Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PaladinKOSP's MPF Application

2 posters

Go down

PaladinKOSP's MPF Application Empty PaladinKOSP's MPF Application

Post by PaladinKOSP Fri May 23, 2014 6:57 pm

APPLICATION:

Steam Name: Paladin, King of Sea Pancakes

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/The1337Paladin/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:45062720 ​

1. How long have you been a part of Vortex Roleplay?

I joined this community on 5/8/2014

2. What would you generalize to be your total playtime on Vortex?

It depends, it mostly takes up about half of my day.

3. How long have you been roleplaying in general?

I'm a veteran, i've been playing for 5-6 years.

4. Do you consider yourself to be efficient at roleplaying?

Yes, I do.

3. Why do you want to be a part of our Metropolice Force?

One reason is to balanace out the ratio slightly when no other MPF is on, and the other is to make a MPF that isn't a rogue for once. (It depends if I am really going to be forced to go rogue or not, but I'd prefer to stay loyal if possible)

4. Have you read all of the Informative Guidelines?
These are the tips at the top of the application.

Yes, I have read them all.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines?

You are not allowed to leave the nexus until the rank of 05

Be serious and IC at all times.

MPF still have feelings (That depends if you get brainwashed or not)

6. There are a total of ___ informative guidelines.

There are a total of 19 informative guidelines

7. Did you read and study the Metropolice Force Guide?

Yes, I have many times. Especially when I'm bored.

8. What does 10-4 mean?

10-4 means "OK".

9. What does 11-22a mean?

11-22a means "Light Contraband".

10. List the weapons you'd be allowed to checkout at the following rank: 03, Second Tier.

A USP match, which is a 9mm pistol

A MP7, a tactical submachine gun

A M67, an smoke grenade

And a C89, which is a flashbang

11. Give an example of a moderate contraband item.

Basic weapons, resistance gear, and radios are all considered moderate contraband.

12. What is the level of crime for having possession of a moderate contraband item?
What would the punishment be for that level of crime?

Citizens in possession with moderate contraband is a Level Three crime and is subjected to detainment for 2-3 cycles as well as issued 4-6 penalty points.

13. How does the standard breach and clear protocol work?

The team leader orders the squad to stack up at the door and then order them to "Inject". The unit on the left side of the door, who is the breacher, waits for the Injection command. The breacher does not need to enter the room unless a secondary breach is required. On the right side of the door are two units, which are the pointmen. As the are given the order to "Inject", they enter the room. The first pointmen goes into the room first and clears the right side of the room as the second pointman follows right behind him and clears the left side of the room. It is entirely optional for the team leader to enter the room after the breach is complete.

14. What districts/areas are you allowed to enter at all times?

Any unit is allowed to enter Districts one to five.

15. What districts/areas are you only allowed to enter under certain circumstances? List the circumstances for each area.

Any unit is allowed to enter District seven, which is shell beach and the grizzly grotto if given permission by an high ranking officer.

16. Which districts/areas are you never allowed to enter, period?

Never, under any circumstance, should be allowed to enter District Six, also known as the construction site.

17. At what rank are you allowed to leave the nexus?

Any unit that reaches the rank of 05 is allowed to leave the nexus.

18. What action do you take in the following situation:
You happen to be in the plaza, and an armed citizen is firing a pulse-rifle everywhere. Citizens are screaming,
a few officers are down, and the situation isn't looking good.

I would probably take cover and call for backup, since this is an armed citizen taking down officers with a pulse-rifle, the OTA might be required for this. It is important to call for some backup and not get arrogant.

19. Explain the ten step process of properly detaining someone. It's on the guide.
Do not copy and paste.

First, I spot the criminal and move to their position.
Second, I will order them to face the wall nearest to them. If the said criminal does not comply, either call for backup or dispatch them with your stunstick.
Third, I will tie the criminal. It is important to ask the criminal vie LOOC if he/she resists or not.
Fourth, I will make them apply their name and CID. After that I will check my datapad by doing /viewdata <insert name/cid> It is important to /me it.
Fifth, if the criminal is classified as an "anti-citizen", call for backup. If that isn't the case, continue to step six.
Sixth, I will decide what kind of punishment the criminal must face, depending on the crime he/she has committed.
Seventh, if the criminal faces detainment, knock them unconscious and drag them to his/her cell and stay with them for the rest of their cycle(s)
Eighth, after the criminal has finished their detainment, I will order them to face the wall nearest to them in the cell.
Ninth, I will then proceed to knock the criminal unconscious again vie my stunstick
Tenth, I will drag the criminal out from the nexus in a remote area of the city. Once they wake up, I will untie the criminal and set them free. And that is how you properly detain a citizen.

20. How does division ranking advancement work?

I start off as a recruit and go through basic training. After being a recruit I will get promoted and free to chose one division of my choice. In the MPF, ranking goes backward.

