Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AllOfRussia's artwork thread de swag [Open to Suggestions]

2 posters

Go down

AllOfRussia's artwork thread de swag [Open to Suggestions] Empty AllOfRussia's artwork thread de swag [Open to Suggestions]

Post by AllOfRussia Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:03 pm

Hello, people. You might not know me very well now, or some time from now. Not sure. But, point is, I am a fan of artwork and screenshots in Garry's Mod, spending lots of time to get high quality images. You may know me as Steven Iginla Dixon, or the new recruit, 379. Anyway, if you so desire, you can request me to make screenshots and images for you. You may have to be pretty specific about it as well, so I don't interpret it too much, as opposed to working from a reference.

Let's get started, shall we?

AllOfRussia's artwork thread de swag [Open to Suggestions] NG8zNR9
The aftermath of a Combine mortaring.

NEXT!

AllOfRussia's artwork thread de swag [Open to Suggestions] Qn9eEE9
Heavily relying on effects, this is the best I could get of a Combine Mortar exploding before my computer went kaput.

NEXT!

AllOfRussia's artwork thread de swag [Open to Suggestions] ZXhPSiV
Propaganda poster.

AllOfRussia's artwork thread de swag [Open to Suggestions] CuaYVbb
Some little random screenie of a crashed train.. just a thing for pretty.

NEXT!

AllOfRussia's artwork thread de swag [Open to Suggestions] CJOuy1R
Testing the amazing lighting on the Gopniks pack, nothing significant.

Last edited by AllOfRussia on Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

AllOfRussia

Back to top Go down

AllOfRussia's artwork thread de swag [Open to Suggestions] Empty Re: AllOfRussia's artwork thread de swag [Open to Suggestions]

Post by Judge Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:11 pm

All of this art looks great!
Good work.
Judge
Judge
Application Manager

Back to top Go down

AllOfRussia's artwork thread de swag [Open to Suggestions] Empty Re: AllOfRussia's artwork thread de swag [Open to Suggestions]

Post by AllOfRussia Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:12 pm

Thanks. Really imgur feels like two minutes of work, I just made these in 20 minutes when I found hte files, as far as editing goes.

AllOfRussia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:25 pm

Dude, these are absolutely stunning man. Great job.

Maybe, if you're interested, you could help get some images for the server. (Loading screen mabye? I don't know, would have to ask sheeplie about.)

Back to top Go down

Post by AllOfRussia Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:26 pm

I'll gladly do something for the loading screen, if Sheeplie wants it to be changed.

AllOfRussia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down