've been RPing for a while now, and I've RPed in variety of different positions.

3. Why do you want to be a part of our Metropolice Force?
Because it's a fun RP experience, and I also want to keep my unit. Plus, I've been getting more and more active on my unit to try and feed the players' desire for a better ratio.

4. Have you read all of the Informative Guidelines?
These are the tips at the top of the application.
Yes, I've read and re-read them.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines?
I've learned a lot, but some of the things that are most important to me are the fact that you can't go rogue after 04, you shouldn't always use voice commands (IE: Citizen. Apply. Cleaned. Alright, you can go.), and that you should always try to patrol in teams if other units are available.

6. There are a total of ___ informative guidelines.
19. Although there is a little side note under the one about going rogue.

7. Did you read and study the Metropolice Force Guide?
Yes, I've read and re-read it.

8. What does 10-4 mean?
Acknowledged, understood. Example: Unit 1: All units, BOL on an Asian male in a black hoodie. Consider hostile. Unit 2: 10-4.

9. What does 11-22a mean?
Light Contraband (Ex: Non UU approved food, clothing, literature, etc.)

10. List the weapons you'd be allowed to checkout at the following rank: 03, Second Tier.
- Basic USP Match 9mm Pistol
- MP7 Tactical Sub-Machine Gun
- M67 Advanced Smoke Grenade
- C89 Flash Grenade

11. Give an example of a moderate contraband item.
A radio, a basic gun, and ammo.

12. What is the level of crime for having possession of a moderate contraband item?
What would the punishment be for that level of crime?
A level three crime. The punishment is 2-3 cycles in detainment.

13. How does the standard breach and clear protocol work?
The team leader stands directly infront of the door, and he says all the calls (Stack, prep, inject.). The team leader decides if he wants to enter the room after it's cleared or not. The team leader is the highest ranking unit in the situation. The Team Leader's commands are as follows: Stack-Get in position. Prep-Prepare to inject, ready weapons. Inject-Move in.

The pointmen (two pointment) stand beside the door with the door knob farthest away from them. When the Team Leader calls inject and the breacher shoots the lock, they go in. Pointman 2 goes in first, clearing the right side of the room. Pointman one will enter afterwards, clearing the left side. Any threats will be dealt with according to previous orders (Ex: Amputate on sight, arrest, shoot to injure, etc.).

The breacher shoots open the door on command by the team leader. The breacher stands beside the door with the doorknob closest to him. He doesn't enter unless needed for a secondary breach. This means that if they're breaching the apartments, and it's a two room apartment, he goes in.

14. What districts/areas are you allowed to enter at all times?
District 1-5.

15. What districts/areas are you only allowed to enter under certain circumstances? List the circumstances for each area.
District seven (Shell Beach): Only when it's open for citizens.
Grizzly Grotto: Only when responding to calls.

16. Which districts/areas are you never allowed to enter, period?
District Six/Construction zone.

17. At what rank are you allowed to leave the nexus?
05+. Leaving before this can result in a blackmark/whitelist removal.

18. What action do you take in the following situation:
You happen to be in the plaza, and an armed citizen is firing a pulse-rifle everywhere. Citizens are screaming,
a few officers are down, and the situation isn't looking good.

Get to cover, radio in the situation immediately. Shoot to injure the citizen, shoot to kill if it's looking REALLY bad (He starts shooting at me/other units). Unless, of course, given orders by high command. My goal would be to injure the man and take him in alive, but I would kill him if necessary.

19. Explain the ten step process of properly detaining someone. It's on the guide.
Do not copy and paste.
1) Find someone breaking the law, and go to them.
2) Get them to the nearest wall. If they don't listen, use your stunstick or call for backup.
3) Tie them. It's important to make sure, either from your /me or through LOOC, to make sure they get a chance to resist.
4) Make them apply, and check their /viewdata. You must make sure to /me it.
5) If they're an AC, call for backup. If they're not, continue with the process.
6) Decide what punishment is going to be received for the crime. (Detainment, reeducation, warning, amputation, etc.)
7) If it's detainment, KO them and take them to a cell. STAY WITH THEM FOR THEIR DETAINMENT PERIOD! (Important!)
8 ) Once their time is up, get them on a wall.
9) KO them with your stunstick.
10) Drag them to somewhere within the city limits, untie them, and set them free.

20. How does division ranking advancement work?
RCT>Tier 1 05-01>Option of OfC or CmD>Tier 2 05-01>Option of OfC or CmD>Tier 3 05-01>Option of OfC or CmD>Tier 4 05-01>Option of OfC, CmD, or DvL.

21. At which rank are you allowed to authorize Judgement Waivers?
Tier two and above.

22. Which of the following situations would require a Judgement Waiver? Mark [Yes] or [No] next to each situation.

• A Metropolice Unit or City Administrator is murdered by a rogue unit or anti-citizen: Yes.
• An anti-citizen fires a weapon anywhere within the city: Yes.
• Unarmed Anti-Citizens are sighted or reported: No.
• An uprising, or other form of rebel propaganda takes place: Yes.
• A Metropolice Unit is assaulted WITHOUT a firearm: No.

