Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] Roger Badminton's Vortigaunt (Improved) Application

3 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] Roger Badminton's Vortigaunt (Improved) Application Empty [ACCEPTED] Roger Badminton's Vortigaunt (Improved) Application

Post by 8BitsBear Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:24 pm

APPLICATION:

Steam Name: 8BitsBear

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198039690956/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:39712614

1. How long have you been on the server?
At least 4 days.

2. Do you know how to properly roleplay?
Yes, I know how to properly roleplay since I've been on 12 different Half-Life 2 RP servers.

3. Why do you want to play as a Vortigaunt?
Because it allows me to enhance my character's possibilities and various ways to roleplay.

4. Have you read all of the application guidelines? Yes, I did read all the application guidelines since I want to be informed on how this works on this server.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines? That you must always use: grammar, know how to role-play, no powergaming and no faction abuse.

6. Do you understand that as an enslaved Vortigaunt, if you leave the city your bindings will explode, killing you in the process? Yes, I understand.

7. Do you understand that you are not allowed to use the vortibeam tool unless you are a certain rank? And if you use it before that rank you are subject to ban?
Yes, I understand.

8. What rank are you allowed to use the vortibeam tool at?
Master and Elder.

9. Do you understand that you will not be able to powergame with your powers, and you will not be able to use them at all until you learn them from an elder or teacher?
Yes, I understand.

10. Give an example of Vortigaunt passive role-play using the /me command.
I'm writing a healing RP log using talking and /mes.
** A strange man comes out of the shadow to fall over on the ground.
Strange Man says: Help me please.
** Val'gar looks at the man badly injured.
Val'gar says: You seem to be in misery.
Val'gar says: Pardon me, this one has not yet mastered the Vortessence.
** Val'gar Nods to the man's body.
Strange Man says: Just get me help please.
**Val'gar grabs his hand, and starts to drag him somewhere he could get healed.
** Val'gar starts following a certain path, after saying "You will be soon repaired.

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Name: Val'Gar
Height: 5'4 Inches

Character Back-story:
Val'gar was once summoned by a well known Elder. Sadly, he saw the death of the Elder, amputated by a dreadful combine. Then he got enslaved, which had made his life even more boring as it was. Until he meets a person who gave him hope for freedom, like he never had before. His name was Max. Each day, they met at the same place for different things: Rations, wars, escapades, raids. But this one special day, Max did not come to the meeting. Val'gar was so worried about him that he checked every corner of the city. Well, he saw the death of his friend which was shown in public. Val'gar promised to avenge his friend and to help regain everyone's freedom.

PS: I am of origin French, and I am secondary grade 2 which might explain the errors.

Last edited by Sheeplie on Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:19 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Grammar Fix.)
8BitsBear
8BitsBear

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Roger Badminton's Vortigaunt (Improved) Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Roger Badminton's Vortigaunt (Improved) Application

Post by Golden-Spy Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:29 pm

Proof read the backstory... Makes sure all grammar is correct... I see more grammar errors. I will not be checking it again today.

Golden-Spy
Administration Council

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Roger Badminton's Vortigaunt (Improved) Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Roger Badminton's Vortigaunt (Improved) Application

Post by 8BitsBear Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:23 pm

#Bump
8BitsBear
8BitsBear

Back to top Go down

Post by 8BitsBear Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:23 am

#Bump
8BitsBear
8BitsBear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:45 am

Your app was declined, so...(Wait, can you reapply if your app got declined?)

Back to top Go down

Post by 8BitsBear Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:02 pm

Ser.net wrote:Your app was declined, so...(Wait, can you reapply if your app got declined?)
Yes
8BitsBear
8BitsBear

Back to top Go down

Post by Liltrue Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:22 pm

Looks good  Smile 

+support
Liltrue
Liltrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Golden-Spy Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:12 pm

Knowing you are speak french as a primary language... I wll accept you. But try to improve upon it.

Golden-Spy
Administration Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Golden-Spy Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:12 pm

ACCEPTED

Golden-Spy
Administration Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down