Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miraak's Metropolice Force Application.

3 posters

Go down

Miraak's Metropolice Force Application. Empty Miraak's Metropolice Force Application.

Post by Miraak Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:49 pm

APPLICATION:

Steam Name: Miraak(Want Hitman Absolution)

Steam Profile Link:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197988061014

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:13897643

1. How long have you been a part of Vortex Roleplay?
-I have been around for about a week, give or take.

2. What would you generalize to be your total playtime on Vortex?
-I would say about 15-20 hours total. Plus a few from today. about an extra 3.

3. How long have you been roleplaying in general?
-I have been roleplaying for about 2-3 years, but have taken large breaks in between, so I may be a little rusty.

4. Do you consider yourself to be efficient at roleplaying?
-Yes, I do.

3. Why do you want to be a part of our Metropolice Force?
- I wish to be a part of this Metropolice Force because I have had a few other CP characters on other Clockwork servers, and I really enjoyed it. Also, I do plan on being an active member, so I figure I may as well post a few applications. I also wish to see if my roleplaying skills have increased or decreased over the years, as well as try a new way of roleplay a side from resistance and such. I consider myself to have most codes and protocol memorized, from my years of studying the Half-Life 2 lore as well as playing a lot of Half-Life 2.

4. Have you read all of the Informative Guidelines?
These are the tips at the top of the application.
- Yes, I have.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines?
-I have learned that you must have "Perfect" spelling, grammar, and punctuation, as most other servers just want it so you aren't typing sentences like "where can i find gun"". I have also learned you should patrol in teams, even if you are 05 and above. Also that you can't use the pistol until 04+, first tier. Also, messing around in OOC too much results in a Whitelist removal and maybe a ban.

6. There are a total of ___ informative guidelines.
There are a total of 19 informative guidelines. I may have miscounted.

7. Did you read and study the Metropolice Force Guide?
- Yes, I have.

8. What does 10-4 mean?
10-4 means "OK" or "Copy."

9. What does 11-22a mean?
11-22a means a light contraband item.

10. List the weapons you'd be allowed to checkout at the following rank: 03, Second Tier.
-The items you may check out as a 03, second tier are listed below:
- Basic USP Match 9mm Pistol
- MP7 Tactical Sub-Machine Gun
- M67 Advanced Smoke Grenade
- C89 Flash Grenade

11. Give an example of a moderate contraband item.
A moderate contraband item includes a resistance uniform, basic weaponry, and radios, as well as stealing another citizens rations.

12. What is the level of crime for having possession of a moderate contraband item?
What would the punishment be for that level of crime?
- The punishment would be 2-3 cycles in detainment, as well as 4-6 penalty points.

13. How does the standard breach and clear protocol work?
- The standard breach and clear protocol is two pointmen are on the right side of the door, waiting for the breacher to breach the door. The breacher is on standby on the left side of the door, waiting for the "Inject" command, at which point he will face the door, kick it down or shoot it open, then go back to the left side and stay there. he does not enter the room unless there is a second door. The Team leader gives the commands "Stack", which tells the units to get into positions. "Prep", which means to get ready to breach the door and move in. "Inject", which means to move in. (NOTE: Pointman two enters first, sweeping to the right, while pointman one moves in after him, sweeping the left.) He also does not enter until the room is cleared. Once inside, They will take down any hostiles, or detain any citizens found inside the room. After which, the team leader may say "Search for contraband.", At which point the units will split up, gather any and all contraband, and bring it to the the TL, reporting what it is before handing it in.
(That Contraband thing might not apply here, so sorry if I added it for no reason, but it should be part of it)

14. What districts/areas are you allowed to enter at all times?
-You may enter Districts D1-D5 at any time.

15. What districts/areas are you only allowed to enter under certain circumstances? List the circumstances for each area.
- You may enter Shell Beach, if it has been opened to citizens.
- Grizzly Grotto, only if on a call.

