Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] Ser.net's MPF Application.

+3
ShadowSalmon
Spodermen
zomsabra
7 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] Ser.net's MPF Application. Empty [ACCEPTED] Ser.net's MPF Application.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:02 pm

Steam Name: Ser.net

Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/serru27/

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:41169711

1. How long have you been on the server?
1-1.5 weeks.

2. Do you know how to properly roleplay?
Yes, but I'm still trying to improve my RP skills.

3. Why do you want to join the Metropolice Force?
IC: After witnessing multiple crimes in City 17 and not cooperating citizens, I wanted to become a Metropolice officer because I want to make criminals responcible for their actions. OOC: I really want to become a bigger part of community, because this server is different from every other pedestrian server out there.

4. Have you read all of the application guidelines?
Yes.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines?
I learned that if there's no staff members available, then you have to either leave the server, try to RP somewhere else, or contact one via Steam..

6. Did you read and study all of the Metropolice Force guides?
Yes, and I'm trying to remember all of them.

7. Give an example of something that you learned from a Metropolice Force Guide.
I learned about some Radio Codes that I didn't know before(I'm trying to remember all of them)

8. What do you do in this situation. You walk into the plaza, and an armed citizen is firing a weapon everywhere. Citizens are screaming, and it isn't looking good.
First, I would move into a safe location. Second, I will use radiocodes 11-49 and 11-47 (if someone is injured). Third, I will wait for backup (if armed citizen is still near the plaza) or I'll try to engage him and wait for backup. Then, I'll take him to interegation room and interegate him.

9. Explain the ten step process of properly detaining someone. It's on the guide.
1. Get to the criminal's location.
2. Tell him/her to face the wall. (If he/she refuses or tries to resist-call for backup or use your stunstick)
3. Tie him/her. (OOC: Ask him/her if they want to roll to Resist.)
4. Tell him/her to apply. Then, scan their data using /viewdata. (Don't forget to use /me)
5. (OPTIONAL) If criminal is an anti-citizen, ask for backup. (If he's a citizen, skip to Step 6.)
6. Judge him based on crime that he/she commited. (Re-edu., Cycles, etc)
7. If he/she has to be detained, bring them into a cell and stay with them untill their detainment period is over.
8. Once his/her detainment period is over, make them face the wall.
9. Knock him/her out with a stunstick.
10. Drag his/her body to a remove area within city limits, wait for him/her to regain consciousness and untie them.

10. Did you read the Division Ranking Guide?
Yes, I did.

11. Do you understand not to argue with other players?
Yes.

12. What should you do if you find yourself in a disagreement with other players?
Try to call an available admin OR void the situation.

13. Past MPF experiences?
None. This is my first server I'm applying on, and I'm trying to do my best to remember all of the rules.

14. Why should we accept your application?
1. I'm a very active player that plays on your server regularly.
2. I am responcible for all of my actions, and I know how to act properly so that I'm not breaking the laws of this server.

15. Why should we accept your application over other player's applications?
1. Just like I said above, I am very active player and I'm playing on this server regularly.
2. I can act very friendly in OOC(Some of the people that are using OOC are extremely hostile with another players)

16. Do you tend to complain a lot?
No.

17. Do you have any close friends who play on the server, that could recommend you?
There is some people that I invited to play on this server that know me, but they are new to HL2RP, but they can confirm that I'm very friendly and responcible. Plus, there's some people that RPed with me on this server that can recommend me, but I don't talk to them a lot. (PS: I know that they don't count as close friends.)

18. Can you passive roleplay, in detail?
Citizen: Officer, I am hurt!
Me(MPF Officer): What happend, citizen?
Citizen: I tripped over something, and I think that I broke my hand.
Me: Let me see it.
Me: I think I can help you.
Citizen: How?
/me exaimens the "broken" hand
Me: You just scratched your hand. It's fine.
Citizen: Oh...
/me applys some biogel to his hand
/me places a small bandage over his hand
Me: There. It should do it.
Citizen: Thanks!

19. Do you have a basic knowledge and understanding of Half-Life 2 lore?
I am a huge fan of Half-Life series, and I know a lot about it including some of the theories about it.

20. How active are you on the server?
I spend from 30min(Minimum) up to 3-5 hours (MAX) (Mon-Fri). 1-2 hours (MIN) up to 9-12 hours(MAX) (Weekends)

21. Do you plan on being a loyal player?
Yes. (PS: I am very loyal, but I never had a chance to show it)

CHARACTER INFORMATION:
Name: Cheyenne Gray
Height: 6'2
Loyalist Points: 0

Mother's Full Name: Julie Gray
Father's Full Name: James Gray
Previous locations of residence before city seventeen: City 13.

Character Backstory: Cheyenne Gray was born in 1990 in Washington. She lived in Middle-Class family. Her father, James, was a millitary pilot at the nearest millitary base.
Her mother was a nurse at the hospital.

Cheyenne was a very intelligent student, and as a result of her intelligence, she was promoted to special educational program. After 12 years since her first day of school, she graduated. She was enrolled in the nearest college.

When she enrolled in the college, her mother died because of the heart attack.

When 8-hour war started, her professor tried to resist the Combines. He was killed instantly. Cheyenne didn't try to resist. Her father died when he was fighting combines.

In City 13, Cheyenne tried her best to be loyal to MPF, because she knew that it would benefit her. She was extremely brainwashed by propaganda, even though she wasn't an impressionable person. She tried to keep it from other citizens, because if someone knew that she's loyal to MPF, she would be in danger.

She met a lot of friends there. Some of them were loyal to MPF, just like her, and some of them that wanted to resist MPF, and eventually, got amputated.

One of the Coalition members heard that she was a loyalist, and he wanted to kill her, because she would've reported them. He failed to murder her, and then he got caught and interegated. Cheyenne got sent out of the City 13 so that she would be safe from coalition.

Last edited by Sheeplie on Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:12 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Missing text that wasn't on the app when I posted it.)

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Ser.net's MPF Application. Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Ser.net's MPF Application.

Post by zomsabra Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:28 pm

Support!
zomsabra
zomsabra

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Ser.net's MPF Application. Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Ser.net's MPF Application.

Post by Spodermen Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:45 pm

+ Support
Spodermen
Spodermen

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowSalmon Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:53 pm

-Lack of support (+Support!)

ShadowSalmon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:33 pm

Question #13, a small change to it: I had some experience as a 04 unit on another server, and I know basic MPF skills such as breaching, arresting, and communication.

Back to top Go down

Post by Solid_Automaton Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:36 pm

Couldn't ask for a more loyal player by the read of it.
+ Support

Solid_Automaton

Back to top Go down

Post by 8BitsBear Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:28 pm

One of the best MPF applications I have ever rode.
+Support
8BitsBear
8BitsBear

Back to top Go down

Post by blargy blargy Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:15 pm

+Support
blargy blargy
blargy blargy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheeplie Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:12 pm

Accepted

Thank you for the genuine effort and grammar you put into your application, it's good to finally accept one without second-guessing it. One small spelling mistake, it's "applies" not "applys".

NEIN GRAMMAR NAZI HAIL SHEEP.
Sheeplie
Sheeplie
Vortex Owner

https://vortexroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down