Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] Ser.net's Vortigaunt Application.

Go down

[ACCEPTED] Ser.net's Vortigaunt Application. Empty [ACCEPTED] Ser.net's Vortigaunt Application.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:14 pm

Steam Name: Ser.net (or [OG][VG] Ser.net)

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/serru27/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:41169711

1. How long have you been on the server?
1 month.

2. Do you know how to properly roleplay?
Yes, I do.

3. Why do you want to play as a Vortigaunt?
1. There's not enough Vortigaunts on the VG.
2. I want to PassiveRP as a Vortigaunt.
3. I want to RP as one of the creatures from Xen (Headcrabs, Zombies, etc. are donator only)
4. Have you read all of the application guidelines?
Yes.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines?
Vortigaunts are not allowed to use the Vortibeam untill they are Master+

6. Do you understand that as an enslaved vortigaunt, if you leave the city your bindings will explode, killing you in the process?
Yes, I do.

7. Do you understand that you are not allowed to use the vortibeam tool unless you are a certain rank? And if you use it before that rank you are subject to ban?
Yes, I do.

8. What rank are you allowed to use the vortibeam tool at?
Master+.

9. Do you understand that you will not be able to powergame with your powers, and you will not be able to use them at all until you learn them from an elder or teacher?
Yes, I do.

10. Give an example of Vortigaunt passive roleplay using the /me command.
Citizen: I am hurt!
Citizen is looking at the small cut on his hand
/me checks the small cut
/me starts healing the small cut on Citizen's hand while saying something in Vortugeese.
Citizen: Thank you!
Me:Ah'Glaa.
CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Name: Kee'Var
Height: 6'4

Character Backstory: Kee'Var was one of the youngest pupils in Xen. He was very good at talking Vortigueese. After the Union invaded the Xen, Kee'Var's family got amputated during the invasion. After decades of being enslaved, Kee'Var escaped from Xen via the Black Mesa portal. Kee'Var escaped from Black Mesa without killing anybody, because he couldn't use his Vortibeam. After the Earth got invaded by the Union, Kee'Var was hiding in abandoned buildings.
Kee'Var didn't find a lot of Vortiguants while he was hiding in cities such as City 33 and City 8. After 3 months of living in an abandoned building in City 8, it got raided during the inspection.Kee'Var escaped the building, but he got shot. After escaping from City 8, Kee'Var moved to City 17.

Last edited by Ser.net on Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:49 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Ser.net's Vortigaunt Application. Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Ser.net's Vortigaunt Application.

Post by Judge Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:43 pm

Pending.
Fix up some grammar issues.
Judge
Judge
Application Manager

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Ser.net's Vortigaunt Application. Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Ser.net's Vortigaunt Application.

Post by Judge Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:53 pm

ACCEPTED

Love me.
Judge
Judge
Application Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down