Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bomber152's Cremator Application

2 posters

Go down

Bomber152's Cremator Application Empty Bomber152's Cremator Application

Post by Bomber152 Sat May 24, 2014 4:45 pm

Steam Name: Bomber152

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198035880528/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:37807400

1. How long have you been on the server?

I have been on the server for at least a month, if not two.

2. Do you know how to properly roleplay?

Yes, I do.

3. Why do you want to play as a Cremator?

I want to play as a Cremator because I believe I would be a very helpful asset to the Union and the citizens by cleaning up their messes and such. The Cremator was cut from the official Half-Life 2 game, and I think it would be interesting to add Cremator roleplay for people to enjoy.

4. Have you read all of the application guidelines?

Yes, I have. However, there is no Official Cremator Guide which would be very helpful, but it may not be necessary since the job seems simple enough to accomplish.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines?

I have learned that Cremators' do not speak, they are neutral unless provoked, and must obey orders from any MPF unit.

6. Do you understand not to argue with other players?

Yes, I do.

7. What should you do if you find yourself in a disagreement with other players?

If I am in a disagreement, I must not antagonize the player and should contact an administrator via @.

8. Why should we accept your application?

I believe that is up for you, the reader, to decide. I have made myself known to the Vortex Roleplay community for some time now, and believe that I am a very serious roleplayer who is respectful and mature to other individuals.

9. Can you passive roleplay, in detail?

Yes, I can.

10. Do you have a basic knowledge and understanding of Half-Life 2 lore?

Yes, I do. I understand that the Cremator was intended for the game but was sadly cut during development. It would have been cool for the Cremator to have made an appearance.

11. How active are you on the server?

I play at least 5 out of 7 days a week for at least a couple of hours on end each day.

12. Do you plan on being a loyal player?

Yes, I do.

13. Give an example of how to roleplay as a cremator, using the /me command.

/me turns on his Immolator and fires a green beam of sticky plasma towards the direction of the garbage pile, disintegrating it upon contact.

14. What are your Metropolice Force Digits? (You are required to have a MPF character.)

C17.MPF.NOMAD:02-911

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Physical Description:

[Large White Face Mask | 7'1" | Long Green Coat | Long Arms | Black Four Finger Gloves | Round Stomach w/ Connector Belt | Big Black Boots | Carrying Immolator]
Optional: Unknown Gender
Bomber152
Bomber152

Back to top Go down

Bomber152's Cremator Application Empty Re: Bomber152's Cremator Application

Post by Duspende Wed May 28, 2014 10:47 am

Accepted
Duspende
Duspende

Back to top Go down