Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] Brown Kookie's MPF Application. (IMPROVED!)

2 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] Brown Kookie's MPF Application. (IMPROVED!) Empty [ACCEPTED] Brown Kookie's MPF Application. (IMPROVED!)

Post by Kookie Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:04 pm

APPLICATION:

Steam Name: Brown Kookie.

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198012205160

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:25969716

1. How long have you been on the server?
About 1-2, maybe 3 weeks. If you want proof, I go by Ha'Karr (Vortigaunt), Hamza Muhammad (Citizen), and I made Hamza Ismail for this application.

2. Do you know how to properly roleplay? Yes, I've been RPing for about two-three years now.

3. Why do you want to join the Metropolice Force? It's interesting, fun, and exciting RP. I have been MPF on many different servers, so I know what it is like.

4. Have you read all of the application guidelines? Yes, and I learned quite a lot from them. This includes the steps to detaining a citizen, the ranking system (which I really like, by the way), and divisions.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines? I've learned the ranking system of the MPF, the official way to detain a citizen, and the radio codes. I also learned that brainwashing isn't necessary for most ranks..Among many other little things, these are just some.

6. Did you read and study all of the Metropolice Force guides? Yes, and i learned a lot from them, as stated in question 5 and many other questions.

7. Give an example of something that you learned from a Metropolice Force Guide. Like I said in question 5, how to properly detain a citizen, radio codes, and the ranking system. Also, I learned the divisions and their jobs.

8. What do you do in this situation. You walk into the plaza, and an armed citizen is firing a weapon everywhere. Citizens are screaming, and it isn't looking good.
Radio in and get to cover.
Shoot at the man, shooting to injure. Going for the kill shot ONLY IF NECESSARY!
Follow any extra orders from superiors (Fall back and let someone else handle it, amputate, etc.)
Once he is injured, move in and disarm him. Make sure to keep the gun, and detain him and await further orders.

9. Explain the ten step process of properly detaining someone. It's on the guide.
Spot the criminal. And move to their location.
Order them to the nearest wall, calling for back up or using my stunstick if they don't comply.
Tie them and make sure that they are given a chance to resist in /me or in LOOC.
Make them apply and check their data, /meing it.
Radio in if they are an anti-citizen
If not, decide their punishment.
If they are to be detained, take them to a cell and stay with them for the duration of their cycle(s)
Once their detainment period is over, order them to the wall of their cell.
Knock them unconscious with my stunstick.
Drag their body to a place within the city, and wait for them to wake up. Untie them and set them free.

10. Did you read the Division Ranking Guide? Yes, and I learned all about the divisions and ranks. I also learned that brainwashing isn't necessary.

11. Do you understand not to argue with other players? Yes, I do. If I get into a disagreement, I call an admin to sort it out.

12. What should you do if you find yourself in a disagreement with other players? Contact an admin, not argue.

13. Past MPF experiences?
Many, including High Command, Dispatch Characters, low ranks, and synth units such as stalkers, scanners, etc.

14. Why should we accept your application? Because I know how to RP properly and will do my job correctly and will not abuse.

15. Why should we accept your application over other player's applications? Because I know how to RP, won't abuse, and have many past experiences in MPF RP.

16. Do you tend to complain a lot? No, I do not.

17. Do you have any close friends who play on the server, that could recommend you? Not any CLOSE friends, but I have some people that might want to. Autonomous Morph, Storm CmD, and maybe some citizens I have RPed with.

18. Can you passive roleplay, in detail? Yes. Do it all the time on my Vortigaunt and Citizen. Passive RP is RP that isn't action packed and doesn't have any huge benefit for your character. This includes small talk with friends, eating, making food, etc.

19. Do you have a basic knowledge and understanding of Half-Life 2 lore? Yes, I've played all the half life games a bunch of times.

20. How active are you on the server? Very, get on everyday. I am most active on weekends.

21. Do you plan on being a loyal player? Yes, and I already consider myself to be one.  Very Happy 

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Name: Hamza Ismail
Height: 5'9"
Status (Loyalist, Civil Worker's Union, or Citizen?): Citizen, but loyalist at heart.
Loyalist Points: Zero.

Mother's Full Name: Fatima Ismail.

Father's Full Name: Adam Ismail.

Previous locations of residence before city seventeen: Before war, District of Columbia. After war, City 19, C8, and now C17.

Character Backstory: Born in Pakistan, May 15, 1995,Hamza and his family moved to New York City, America when he was only nine months old. After that, his family was very unprepared. They had no idea how they would provide for themselves, where they would live, ect. Then, his Dad got in touch with an old friend in Washington, D.C. They moved in with him for a couple of months, just enough so his Dad could get a job and get enough money to rent out an apartment. They moved into said apartment, and his dad got a job as a taxi driver. He grew up in the bad parts of D.C., and had two siblings later in his life, two brothers. His life through the public school system was nothing special, he had lots of friends and was generally friendly, although he did get into trouble with his teachers sometimes. He was generally OK in his studies..After high school, he applied for several different colleges, and got into John Hopkins Medical college. He struggled in college, he had to work long nights to provide for himself. He was only in his first year in college when The War occurred, and all contact he had with his family was cut off. His Dad died protecting the rest of his family, who were turned into Stalkers due to their Dad's resistance. Hamza would never learn this. When the Combine came into his college, everything ended pretty quickly. Any security guards were killed, and the students, teachers, etc. were captured. He was transferred to City 19, then to 8, and finally to City 17, where he resides now. He now spends his days walking around the city, talking to strangers, sleeping, etc.

Last edited by Sheeplie on Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:01 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to put my steam information.)
Kookie
Kookie

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Brown Kookie's MPF Application. (IMPROVED!) Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Brown Kookie's MPF Application. (IMPROVED!)

Post by Kookie Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:05 pm

Feedback welcome! Very Happy
Kookie
Kookie

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Brown Kookie's MPF Application. (IMPROVED!) Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Brown Kookie's MPF Application. (IMPROVED!)

Post by Sheeplie Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:03 pm

NEEDS WORK

Here's the first problem I found.

"About 1-2, maybe 3 months."

Did you mean to put weeks? I could be wrong, but I don't remember you being around for that long.

Also, the answers need to be longer, and more thought out. Instead of using one word answers like "yep" and "yeah" try to actually put detail in as to HOW you answered "yes."
Sheeplie
Sheeplie
Vortex Owner

https://vortexroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kookie Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:15 pm

Sheeplie wrote:NEEDS WORK

Here's the first problem I found.

"About 1-2, maybe 3 months."

Did you mean to put weeks? I could be wrong, but I don't remember you being around for that long.

Also, the answers need to be longer, and more thought out. Instead of using one word answers like "yep" and "yeah" try to actually put detail in as to HOW you answered "yes."

Crap. Sorry, I DID mean weeks. And I'll put more detail in ASAP.
Kookie
Kookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kookie Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:32 pm

Alright. I added some more information on the questions where I just said yes or no. Hope it's enough! If there are any other problems that I can fix, please let me know Smile
Kookie
Kookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheeplie Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:01 pm

ACCEPTED

Decent.
Sheeplie
Sheeplie
Vortex Owner

https://vortexroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down