Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diamond_miner56's MpF application

3 posters

Go down

Diamond_miner56's MpF application Empty Diamond_miner56's MpF application

Post by Diamond_miner56 Mon May 26, 2014 3:11 am

APPLICATION:

Steam Name: Diamond_miner56

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198049125074/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:44429673

1. How long have you been a part of Vortex Roleplay?
I have been apart of Vortex for about a week.

2. What would you generalize to be your total playtime on Vortex?
Maybe about...16 hours.

3. How long have you been roleplaying in general?
Five years and counting (Not all Hl2RP).

4. Do you consider yourself to be efficient at roleplaying?
Yes I consider myself to be very efficient when I roleplay.

3. Why do you want to be a part of our Metropolice Force?
I would like to be apart of the Metropolice force because I want that other option of roleplay, I love to roleplay MpF because you get so many different experiences and learn something new everytime you get white-listed and trained.

4. Have you read all of the Informative Guidelines?
These are the tips at the top of the application.

Yes I have read through all of the guidelines.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines?

I learned to use well thought out answers for my application, a few other things I learned are there are tiers to ranking and you can only use a pistol at 04 tier 1.

6. There are a total of ___ informative guidelines.

There are 19 guidelines in total.

7. Did you read and study the Metropolice Force Guide?

I have read the guide and studied a fair bit of it.

8. What does 10-4 mean?

10-4 means Ok, or acknowledged.

9. What does 11-22a mean?

11-22a means light contraban

10. List the weapons you'd be allowed to checkout at the following rank: 03, Second Tier.

At 03 second tier you can check out a USP Match 9mm Pistol, MP7 Tactical Sub-Machine Gun, M67 Advanced Smoke Grenade, and a C89 Flash Grenade.

11. Give an example of a moderate contraband item.

Moderate contraband items could be, basic firearms, and resistance gear.

12. What is the level of crime for having possession of a moderate contraband item?
What would the punishment be for that level of crime?

The crime level is three and 2-3 cycles in detainment then 4-6 detainment points.

13. How does the standard breach and clear protocol work?

Standard protocol calls for 4 civil protection, 1 breacher, 2 pointmen, and 1 team leader.
Team leader called stack, prep, inject.
Breacher fires at the lock.
Then point man one enters and shortly after point man two follows.
Once the room is clear it is optional for the team leader to enter.

14. What districts/areas are you allowed to enter at all times?

Units are allowed to enter districts 1 through 5 at all times.

15. What districts/areas are you only allowed to enter under certain circumstances? List the circumstances for each area.

Units can enter district seven when it is open for citizens and the Grizzly Grotto when they need to respond for a call.

16. Which districts/areas are you never allowed to enter, period?

Units are never allowed to enter district six, at anytime.

17. At what rank are you allowed to leave the nexus?

A unit can leave the nexus at 05.

18. What action do you take in the following situation:
You happen to be in the plaza, and an armed citizen is firing a pulse-rifle everywhere. Citizens are screaming,
a few officers are down, and the situation isn't looking good.

I would radio in the situation while taking cover, depending on my rank I would attempt to fire counter shots at the anti-citizen, I would then radio for a judgement waiver to be activated and medical officer to arrive at scene.

19. Explain the ten step process of properly detaining someone. It's on the guide.
Do not copy and paste.

I would move to the criminals position.
I would then order them to face the nearest wall, if they did not comply I would begin to beat them with my stunstick or call for back up.
I would then /me tying them and ask if they resist.
I would then make them apply and check their data.
If the man/woman is an anti-citizen I would call for backup
I would then determine there punishment and execute it.
If they are to be detained I would take them to their cell and stay with them for their detainment period.
When their detainment is over I would order them to face a wall in their cell.
I would then knock the citizen unconscious with my stunstick.
I would then take their unconscious body to a remote area of the city, then wait for them to wake up, untie them and begin my patrol again.
20. How does division ranking advancement work?