Recruit > 05 > 04 > 03 > 02 > 01

After you reach the rank of 01, you go up to the next tier of your division.

21. At which rank are you allowed to authorize Judgement Waivers?

Units that are tier two and above are allowed to authorize Judgement Waivers.

22. Which of the following situations would require a Judgement Waiver? Mark [Yes] or [No] next to each situation.

• A Metropolice Unit or City Administrator is murdered by a rogue unit or anti-citizen: Yes
• An anti-citizen fires a weapon anywhere within the city: Yes
• Unarmed Anti-Citizens are sighted or reported: No
• An uprising, or other form of rebel propaganda takes place: Yes
• A Metropolice Unit is assaulted WITHOUT a firearm: No

23. What rank are you allowed to use a pistol at?

You are allowed to use your pistol at the rank of 04.

24. What happens if you use a pistol before this rank?

You will be given two blackmarks if you are caught using a pistol if you are below the rank of 04.

25. Do you understand how to use our Advanced Viewdata?

Yes, I know a bit how to use it.

26. What happens if you go rogue and get caught?

If you go rogue and get caught, the unit that has gone rogue will be permanently killed and you will be removed from the whitelist.

27. Do you understand not to argue with other players?

Yes, I understand not to argue with other players.

28. What should you do if you find yourself in a disagreement with other players?

Find a way to settle it out with the said player, or have an admin decide.

29. What are your past experiences in the Metropolice Force?

It's been quite sometime since I've RP'ed as a MPF. My past experiences faired quite well, and I did a decent job.

30. Why should we accept your application?

Because I am capable of being a good MPF unit.

31. Why should we accept your application over other player's applications?

I'm not expecting to be chosen the first to be chosen over the other player's applications.

32. What happens if you do not stay in-character, or try to mess-around and simply void it afterwards?

Doing these things will result in a player kill and a whitelist removal.

33. Do you tend to complain a lot?

No, I do not tend to complain a lot.

34. Do you have any close friends who play on the server, that could recommend you?

I have Sleeves play on the server sometimes, but I haven't seen him on for a while.

35. Can you passively roleplay, using detailed actions?

Yes, I can do detailed actions while roleplaying passively.

36. Do you have a basic knowledge and understanding of Half-Life 2 lore?

I have the knowledge and understanding of the Half-Life 2 lore.

37. How active are you on the server?

I go onto the server occasionally, about a few times a week.

38. How well can you follow instructions?

I can follow instructions pretty well.

39. Do you plan on being a loyal player?

Yes, I plan on being a loyal player to the community.

- Give an example of your own personal passive roleplaying using the /me command.
Note: Give an example that represents the level of detail you use on average. For example, don't type a paragraph for walking across a floor unless you actually plan to use that amount of detail in game.

/me stands like a statue infront of the nexus door, guarding the enterance as he cautiously eyes each and every one of the citizens passing by.

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Name: Niklaus Herrmann
Height: 5'10
Status (Loyalist, Civil Worker's Union, or Citizen?): Citizen
Loyalist Points [N/A if None]: N/A

Mother's Full Name: Caroline Herrmann

Father's Full Name: Krieg Herrmann

Previous locations of residence before city seventeen:

City 18.

Character Backstory: Niklaus Herrmann was born on September 16, 1966 in Berlin, the capital city of Germany. In his youth he lived with his mother and father in the southern part of the city. His mother was a pharmacist and his father was apart of the Kriminalpolizei, the detective branch of the state police of Germany. During this time when Niklaus' father was in the Kriminalpolizei, the Kripos were part of the Nazi Regime but mainly focused on rape, murder, and arson cases. Even though Niklaus wasn't proud of his Nazi heritage, he joined the Kriminalpolizei at the age of twenty one, participating in numerous cases and eventually retiring at the age of thirty three and got married, having two kids.

After the Combine came and took over Earth in the Seven Hour War, tragedy came. Both of his children were murdered because they were not over the required age. He was split off from his wife, being sent to different city's far apart. He knew it was hopeless, that fighting back was useless. So he kept his head low and got in line, trying not to get into trouble.. but that didn't help him. As he was accused of leading one of the riots here in City 17. For that he got his teeth smashed in, his nose broken, and his finger caught off. He was then let go, due to the lack of evidence of him even starting the whole thing. Then he knew that staying in line wasn't enough, when he had the chance, he approached to the nearest unit, asking if there are any openings in the MPF.. and this is where he started his career of "police work" again, but this time, he enforced that law with an iron fist, as all the Combine all do...

PaladinKOSP

Back to top Go down

PaladinKOSP's MPF Application Empty Re: PaladinKOSP's MPF Application

Post by Duspende Sat May 24, 2014 9:40 am

Accepted
Duspende
Duspende

Back to top Go down