16. Which districts/areas are you never allowed to enter, period?
- District 6.

17. At what rank are you allowed to leave the nexus?
- You may leave the nexus at rank 05.

18. What action do you take in the following situation:
You happen to be in the plaza, and an armed citizen is firing a pulse-rifle everywhere. Citizens are screaming,
a few officers are down, and the situation isn't looking good.
-(IF RANKS 05-03) First, I would find a suitable spot for cover. Next, I would report in the downed officers using the code "10-99". Third, If I had a pistol, I would begin to blind fire around the corner at the citizen. If he realizes where I am and directs all fires to me, I would call for backup using the "11-99" code over the radio. Most likely, I would tell them to try and get behind the citizen's 10-20, to get a sneak attack on him. In addition, I would advise to stay as far away as possible to avoid getting hit. I don't want any other officers dying under my command.(Assuming they were ranks 05-03 like me). Also, if not already done, I would advise to lead citizens to a safe area, such as the Nexus.
(IF RANKS 02-OfC) First, I would try to get back to the Nexus, so I do not get hit while making the request I will say in the next step. Second, I would activate a Judgement Waiver. Third, I would report the downed officers that I had seen using "10-99". I would then get back out there, and try to contain the situation. I would begin to open fire with my SMG. If the citizen directs all fire to me, I would call for more units using "11-99". I would also try to get those units to surround the entire area around the citizen, so if he runs, he will get pumped full of lead. I would also request a unit or two at my side to help take this citizen down, as well as a sharpshooter on the catwalks above. If the citizen if finally taken down, I would get a few NOMAD units (Second tier and up) to see if they could at least try to help the downed officers.

19. Explain the ten step process of properly detaining someone. It's on the guide.
Do not copy and paste.
-First: You need to find the criminal and move to his location.
Second: Order them to the nearest wall. If they refuse, I may call for backup or use the Stunstick.
Third: Tie them. Make sure to use LOOC to see if they resist.
Fourth: Make the citizen apply. /me you pulling out your datapad and do /viewdata to view the citizen's data.
Fifth: If an Anti-Citizen, call for backup. If not, proceed.
Sixth: Decide which punishment matches the situation.
Seventh: If they need to be detained, stay with them for the duration of the cycle(s).
Eighth: Once cycle is up, make them face the cell wall.
Ninth: Knock them out.
Tenth: Drag them to a remote area within the city, wait for them to wake up, then untie them.
DONE.

20. How does division ranking advancement work?
- It works like this:
If a recruit were to choose APEX as their division, they would be placed at 05 of the first tier. They would continue to rank until they reach 01. After which, they may move on to second tier, or become the OfC of that tier. This process is repeated until they reach 01 of the fourth tier. Afte rthis, they can only rank up to the OfC of that tier, then can become the CmD, and finally, The DvL. The DvL has control of the entire division, and leads the division on raids, patrols, etc. if shit really hits the fan.

21. At which rank are you allowed to authorize Judgement Waivers?
- You may activate Judgement Waivers at rank 02+.

22. Which of the following situations would require a Judgement Waiver? Mark [Yes] or [No] next to each situation.

• A Metropolice Unit or City Administrator is murdered by a rogue unit or anti-citizen: Yes
• An anti-citizen fires a weapon anywhere within the city: Yes
• Unarmed Anti-Citizens are sighted or reported: No
• An uprising, or other form of rebel propaganda takes place: Yes
• A Metropolice Unit is assaulted WITHOUT a firearm: No

23. What rank are you allowed to use a pistol at?
- This would be rank 04+.

24. What happens if you use a pistol before this rank?
- Using a pistol before rank 04 results in a blackmark.

25. Do you understand how to use our Advanced Viewdata?
- Yes, I do.

26. What happens if you go rogue and get caught?
- This results in a Whitelist removal and PK of that character.

27. Do you understand not to argue with other players?
- Yes, I do.

28. What should you do if you find yourself in a disagreement with other players?
- I should try to Contain the situation. If it gets too far out of hand, I should contact an administrator.

29. What are your past experiences in the Metropolice Force?
- I was a CP on one other server. The website was called Imperialcommunity.com The server was taken down due to funding issues, and lack of players.