The division ranking system works by starting at RcT then beginning the 05-01 cycle with the option of moving a tier forward and starting at 05 in that tier again. There are 4 tiers in each division. Then one OfC and CmD per tier and one DvL in tier 4.

21. At which rank are you allowed to authorize Judgement Waivers?

Only units above tier two can authorize a JW.

22. Which of the following situations would require a Judgement Waiver? Mark [Yes] or [No] next to each situation.

• A Metropolice Unit or City Administrator is murdered by a rogue unit or anti-citizen: [Yes]
• An anti-citizen fires a weapon anywhere within the city: [Yes]
• Unarmed Anti-Citizens are sighted or reported: [Yes]
• An uprising, or other form of rebel propaganda takes place: [Yes]
• A Metropolice Unit is assaulted WITHOUT a firearm: [No]

23. What rank are you allowed to use a pistol at?

A unit can use their pistol at rank 04, tier 1.

24. What happens if you use a pistol before this rank?

A unit would receive two blackmarks if they use their pistol before rank 04, tier 1.

25. Do you understand how to use our Advanced Viewdata?

Yes, I have watched the video and I can say I understand the viewdata.

26. What happens if you go rogue and get caught?

If you go rogue and are caught you will be amputated and have your white list removed.

27. Do you understand not to argue with other players?

Yes I understand arguing is a waste of RP time and people should not do it.

28. What should you do if you find yourself in a disagreement with other players?

Try to resolve the situation by yourself and if you can't call a staff member over.

29. What are your past experiences in the Metropolice Force?

I have an MpF on over 20 servers ranging from 05 to DvL.

30. Why should we accept your application?

You should accept my application because I am very knowledgeable in MpF RP and I am able to RP correctly and act mature in mingy and trollish situations.

31. Why should we accept your application over other player's applications?

Like I stated before I have a lot of experience and I am very knowledgeable in MpF RP.

32. What happens if you do not stay in-character, or try to mess-around and simply void it afterwards?

My whitelist would be removed or I would get a warning.

33. Do you tend to complain a lot?

I try not to complain unless I know I am right during that situation.

34. Do you have any close friends who play on the server, that could recommend you?

Not really I have met a few people but I don't think someone would recommend me.

35. Can you passively roleplay, using detailed actions?

Yes I can passive roleplay to an extent it is a good way to pass the time.

36. Do you have a basic knowledge and understanding of Half-Life 2 lore?

Yes I have lots of knowledge I have read over many wikis on Half-Life 2 Lore.

37. How active are you on the server?

I try to be on atleast twice a day ranging from 1-3 hours.

38. How well can you follow instructions?

I can follow instructions to the letter when need be.

39. Do you plan on being a loyal player?

Yes I plan on staying on the server for a while.

- Give an example of your own personal passive roleplaying using the /me command.
Note: Give an example that represents the level of detail you use on average. For example, don't type a paragraph for walking across a floor unless you actually plan to use that amount of detail in game.

(I normally join the mechanical divisions so I will passive rp making a repair on a helmet)

/me Sets down the helmet onto the table examining the exterior for problems
/it There would be a fair sized crack on the visor of the helmet
/me Takes a closer look at the visor coming the conclusion that it needs a replacement visor
/me Places his tool bag on the table routing through it collecting a screw driver
/me Using the screwdriver he undoes the front plating on the helmet exposing the rest of the visor
/me Carefully removes the visor placing it in disposal
/me Moves to a nearby closet collecting a new visor removing any excess tagging
/me Moves back to the helmet sliding the visor in place and pushing the helmet plating back down replacing the screws and tightening them
/me Picks up the helmet examining it again for any other flaws
/it The helmet in his eyes seems like it is fixed
/me Puts the helmet into a bin marked complete grabbing his tool bag and heading out for patrols.  

