Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[pending] poker5tar14's Civil Worker Union Application

3 posters

Go down

[pending] poker5tar14's Civil Worker Union Application Empty [pending] poker5tar14's Civil Worker Union Application

Post by poker5tar14 Sun May 25, 2014 3:38 pm

Steam Name: poker5tar14

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198104346439

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:72040355

1. How long have you been on the server?

I don't really know, but I would say about 10-16 hours in game, but I have been coming back to this server for over a month. It is enough were I have seen much of how stuff works. Also, I have played gmod and Half-Life 2 RP about 114 hours total.

2. Do you know how to properly roleplay?

I have played RP almost exclusively on gmod.

3. Why do you want to join the Civil Worker's Union?

I wanted to advance my character to the next stage of citizenship. I had planned to try to enter the metro police but I look at the application and It was daunting. So I settled for something that would be fun and more simple to do. This, I think, suits my character more well anyway.

4. Have you read all of the application guidelines?

Yes I have.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines?

I have learned that as a worker for the civil union you must be fluent in using /me. I have also learned that I am loyal to the Union and my RP must reflect that. I understand that if I am accepted to the Union I will be trained on how I must manage the shop. I will leave the server if an argument arises and I will not abuse my position.

6. What do you do in this situation. You find an injured officer, his radio is missing and nobody is around.

Attend to the officer (if my character is currently a Civil Medical Worker.) If not, I would go to the nearest Civil Protection Agent and tell them of what has happened.

7. Give an example of how to properly roleplay selling citizens items.

When selling to a citizen. You would use /me to take credits and hand over goods. In Local OOC I would tell the citizen if they did not use /me to hand over there tokens and/or to pick up their good they have bought. (I am assuming for this final part) When spawning in a product or good you would go in the back room so as to not break RP.

8. Can you use good grammar, capitalization, and correct punctuation?

Yes, I can.

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Name: Desmond Willis
Height: 6" 2'
Status (Loyalist, Civil Worker's Union, or Citizen?): Citizen

Loyalist Points: 0

Mother's Full Name: Ryanne Willis

Father's Full Name: Tyson Willis

Previous locations of residence before city seventeen:
City 18
City 48

(extra)
This has been my first application and I would like to know the process of what I do after being accepted. If someone could reply below that would be great. Thanks!

poker5tar14

Back to top Go down

[pending] poker5tar14's Civil Worker Union Application Empty Re: [pending] poker5tar14's Civil Worker Union Application

Post by poker5tar14 Mon May 26, 2014 1:56 pm

Update due to the events of today I know have 4 (I think) loyalty points.

poker5tar14

Back to top Go down

[pending] poker5tar14's Civil Worker Union Application Empty Re: [pending] poker5tar14's Civil Worker Union Application

Post by Golden-Spy Tue May 27, 2014 12:06 pm

Once accepted you will have to friend an SA on the server, and link them to your accepted application.

Golden-Spy
Administration Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Duspende Wed May 28, 2014 11:30 am

Accepted
Duspende
Duspende

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down