30. Why should we accept your application?
- You should accept my application because I have much past experience with the Metropoice Force. Also, because I wish to see roleplay from the other side of the Union, not as a citizen. I also much enjoyed passive RP as a Protection unit. I don't know why, It just seems more fun as a CP. I can also use the /me command fairly well, and can listen to instructions rather well. I also know the codes and terminology pretty well from all the Half-Life 2 I play.

31. Why should we accept your application over other player's applications?
- You should accept my application other the others because unlike them, I have been studying the Half-Life 2 Lore for some time. Also, Most people don't realize that CPs are still human, just sometime shaving augments. Plus, most people just apply so they can be that badass the Combine are, but I mainly want to join to do some passive RP, and feel like i am protecting the city. Also, I looked at a few other's applications. They seem rushed and done a little too loosely, where as it has taken me about an hour to get this far into the application. I accept the face that I will have to FearRP as a unit Until about 02 where I can be brainwashed.

32. What happens if you do not stay in-character, or try to mess-around and simply void it afterwards?
- This will result in a PK of the character and instant whitelist removal.

33. Do you tend to complain a lot?
- No, I don't.

34. Do you have any close friends who play on the server, that could recommend you?
- I have no friends who play on this server, so I can't really tell as they have on other servers.

35. Can you passively roleplay, using detailed actions?
-Yes, I can.

36. Do you have a basic knowledge and understanding of Half-Life 2 lore?
- I know more than you may think.

37. How active are you on the server?
- I try to come on the second after school, and after my homework.

38. How well can you follow instructions?
- Pretty well.

39. Do you plan on being a loyal player?
- Yes, I do.

- Give an example of your own personal passive roleplaying using the /me command.
Note: Give an example that represents the level of detail you use on average. For example, don't type a paragraph for walking across a floor unless you actually plan to use that amount of detail in game.
/me Takes in a breath, stepping outside the Nexus, Stunstick at hand.
/me begins to break left of the thing in front of the Nexus, continuing straight down the plaza.
**You see a running citizen.
/me Runs over the the citizen, ordering him to stop.
/me Ties him up, then pats him down.
/me Flicks on the stunstick, setting his voltage to "HIGH"
/me Hits the citizen three times over the head.
/me Turns the Stunstick off, continuing patrol.
(NOTE: The Scenario Includes the /me's of what you would do at the certain points of the detainment process. For example, The part where I tied them uo and pat them down occurs when I need to do that.)

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Name: Justin Payne
Height: 5'11
Status (Loyalist, Civil Worker's Union, or Citizen?): Citizen
Loyalist Points [N/A if None]: N/A

Mother's Full Name: Jennifer Payne

Father's Full Name: Timothy Payne

Previous locations of residence before city seventeen:
-City 45
-City 8
- City 18
(His brother and him have always been together.)

Character Backstory:
- Our story begins with Justin sitting on his couch, or rather, his.....Parent's couch. That's right, Justin is a 25 year-old man living with his parents. However, he has a good reason. He is working at a low-paying job, and he is in some debt to some Russian gangsters. He had borrowed money to pay off his bar tabs. That's right, He is an alcoholic as well. Things are going very bad for our friend Justin, and he really wants to turn his life around, though this is hard because he is worried of those Russian gangsters beating his door in and shooting up the place with Tommy guns or something. He parents feel very sorry for him, and are trying to help in every way possible. They have been trying to help repay his debt, but it is taking very long time as both his parents have only really been making enough money for themselves. Justin sometimes spends his days laying on the couch, thinking to himself, "Where did it all go wrong? Why has my life come to this? Why does god hate me?" He has considered suicide more than enough times, and has thought of turning to anti-depressants, but knows he will just get hooked on the stuff, and just have a whole new set of problems on his hands.He just wishes that someone would give him another chance at life. A new beginning. That night, Justin was sleeping in the basement. Suddenly, he heard knocking on the basement door. He slowly rose from his bed, looking out the window to see who it was. The second he looked out the window, he quickly ran to the back of the room....As it was a Russian gangster, here to collect his Debt! The gangster bust the door down, and walked up to Justin, Who had taken a loaded handgun his father had kept in the basement, in case of a break-in. Fortunate, right? He held it behind his back. The gangster said "Time you payed us back, you wet dog." "I-I-I don't have It y-yet. Please, I need more time!" says Justin. "Should have thought that when you took money from my boys." replied the gangster.
Now, you are probably wondering where the parents are. Well, they are out working a night shift at Wendy's to help Justin with his loan. At this point this gangster is about to raise his gun to Justin's head, but Justin quick draws this pistol and shoots the man in the head, blood goes everywhere. Justin then freezes, terrified at what he had just done. He drops the gun, drops to his knees, and screams to the sky "WHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!"