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Name: Zack Drue
Height: 6'2
Status (Loyalist, Civil Worker's Union, or Citizen?): Citizen
Loyalist Points [N/A if None]: N/A

Mother's Full Name: Linh Alexandia Drue

Father's Full Name: Roger Henry Drue

Previous locations of residence before city seventeen: City 11

Character Backstory:
Zack was born inside a poor family, as the youngest member. He was living with his parents, his 8 year old big brother and five year old big sister in a small house, sharing rooms with each other.
They lived outside town surrounded by forest, so he takes the bus to school daily, always arriving too late.
By the time he was nine, his brother left to the city in an attempt to get a job to earn money for the family. At the age of 14. Zack got kicked out of school, for not coming in some days and refusing to do his homework.
Because of this Zack was forced to be home schooled by his mother, only learning what his mother knew. His father worked as a cloak worker, coming home late, usually around 2am, and his mother worked in a clothes store.
At the age of 19, the 7 hour war began, his big brother was in the military and was forced to fight the combine. his big sister was medically trained, so she left them too to help the injured soldiers from the fights.
Now Zack, and his parents where alone. Hiding in their house, seeing the combine taking more and more of the city. he knew that his sister and brother were down there somewhere, if they weren't dead or captured...
Weeks after the seven hour war started, a canister suddenly smashed into their house knocking out her father. Zack was asleep at the moment, but was instantly awoken by the sound of the canister. he walked outside his room and immediately saw the headcrabs, already beginning to take over his father, burying into his flesh. his mother tried to to fight them with a kitchen knife, but got overrun. Zack ran inside his room again. Closing and locking his doors and windows, trying not to panic.
Two days after the headcrab attack, Zack was starving, thirsty and all alone. Hearing the moans coming from outside his door. he was afraid. What was it?. he just tried to keep it out of his head.
The third day and he was nearly unconscious. he heard what sounded like a car. Just as he was losing consciousness, he heard something running inside, firing a few shots.
When he awoke again, two men were staring nervously at him. Between them they had both food and a glass of water. A small pistol was resting on a table to the right of one of the strangers. Before he could say or ask about anything they gave him the food, demanding that he ate and drank it..
After he had eaten, they took Zack outside.he screamed. he saw the bodies of his parents lying dead on the floor. Their stomach torn apart, guts and blood laying all over the floor. Headcrab bodies were dotted around the room, some lying dead on the furniture.. he fainted at the sight.
he woke up again later inside a small building, one after one, each of the two people who saved their life, and were being processed. A strange person with a strange mask was asking for their name, surname, birthday and other information. Eventually it was Zack's turn. he gave in his information and proceeded to sit with his rescuers. Before they were released they got issued their CID Card. Zack received the CID: # ######. he was handed a jumpsuit, and was told to put it on. he now lived in city 11.
After days in the city he had learned the rules, what to do and what not to do. he decided he wanted to be loyal to the combine, making sure he didn't have the same fate as his parents . After days in City 11 he got to know Cecilia Henriksen. They started to live together in a small apartment. What Zack didn't know, was that Cecilia was not loyal, but the opposite. Trying to crush the Combine reign. After months in city 11 they were told to move to the train station together with everyone else. At the checkpoint, Zack passed with ease, but Cecilia was forced to stay back and two Civil Protection units took her away.
Zack had to leave her behind, not knowing what would happen to her. he stepped on the train, looking back for Cecilia, who was disappeared. In the train they were told, they were to be relocated to industrial 17 because of city 11's damage.. In industrial 17  Zack asked a CP about what happened to Cecilia. The CP just told him to move along. Zack started his life in industrial, all alone, with no friends. Only with one objective. To be successful, to be loyal. And to join the Union. Why? Because he had nowhere else to go...

Diamond_miner56

Back to top Go down

Diamond_miner56's MpF application Empty Re: Diamond_miner56's MpF application

Post by Golden-Spy Tue May 27, 2014 11:55 am

Re-read all of what you wrote, there are many grammar errors.

Golden-Spy
Administration Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Duspende Wed May 28, 2014 11:28 am

Accepted
Duspende
Duspende

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content