Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DENIED] Luminous Redone MPF application

3 posters

Go down

[DENIED] Luminous Redone MPF application Empty [DENIED] Luminous Redone MPF application

Post by Luminous123123 Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:55 pm

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198060893244/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:50313758

1. How long have you been on the server? I have been playing for about 1 week.

2. Do you know how to properly roleplay? Yes.

3. Why do you want to join the Metropolice Force? I wanted to have a different roleplay experience

4. Have you read all of the application guidelines? Yes.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines? good grammar, use /me's often, do not abuse the faction, dont constantly use voice commands, use full sentences

6. Did you read and study all of the Metropolice Force guides? Yes.

7. Give an example of something that you learned from a Metropolice Force Guide. I learned that 10-8 mean's I am going to patrol city grounds and that I cant just walk off into the city.

8. What do you do in this situation. You walk into the plaza, and an armed citizen is firing a weapon everywhere. Citizens are screaming, and it isn't looking good. I would immediatly radio that there is a shooter at plaza, I would wait for back up then would attempt to take him down first before killing him unless he has harmed citizens.

9. Explain the ten step process of properly detaining someone. It's on the guide. FInd the criminal move to their position, Order them to face the wall if they dont listen radio back up then use /me raises his stun stick flicking it on, Then attempted to tie the man/woman then ask them in looc if they resist .// resist?, Make them apply then do /me pulls out his data pad searching his data /veiw data, If they are anti citzens radio for back up, if they are not anti citizens decide if they are to be reeducated, (X) Cycles, amputation, Etc., If they are detained bring they to a cell put the them it and wait for there time to be up, once there time is over order them to face the wall, knock them unconscious using you stunstick, Drag there body to a remote area within the city perimeters, and set them free. Wait for them to gain consciousness, then untie them.

10. Did you read the Division Ranking Guide? Yes.

11. Do you understand not to argue with other players? Yes.

12. What should you do if you find yourself in a disagreement with other players? Call an admin to sort out the problem at hand.

13. Past MPF experiences? Yes.

14. Why should we accept your application? Because I have had alot of Roleplay as a MPF and I would probly be a good example for other MPF recruits.

15. Why should we accept your application over other player's applications? Because I am very loyal to the server constantly on, I have had alot of experience as MPF on the other server's so I could make a good expansion.

16. Do you tend to complain a lot? No.

17. Do you have any close friends who play on the server, that could recommend you? Yes. (Steam Name: EXCALIBUR)

18. Can you passive roleplay, in detail? Yes.

19. Do you have a basic knowledge and understanding of Half-Life 2 lore? Yes.

20. How active are you on the server? about 5-10 hours on weekends during the week I play about 3-6 hours.

21. Do you plan on being a loyal player? Yes.

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Name: Astered yokovitch
Height: 6.3 ft tall
Status (Loyalist, Civil Worker's Union, or Citizen?): Loyalist
Loyalist Points: 1

Mother's Full Name: Marian Yokovitch

Father's Full Name: Tim Yokovitch

Previous locations of residence before city seventeen: city 18

Character Backstory: Astered Yokovitch lived a generally normal life before the Seven Hour War. He grew up in a upper-middle class neighborhood, with nurturing and supporting parents, with a brother. He got average to nominal grades, and continued school until high school. Astered Yokovitch was born, raised, and lived in Bad Segeberg, Schleswig-Holstein in Germany until the day of the Combine takeover.the day of the Combine takeover.
Astered Yokovitch worked in a brewery, making a fair amount of money. He had a nice house, and a car. Astered lost contact with his brother, whom left to go to the army. Astered met a woman named Diane Lynch, whom was a co-worker, and in which he fell in love with. They got married, and planned to have children. Then the Seven Hour War happened. Astered Yokovitch does not remember much from the Seven Hour War, because he fell and hit his head on a blunt object. When he quickly learned of what had happened with the Combine occupation, he kept his wife, who was still with him after all this time, close to him.
Astered Yokovitch and Diane lived in the shadow of the Combine, getting their rations, and staying completely out of everyone's way. Later on, they both moved to the Slums, in order to keep even more incognito than he was prior. Instead, Astered was starting to be involved with the resistance movement, but he strongly tried to tell them that he would never join them.
He didn't want to join any movement that would endanger Diane. Astered Yokovitch had befallen a deep manic depression after witnessing his wife Diane being sick for a long period of time, two months. In this world, if you are sick, then your body takes up more water and food, and there isn't a surplus of that for to be wasted. After deep thinking, Astered knew that he couldn't be neutral no more, and the rebel cause to him, was a dying one. He decided to make a CCA application in order to receive better food for him, and Diane, in which he would share most of his food with her, until she was better. Combine

Luminous123123

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] Luminous Redone MPF application Empty Re: [DENIED] Luminous Redone MPF application

Post by 8BitsBear Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:11 pm

There is some Grammar errors.
Anything else is good.

+ Support
8BitsBear
8BitsBear

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] Luminous Redone MPF application Empty Re: [DENIED] Luminous Redone MPF application

Post by Sheeplie Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:25 pm

Denied

Sorry, the answers were short, didn't use the best punctuation, and 10-8 means on duty.
Sheeplie
Sheeplie
Vortex Owner

https://vortexroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down