Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Issues Evident

+13
Unladen Swallow
Bourneco
Mendelevius
The_Wheatly
VenomousOutcast
Merlin
Kookie
Sly775
Ltsparklez
PaladinKOSP
Duspende
ㅤㅤ
<::Toxic Oktuberfest::>
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Issues Evident - Page 2 Empty Re: Issues Evident

Post by Spodermen Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:05 pm

I know the guy that is an 01 now, and I like him. He's one of the better COURT units. But really now, I was an 03 for a month before being ranked up to 02. I've been with Vortex for around two months and played almost every day, and he is now my superior. He may do a good job but he should not be an 01 after a week of playtime. I, along with dozens of other units, have dedicated so much time to our MPF characters and it's really annoying to see this happen. I know that time does not equal promotions, but I've seen plenty of good units thrown off to the side, just as I have been. Not that I care about rank, I would be fine RPing as an 02 for the rest of my time with Vortex. I just hate to see good units thrown under the bus because their deeds don't get noticed.
Spodermen
Spodermen

Back to top Go down

Issues Evident - Page 2 Empty Re: Issues Evident

Post by Duspende Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:03 am

You all need to start realising I am starting to bump up people so they can keep an eye on other units and recommend them promotions. He deserved being 01.

1. He helped me with all of the paperwork
2. He saved two units lives
3. He fought an Exogen Tank
4. He does investigative work and is now on his third case

You all need to be patient. Because I can't be everywhere, so I am ranking people up so they can be there instead of me.
Duspende
Duspende

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2