Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enclave096's Vortigaunt Application

3 posters

Go down

Enclave096's Vortigaunt Application Empty Enclave096's Vortigaunt Application

Post by Enclave096 Mon May 26, 2014 1:41 am

APPLICATION:

Steam Name: Enclave

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198029192112

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:34463192

1. How long have you been on the server?
- About 4 days

2. Do you know how to properly roleplay?
- Yes, I do.

3. Why do you want to play as a Vortigaunt?
-I would like to feel how the vortigaunts feel being in hiding or enslaved.

4. Have you read all of the application guidelines?
- Yes, I have.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines?
- I have learned all the different ranks of the vortigaunts and that I can't use the vortibeam unless I am master rank or above. I also learned that I can't powergame as this faction or abuse it.

6. Do you understand that as an enslaved vortigaunt, if you leave the city your bindings will explode, killing you in the process?
Yes, I do.

7. Do you understand that you are not allowed to use the vortibeam tool unless you are a certain rank? And if you use it before that rank you are subject to ban?
Yes, I do.

8. What rank are you allowed to use the vortibeam tool at?
I can use the vortibeam only at master rank or above.

9. Do you understand that you will not be able to powergame with your powers, and you will not be able to use them at all until you learn them from an elder or teacher?
Yes, I do.

10. Give an example of Vortigaunt passive roleplay using the /me command.
- As a free Vortigaunt
/me: walks through the murky water of the sewers
/me: hears other footsteps ahead of him
/me: starts to walk back slowly and then starts to run the other way.
- As a Enslaved Vortigaunt
/me: walks up to pile of trash
/me: begins to pick up piles of trash and proceeds to insert them into trash bin
/me: walks to the other pile of trash (The process from there continues.)
CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Name: Graal'Vuukan
Height: 5'7"

Character Backstory:
           Graal'Vuukan was still gaining knowledge about the world when The Combine invaded Earth. He was still very young at the time. He spent most of his time running from The Combine with his fellow kin. Their group would spend most of their lives hiding in abandoned houses or underground, until one day a group of humans decided to attack them. The vortigaunts fought back and killed the humans. With their new bloodshed hands, they fled to the East to find a new hiding place. Many vortigaunts didn't make the journey and died on the path.

As the now smaller group approached city 17, they ran out of supplies of headcrab roast and other various scraps of food. Graal'Vuukan was told to scout ahead and to find a good hiding spot for the group. As Graal'Vuukan made his way into the city, he found a sewer system full of dark tunnels and no life to be seen. As he headed to tell the group of the great news, he heard screams of terror and CP radio chatter. The group was caught and was offered a chance to be a slave. The other vortigaunts didn't take the offer, as they attacked the CP. The CP the opened fire on the small group of vortigaunts killing all of them.

Graal'Vuukan, suddenly struck with nausea, got flashbacks of the killings of the Humans. At that point he ran away to the sewer system he had found earlier, and entered it. With fear and confusion in his body, he got lost, and eventually found his was the City 17, Industrial District. -This is where the story continues from in game-
Enclave096
Enclave096

Back to top Go down

Enclave096's Vortigaunt Application Empty Re: Enclave096's Vortigaunt Application

Post by Coopy1 Mon May 26, 2014 2:03 am

+ SUPPORT It'd be good to see more Vortigaunts, also, it looked pretty good.
Coopy1
Coopy1

Back to top Go down

Enclave096's Vortigaunt Application Empty Re: Enclave096's Vortigaunt Application

Post by Duspende Wed May 28, 2014 11:15 am

Accepted
Duspende
Duspende

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down