Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VenomousOutcast's Cremator Application

2 posters

Go down

VenomousOutcast's Cremator Application Empty VenomousOutcast's Cremator Application

Post by VenomousOutcast Fri May 23, 2014 9:02 pm

APPLICATION:

Steam Name:
VenomousOutcast or Venomancer
Steam Profile Link:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/VenomousOutcast
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:41586623

1. How long have you been on the server?
I've been playing VortexRoleplay since day one.

2. Do you know how to properly roleplay?
Yes, I do know how to properly roleplay, very efficiently.

3. Why do you want to play as a Cremator?
I would like to be the one "biotic" called out to clean areas of City Seventeen, and I would like to passively roleplay as one for a change.

4. Have you read all of the application guidelines?
Yes, I have read all of the application guidelines.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines?
I've leaned that my character doesn't have complex "humanoid" thoughts, it's rather a animal doing its job.

6. Do you understand not to argue with other players?
Yes, I do understand not to argue with other players who cause a disagreement.

7. What should you do if you find yourself in a disagreement with other players?
1. Call a admin.
2. Deal with it over a private message.
3. Ignore him, if possible.
4. If all fails, just try to accept what he wants.

8. Why should we accept your application?
You should accept me, because I will be a great Cremator, I will make our city's atmosphere a better and enjoyable place to be at. I am also a great experienced roleplay and that's one big reason I should be accepted.

9. Can you passive roleplay, in detail?
Yes, I can efficiently passive roleplay in much detail as I can possible do.

10. Do you have a basic knowledge and understanding of Half-Life 2 lore?
I have more than advanced knowledge and understanding of the Half-Life 2 lore.

11. How active are you on the server?
I am very active on VG. I get on from weekdays to weekends. I have school so sometimes homework can be a struggle with my time.

12. Do you plan on being a loyal player?
Yes, I do plan on being a loyal player. Which I am already.

13. Give an example of how to roleplay as a cremator, using the /me command.
[Friday, June 18; 2015]
**Radio: Calling in Cremator to 10-20 of D1; Remove the DB.
**The Cremator slowly moves out of its stasis, moving out of nexus door as he ducks to get through the actual exit, he moves onto the cobble stoned pavement ground holding up his Immolator.
**The Cremator walks through plaza with his head high as his trench coat touches against the cold ground, it sees the citizens, ignoring them as it moves to the dead body.
**The body is flat against the ground, if you looked up you'd see a UCH window, which seemingly is broken. So, he has fell down by the looks, his neck his out of place and both of his arms are demented out of it's socket.
**The Cremator flicks a switch on its Immolator, it starts to spin and charge then a beam of green ghastly light fires out at the end of it's barrel and the body instantly appears in flames as the green sparks touch it.
**The body burns, the ashes of black smoke spread up to the sky as the smell of burning flesh fills the plaza with the other hundred scents around the city together.
**The Cremator then flicks off his large weapon, he looks down at the burnt ashes of the body then turns around and walks over, and back to the nexus randomly moaning as citizens watch and stare.
**Radio: Cremator, return to stasis.

14. What are your Metropolice Force Digits? (You are required to have a MPF character.)
My Metropolive Force digits are 619.

CHARACTER INFORMATION:
[(M)| Height: 6'0ft | Age: ?? | Vo-Coder: 100% | Eye Color: Glowing White | Clothing: Boots, Jacket, Gasmask | Union 03 Patch]

Physical Description:
[8'5 | Large White Round Head | Two Normal Black Eyes | Large Round Belly | Huge Trench Coat | Large Immolator]
VenomousOutcast
VenomousOutcast

Back to top Go down

VenomousOutcast's Cremator Application Empty Re: VenomousOutcast's Cremator Application

Post by Duspende Sat May 24, 2014 9:57 am

Accepted
Duspende
Duspende

Back to top Go down