Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] Artyom's Metropolice Application

2 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] Artyom's Metropolice Application Empty [ACCEPTED] Artyom's Metropolice Application

Post by Artyom Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:05 pm

APPLICATION: Combine 

Steam Name: crocodile181

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/crocodile181/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:46161062

1. How long have you been on the server?
About 2 days

2. Do you know how to properly roleplay?
Yes, I am good at it too.

3. Why do you want to join the Metropolice Force?
I've never been any kind thing other than a citizen, so it's a change for me.

4. Have you read all of the application guidelines?
Yes, and I understand them.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines?
Not to use "Haha." and "Prepare to receive civil judgement!" carelessly. I have also learned other things.

6. Did you read and study all of the Metropolice Force guides?
Yes, I understand them too.

7. Give an example of something that you learned from a Metropolice Force Guide.
Radio codes like, 10-7. It means officer on duty.

8. What do you do in this situation. You walk into the plaza, and an armed citizen is firing a weapon everywhere. Citizens are screaming, and it isn't looking good.
I would call for backup, before ordering him to put the weapon down. If he does not comply the second time, I would try and shoot him in the head, while still using S2M IF it was from afar.

9. Explain the ten step process of properly detaining someone. It's on the guide.
1. Find the criminal, and approach him.
2. Tell them to face a wall.
3. Tie them. /me attempts to tie him/her. Resist?
4. Ask for them to apply, and scan their data.
5. Call for backup if they are resistance or related.
6. Decide on what to do with them. (Based on their crimes)
7. If they must be detained, I would take them to the prison, put them in a cell and wait for detainment time.
8. After their time is up, order them to face a wall.
9. Blind fold them or just knock them out. (depending on how much I dislike their character)
10. Drag/lead them out of the prison and wait for them to wake up, or /me un-blind folding them and untie them.

10. Did you read the Division Ranking Guide?
Yes I have.

11. Do you understand not to argue with other players?
Yes, I don't really get myself into arguements anyways.

12. What should you do if you find yourself in a disagreement with other players?
Contact a staff member, if there are none available continue with the RP in a different place.

13. Past MPF experiences?
No, but I hope to change that.

14. Why should we accept your application?
I will not abuse this job, and I would like to know what being THE LAW feels like.

15. Why should we accept your application over other player's applications?
I know how to roleplay properly and I am good at it. I am calm in most cases and will not disrespect any other roleplayers.

16. Do you tend to complain a lot?
No, I rarely complain.

17. Do you have any close friends who play on the server, that could recommend you?
No since I am fairly new to the server.

18. Can you passive roleplay, in detail?
Yes, example: /me glances at the Civil Protection group as he walks by, shaking ever so slightly.

19. Do you have a basic knowledge and understanding of Half-Life 2 lore?
Yes I do.

20. How active are you on the server?
Pretty active, I can't really say much for the time I've been here.

21. Do you plan on being a loyal player?
Yes I do.

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Name: Adam Wesley
Height: 6'1 feet tall
Status (Loyalist, Civil Worker's Union, or Citizen?): Citizen
Loyalist Points: None

Mother's Full Name: Jane Wesley

Father's Full Name: George Wesley

Previous locations of residence before city seventeen:
Only City 17.

Character Backstory:
Adam's parents had died of cancer when he was young, so he grew up in the system. But he would always disobey his guardians, knowing they weren't his REAL parents. When Adam finally turned 16, he moved out, glad to be free of everything he began pursuit of a job...

When Adam was 19 years old, he got a job working as a dry waller, earning an average pay. He had little family, only distant cousins. He attended college but nothing suited him, so he dropped out. He later got an office job at some big business company. He was fairly successful at that job, staying there for the remainder of his career...

But when the combine came. It was chaos. They took his home, his money, and his job. He was very angry. But he eventually got used to the combine, he kind of liked being them being there. There was more order on the streets than before, and way less crime.

Years later he applied to be apart of the Metropolice force, having grown a strong liking to them, and with nothing to lose he hoped he would become one of them.

Last edited by Sheeplie on Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:53 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Changed grammar. Made Backstory more detailed.)
Artyom
Artyom

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Artyom's Metropolice Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Artyom's Metropolice Application

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:30 pm

I have very mixed feelings about that.
First, your grammar is OK, but it's not perfect. Let's be honest with that one.
Second, you could've spent more time on your app.
Third, some of the answers are not very clear.
Fourth, Your backstory is very short.
Otherwise, it's fine.
I think you deserved to be put on the Trial mod, but it looks like your char will go rogue quite soon, lol Smile

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Artyom's Metropolice Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Artyom's Metropolice Application

Post by Artyom Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:17 pm

I do see now that I have a few grammar mistakes, I will edit those.
Artyom
Artyom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:07 pm

Artyom wrote:I do see now that I have a few grammar mistakes, I will edit those.

Well edited. +support.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheeplie Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:52 pm

ACCEPTED

Nice job, but 10-7 actually means off-duty, while 10-8 means on-duty.
Other than that, well done.
Sheeplie
Sheeplie
Vortex Owner

https://vortexroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down