Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] Jame`s Civil Protection Application

3 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] Jame`s Civil Protection Application Empty [ACCEPTED] Jame`s Civil Protection Application

Post by lochness Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:52 pm

APPLICATION: Civil Protection Application

Steam Name: Lochness

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/theuniversalunionunites

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:8948380

1. How long have you been on the server? One day.

2. Do you know how to properly roleplay? Yes I do. I have lots of Role play experience on many other servers.

3. Why do you want to join the Metropolice Force? I wish to join the Civil Protection because I feel like I am showing pride and respect to the Universal Union. I also want to show the Citizens that they, the Combine, are here to help. I think as a Civil Protection, we can guide the Citizens to the light.. They need to understand what`s right and what`s wrong. 

4. Have you read all of the application guidelines? Yes I have. I am trying my best to follow them.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines? I have learned that this server uses proper grammar and know how to roleplay.

6. Did you read and study all of the Metropolice Force guides? Yes I have. I have also found the "Radio Codes" to be very interesting.  

7. Give an example of something that you learned from a Metropolice Force Guide.  I learned how to detain an anti-citizen and read about the wide selection of divisions to chose from.

8. What do you do in this situation. You walk into the plaza, and an armed citizen is firing a weapon everywhere. Citizens are screaming, and it isn't looking good. If the player is doing this IC`ly  I would use my radio to call for backup. If he is doing to be a minge, I would call an admin by using the @ in the chat.

9. Explain the ten step process of properly detaining someone. It's on the guide.
I would find the anti-citizen`s position and move to it.
I would ask him to face the wall and make him apply.
I tie the citizen and ask OOC`ly if he resists. EX: [[ Resist? / /me Attempts to tie the citizen. (Resist?)

10. Did you read the Division Ranking Guide? Yes I have.

11. Do you understand not to argue with other players? Yes.

12. What should you do if you find yourself in a disagreement with other players? I would call an admin or leave the server and come back in a few minutes. I would also tell the player he`s right so we don`t have to argue.

13. Past MPF experiences? I am a HELIX 03 and a HELIX 05 on 2 servers.

14. Why should we accept your application? You should accept my application because I am a good RP`er and I love Half-Life 2`s story line. I also know how to use good grammar.

15. Why should we accept your application over other player's applications? You should accept my application over other people`s applications because I am very good at typing and writing. Thanks to my typing skills, I am able to react and communicate with players faster than many other people/players. My writing skills help me in roleplay because it allows me to write descriptive /mes and /its.

16. Do you tend to complain a lot? No. I rarely ever complain.

17. Do you have any close friends who play on the server, that could recommend you? Sadly no. I am very new to the server. I am looking forward to a good community with lots of friends on Vortex Roleplay though.

18. Can you passive roleplay, in detail?    The HELIX unit walks in the Medical Bay.
* Lochness looks at one of the hurt Civil Protection on the bed and reads the clip board that lies next to him. After reading it the unit puts it back down.
* Lochness takes out a large "tablet" device and enters the text.
"Wow I didn`t know HELIX 05 was capable of that procedure. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets his 04 today..."
* Lochness turns the device off and puts it on the shelf.
* A hurt unit lies on the bed. "I knew it. The unit didn`t finish the job.."
/me takes a scalpel and makes 2 diagonal cuts over the wound.
/it A higher ranked HELIX unit walks in.
/me Salutes
/it The unit says "Helix. Go patrol, I have this patient."
Copy

19. Do you have a basic knowledge and understanding of Half-Life 2 lore? Yes I do. I know a lot about the Half Life 2 lore and Half Life 1 lore.

20. How active are you on the server? 2 Hours on weekdays and 5 hours on week ends.

21. Do you plan on being a loyal player? Yes I do plan on being a loyal player.

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Name: James Smith
Height: 5'6
Status (Loyalist, Civil Worker's Union, or Citizen?): Citizen
Loyalist Points: 0

Mother's Full Name: Suzanne Petri

Father's Full Name: James Petri

Previous locations of residence before city seventeen:
City 8
City 17 (Industrial)
City 45

Character Backstory:`Twas the year 1990. James was only at the young age of 13. He was born in a small coastal village on the shoreline of Massachusetts. He got good grades in school but had no friends except his Grandfather. He would always go out into the woods or by the ocean and they would both explore. His Mother and father got divorced and moved out of the state. They left James with his grandfather in their house right next to the ocean. It was a great life. He got a job at a hospital. He mostly helped severed limbs or broken bones. The year was 2011. His grandfather lie in his deathbed speaking his will to James. "I want to be burned. And put with the fishes in the seas..." he spoke the words slowly as James cried next to him. James did what he was told. His grandmother watched from the dock James dumping a small tin bucket into the ocean. The next couple months he got over it. 3 years went by and James was on his way home. He was 37 now. He was listening to the radio until, the connection was lost. The sound of static came on. He looked up into the sky and a large portal opened. His jaw dropped as he saw strange synthetic creatures fly out. He drove speeding back to his house. Him and his grandmother went into the basement and stayed there. Thankfully, they weren`t found until 2 days after earth surrendered. The Combine branded a barcode on both of them. His grandmother got relocated to City 45 and he got relocated to City 8 in Japan. In district 9, there were rebels everywhere. He lived in a small wooden house and everyday he would look outside and see one thing and one thing only. War. He knew who should win. The Combine...

lochness

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Jame`s Civil Protection Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Jame`s Civil Protection Application

Post by the $oul keeper Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:21 pm

lochness, I'm sorry but the Civil Protection application is closed.
the $oul keeper
the $oul keeper

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Jame`s Civil Protection Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Jame`s Civil Protection Application

Post by Sheeplie Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:37 am

Accepted

You didn't explain the detainment process in ten steps, and you use a lot of apostrophes. Other than that, the application was good.
Sheeplie
Sheeplie
Vortex Owner

https://vortexroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down