Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] Brown Kookies Vortigaunt application.

3 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] Brown Kookies Vortigaunt application. Empty [ACCEPTED] Brown Kookies Vortigaunt application.

Post by Kookie Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:53 am

Steam Name: Brown Kookie.

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198012205160/

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:25969716

1. How long have you been on the server? About two~three weeks.

2. Do you know how to properly roleplay? Yes, I do.

3. Why do you want to play as a Vortigaunt? Although I have RPed as a Vortigaunt before, I have not done so recently. I think it's time for some new RP.

4. Have you read all of the application guidelines? Yes, I have.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines? A couple of things;
*Leaving the city while enslaved causes your bindings to explode.
*The Vortigaunt ranks.
*That you must be taught your abilities by a teacher or above.

6. Do you understand that as an enslaved vortigaunt, if you leave the city your bindings will explode, killing you in the process?

7. Do you understand that you are not allowed to use the vortibeam tool unless you are a certain rank? And if you use it before that rank you are subject to ban? Yes.

8. What rank are you allowed to use the vortibeam tool at? Master and above.

9. Do you understand that you will not be able to powergame with your powers, and you will not be able to use them at all until you learn them from an elder or teacher? Yes.

10. Give an example of Vortigaunt passive roleplay using the /me command.
I'm writing a healing RP log using talking, and /mes.
Steve Powers says: Whoa! What the HELL is that!?
** Ha'Karr turns to the man, looking him over, grunting.
Ha'Karr says: Thissss one understands the human's suprissssee...
Steve Powers says: Oh god. You're a Vortigaunt, aren't you? I heard you guys can do some miracle healing. My friend is seriously hurt, can you help?
Ha'Karr: Sssadly, this one cannot assist you in your issue. This one has not yet mastered the Vortessence...
Steve Powers says: God damn it...do you know anyone that can, though?
*Ha'Karr nods slowly, before saying, "Thiss one knows of one...he is known asss Ja'Trik...he has massstered the Vortessence...
** Steve Powers quickly nods, "Let's go, then!"
** Ha'Karr grunts, and says, "Follow uss..."

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Name: Ha'Karr
Height: 5'1''

Character Backstory: Ha'Karr was always a straggler. As a child at Xen, all of his friends mastered the Vortessence at a young age. Ha'Karr struggled with it. But this would save his life, he would soon learn. After he had reached the age of 21, he had still not mastered the Vortessence. In fact, he could do nothing but produce a small green light. When the Combine invaded his world, he was unable to defend himself and hid. He was soon found, and was enslaved. He was transported to Earth after it was invaded, and was put to work there, at City 16. Luckily, a pair of rogue units freed him. They were killed in the process, but he managed to escape. He ran to the local resistance, and they took him in for a while. They told him there was a convoy leaving for the outlands soon, and he gratefully went with them. His resistance friends were killed by manhacks in the outlands, but he again managed to escape. Lost, he wandered and he came upon City 17. He met some more rebels leaving City 17, and they led him into the industrial district. He now resides there, looking for refuge with the resistance or with fellow Vortigaunts.
Kookie
Kookie

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Brown Kookies Vortigaunt application. Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Brown Kookies Vortigaunt application.

Post by blargy blargy Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:13 pm

As long as you quit asking for it to be looked at I'll give my plus one hahahah. These things do take some time, and it prolly wont be today. If I could guess. Maybe Wednesday at the most.
+1
blargy blargy
blargy blargy

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Brown Kookies Vortigaunt application. Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Brown Kookies Vortigaunt application.

Post by Sheeplie Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:01 pm

Accepted, well done.
Sheeplie
Sheeplie
Vortex Owner

https://vortexroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kookie Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:44 pm

Yey.
Kookie
Kookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down