Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brown Kookie's Cremator Application.

2 posters

Go down

Brown Kookie's  Cremator Application. Empty Brown Kookie's Cremator Application.

Post by Kookie Fri May 23, 2014 8:50 pm

APPLICATION:

Steam Name: Brown Kookie

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198012205160

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:25969716

1. How long have you been on the server?
Two-Three months, maybe more, maybe less.

2. Do you know how to properly roleplay?
Yes, I do. I've RPed in a variety of roles, including MPF, Vortigaunt, Rebel, passive citizen, CWU, and City Administrator. Some of these are from other servers, however.

3. Why do you want to play as a Cremator?
I think it's a funRP, and I notice a lot of units leaving bodies around, not doing anything about them. I think it'd be a fun and interesting RP to clean the city up.

4. Have you read all of the application guidelines?
Yes.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines?
That I can't talk, have emotions, or attack players. The only time I can attack other players is when I'm attacked first. I'm an animal-like creature that knows it's job and obeys orders from all units.

6. Do you understand not to argue with other players?
Yes.

7. What should you do if you find yourself in a disagreement with other players?
Call an admin, and NOT argue.

8. Why should we accept your application?
I know how to RP in good detail, and I'm a loyal player. I get on almost daily. I'm active on the forums and the server.

9. Can you passive roleplay, in detail?
Yes, I can. I really enjoy passive RPing.

10. Do you have a basic knowledge and understanding of Half-Life 2 lore?
Yes, I've played Half-Life 2 at least three times.

11. How active are you on the server?
Very, I get on daily. If there's a day I don't get on, it's because I'm busy with work or college. HL2RP is my hobby, you could say.

12. Do you plan on being a loyal player?
Yes, I already consider myself one.

13. Give an example of how to roleplay as a cremator, using the /me command.
/me walks over to the scene, looking around. Heavy breathing sounds can be heard coming out of it's mask.
UNIT.123 says: Cremator. Dispose of the body.
/me looks at the body on the ground. He moans slightly, and lifts his weapon. He pulls the trigger, and a green gloopy like liquid spews out. It covers the body, and begins to break it down.
UNIT.123 says: Cremator, there's another body this way. Attatch.
/me moans, lowering it's weapon. He begins to slowly follow, slowly.
UNIT.123 says: This one. Dispose.
/me begins to lift it's weapon, aiming it at the body.
**Joe McCitizen runs up behind the cremator, yelling, "No!". He furiously punches it.
UNIT.123 says: Cremator. You have permission to engage.
/me turns, it's weapon already raised. It backs up slightly from the punches, and aims it's weapon at the man.
**Joe McCitizen screams, frozen with fear. He backs up slightly, but is too late to get away.
/me pulls the trigger, the same green gloopy liquid from earlier spewing out to the man.
**Joe McCitizen screams as he falls to the ground, the goo killing him. He falls to his knees, and then onto his face. In a matter of minutes he's a pile of ash.
/me turns to the body, shooting the gloop at it. It breaks down.
UNIT.123 says: Nice work. Return to stasis.
/me moans, lowering it's weapon, walking back into the Nexus.

14. What are your Metropolice Force Digits? (You are required to have a MPF character.)

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Physical Description: Large Green Robe-Like uniform | Heavy Breathing | Large weapon (OOC: I don't know what it's called, I'd call it by it's name if I knew | UU Patch on robe | Round, white head with two holes |
Kookie
Kookie

Back to top Go down

Brown Kookie's  Cremator Application. Empty Re: Brown Kookie's Cremator Application.

Post by Duspende Sat May 24, 2014 9:51 am

Accepted It's called the Immolator.
Duspende
Duspende

Back to top Go down