23. What rank are you allowed to use a pistol at? 04, tier 1.

24. What happens if you use a pistol before this rank? You'll get a blackmark.

25. Do you understand how to use our Advanced Viewdata? Yes.

26. What happens if you go rogue a third time? Whitelist removal upon death.

27. Do you understand not to argue with other players? Yes. If an argument arises, I should contact a staff member, and NOT argue.

28. What should you do if you find yourself in a disagreement with other players? As stated above, call a staff member.

29. What are your past experiences in the Metropolice Force?
On this server, obviously. I've also been MPF on MANY other servers, achieving a variety of different ranks, including High Command and SeC (SeC was gained through an OOC RP test, it was the procedure on a different server).

30. Why should we accept your application?
Because I'm a good RPer, and I think I've proven to be able to efficiently MPF RP in the past. I've had a lot of RP experiences, and I have a variety of RP skills, including being able to write out well thought out /mes, and the ability to effectively play to lose.

31. Why should we accept your application over other player's applications?
Because I'm a good RPer, and i've had many past experiences.

32. What happens if you do not stay in-character, or try to mess-around and simply void it afterwards?
Whitelist removal. And possibly a ban.

33. Do you tend to complain a lot? No. I try my best to remain "chill" at all times.

34. Do you have any close friends who play on the server, that could recommend you?
I've made tons of friends since I applied before. RAWRImadinosaur, AWOL, Kemerd, Ser.net, and MANY others.

35. Can you passively roleplay, using detailed actions?
Yes I can, and I enjoy doing so.

36. Do you have a basic knowledge and understanding of Half-Life 2 lore?
Yes.

37. How active are you on the server?
Very, I get on almost daily. I'm most active on weekends.

38. How well can you follow instructions?
Very well.

39. Do you plan on being a loyal player?
Yes, and I already consider myself one. I get on almost every day, as stated above.

- Give an example of your own personal passive roleplaying using the /me command.
Note: Give an example that represents the level of detail you use on average. For example, don't type a paragraph for walking across a floor unless you actually plan to use that amount of detail in game.
(ICly, my unit is off duty, cooking in his apartment.)

/me grabs the pot, turning it in his hand. He grunts, and fills it with water. He proceeds to place it on the stove, turning it up.
/me takes out a box of UU branded pasta from the fridge, he rips the top off. He dumps the contents into the pot.
/me proceeds to grab some UU branded pasta sauce from the fridge, dumping it into a slightly smaller pot. He puts it in the microwave, turning it on, setting it to thirty seconds. The microwave runs for about five seconds, then turns off.
/me grunts, slapping the microwave on the side. It turns back on, and he reenters thirty seconds, mumbling, "Stupid thing..."

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Name: Michael Newman
Height:5'9''
Status (Loyalist, Civil Worker's Union, or Citizen?):Citizen.
Loyalist Points [N/A if None]: N/A.

Mother's Full Name: Logan Alexander Newman.

Father's Full Name: John Sean Newman.

Previous locations of residence before city seventeen: City 43, 14, and a different district of C17.

Character Backstory:
Micahel Newman was born in Mexico. His Mother was Mexican, and his father was American. He and his family moved to Florida when he was three. He grew up living a normal life, very interesting in basketball as a child. His grades were average, Bs and As. He was never a family man. He lived with his parents, and when they passed when he was 19, he moved out. He went to college at an average university. He worked part time at Best Buy to pay for food, clothing, etc. He had plans to become a teacher. Then disaster struck. After two normal years in college at D.C, the war occurred. He was barely 21 at the time, so his life was spared. He spent two years under the Combine's thumb, confused, scared, and hungry. He had no idea what he was going to do with his life; Should he just spend the rest of his days in misery? Should he stand up against the Combine? Suicide? These were all things that went through his mind. Finally, at the age of 23, he built up the courage to apply for the MPF.

Last edited by Kookie on Wed May 21, 2014 5:45 pm; edited 4 times in total
Kookie
Kookie

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Brown Kookie's Reapplication-IMPROVED! (Reapplication!) Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Brown Kookie's Reapplication-IMPROVED! (Reapplication!)

Post by Kookie Tue May 20, 2014 12:47 am

Yeah, man. I see it needs work. I rushed it. I'll fix it in the morning, I'm fucking tired right now. Kookie, signing off.
Kookie
Kookie

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Brown Kookie's Reapplication-IMPROVED! (Reapplication!) Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Brown Kookie's Reapplication-IMPROVED! (Reapplication!)

Post by Kookie Tue May 20, 2014 5:10 pm

PLEASE NOTE:

Sheep, I improved it to the best of my ability. I think that the thing you were most concerned about was the error in the breaching procedure. Please take into consideration the fact that "Needs Improvement" is very broad. If you tell me what I should explain more on, I'll be more than happy to. Thanks!
Kookie
Kookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheeplie Wed May 21, 2014 6:09 pm

ACCEPTED
Sheeplie
Sheeplie
Vortex Owner

https://vortexroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down