5 Years have past....

Well, you might be happy to know the gangster he had killed 5 years back was actually the gang leader, so Justin is now out of debt! Hoorah! Anyway, Justin was just about ready to st out to his low playing job, though he should be able to change his life soon after that. He had just said goodbye to his folks and walked out the door, and walked for about another 2 blocks. This is when shit hits the fan....for real. He had seen a few lights flash in the sky, though with no noticeable reason. After about 10 minutes of this, the flashes turned into orange flashes, and soon full grown portals! About a dozen SYNTH units few down to earth, Targeting anyone under the agreed age. Children were screaming, other blown to chunks by the SYNTH's massive weaponry. The citizens were screaming, babies crying, cars were crashing and blowing up. Justin had one thought...."FUCKING RUUUN!" He sprinted down the blocks, back to his parent's house. They had just began to pack only what they needed, food, water, medical supplies, all that stuff. His father gave them each a pistol. "Let's move!" said his father. Justin's brother, Sean, had come out of his room just in time to join up with them. Together, they all made a dash for the next town over, where they planned to use the forests there to get out of the city. As they were running, the sound of M16's and sniper rifles were going off. You guessed it, they military was here. One was firing his M4A1 wildly at an adviser, but the SYNTH took minimal damage. It grabbed him up with his mind, and was get ready to eat his brain. "JENKIIINNNS!" The others called, as Jenkins was trying his hardest to break free. the SYNTH finally shoved his tongue into his head, his head exploding into a shower of blood. Meanwhile....
The Payne family was well on their way to the next city. When suddenly, they were jumped by a group of what looked like robots in armor. "Don't move, Humanoids. We have your 10-20 covered from all sides." His mother wanted to be the hero. She pulled out her pistol, killing one. The father and the brothers ran as their mom was blown to chunks by the Pulse Rifle fire. "MOM! NO!" Screamed the Payne brothers, but his father made them keep going. It wasn't long before they were blocked off by another group of those robot things. They were caught red handed. The Payne brother's dropped their guns, but his father pocketed his. One robot thing with one glowing red eye and blinding white suit had ordered the others to be searched. They searched the Payne brothers only to find nothing, but when they reached his father, the shot him on the spot for having a weapon. The Payne brother's tried their best not to yell. They were taken into holding for....7 hours. 5 more years have past, and things were as-normal in the city of City-17. His brother had accepted to tested on by the Union, and Justin had never seen him again. He wondered hwat he could do with his life now. As he thought this over, a few MPF units past by him. Then it hit him....He realized if he stayed a citizen forever, he would not stop being pushed around. So, that is why he sat down, and filled out an Application to join the ranks of the MPF

-THE END!
Miraak
Miraak

Back to top Go down

Miraak's Metropolice Force Application. Empty Re: Miraak's Metropolice Force Application.

Post by klindahl14 Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:56 pm

+ support.
He has a great backstory, and he is good at passive roleplay, and he is very nice oocly.
klindahl14
klindahl14

Back to top Go down

Miraak's Metropolice Force Application. Empty Re: Miraak's Metropolice Force Application.

Post by Duspende Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:02 pm

Accepted Great application!
Duspende
Duspende

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down