Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Klindahl14's Vortigaunt Application.

+4
jedinator
Kookie
ℐℎℯ Serious Soul
klindahl14
8 posters

Go down

Klindahl14's Vortigaunt Application. Empty Klindahl14's Vortigaunt Application.

Post by klindahl14 Sat May 31, 2014 3:23 pm

Steam Name: klindahl12

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198050812694/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:45273483

1. How long have you been on the server?
About a week or so. On for a minimum of two hours a day.

2. Do you know how to properly roleplay?
Yes, I do.

3. Why do you want to play as a Vortigaunt?
It seems like a very interesting Faction, and i am looking to expand my roleplay Knowledge, and factions.

4. Have you read all of the application guidelines?
Yes I have.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines?
I've learned all of the guidelines and rules about vortigaunt, What I can and can't do, and how a baseline of how to play as one.

6. Do you understand that as an enslaved vortigaunt, if you leave the city your bindings will explode, killing you in the process?
Yes, I do.

7. Do you understand that you are not allowed to use the vortibeam tool unless you are a certain rank? And if you use it before that rank you are subject to ban?
Yes, I do.

8. What rank are you allowed to use the vortibeam tool at?
You are allowed to use the vortibeam tool at Master and above.

9. Do you understand that you will not be able to powergame with your powers, and you will not be able to use them at all until you learn them from an elder or teacher?
Yes, I understand both of those things.

10. Give an example of Vortigaunt passive roleplay using the /me command.
/me begins to meditate, and he feels the power of elders and ancestors rushing through his body and skin. /me grunts as he impales the headcrab, then he places him over the fire, cooking it very carefully.

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Name: Var'rak Hejan
Height: 5'10

Character Backstory:
Var'rak Hejan is a freed vortignaut from City 21. He got freed by a resistance leader, and escaped here. He had a family that did not get so lucky... His family was left behind in City 21 and as far as he knows, they got killed when the resistance started an uprising. He is saddened and maddened by his loss. So now he wishes to free the enslaved vortignauts and use his freedom to help others. He wishes to join the resistance and help fight for the vortignauts freedom, and the rights of all of the city's people. He has a burning hate for the combine, and will do whatever he can to stay out of there sight. He is currently on the outskirts of Shell beach, debating if he should go inside or find another city. (continues in game)

Last edited by klindahl14 on Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
klindahl14
klindahl14

Back to top Go down

Klindahl14's Vortigaunt Application. Empty Re: Klindahl14's Vortigaunt Application.

Post by ℐℎℯ Serious Soul Sat May 31, 2014 3:29 pm

+Support

klindahl14 seems to be a nice enough character, and I've witnessed him doing some decent and realistic passive RP

I think he'll do well, if given time to get used to the faction.
ℐℎℯ Serious Soul
ℐℎℯ Serious Soul

Back to top Go down

Klindahl14's Vortigaunt Application. Empty Re: Klindahl14's Vortigaunt Application.

Post by Kookie Sat May 31, 2014 7:11 pm

-Support.

His RP could use some work, and he's proven to be immature when things don't go his way.
Kookie
Kookie

Back to top Go down

Post by klindahl14 Sat May 31, 2014 8:50 pm

More like when my character get permanent killed for no reason, i get angry.
klindahl14
klindahl14

Back to top Go down

Post by jedinator Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:05 pm

+support, I am trying to become a vort soon as well, and it will be good to see the vort population go up. Good passive roleplay and attitude.

jedinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Noble Poptart Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:22 am

+support There is a lack of vortigaunts even though they would be great to have around.
Noble Poptart
Noble Poptart

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloopface280 Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:01 pm

-Support. I have seen you roleplay, and you are pretty immature when things don't go your way, as Kookie said. Also, you tend to Meta Game. You came to the Aurora base asking to come inside once. How did you know of the place? When we asked you too leave you complained OOCly. I also believe your Backstory is very short and could do some work.

Bloopface280

Back to top Go down

Post by klindahl14 Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:08 pm

Carol told me, she knew about it. I didn't meta. Yes i did complain because you hate all of my characters icly for no reason, it gets really old. Everyone else has forgiven me, why cant you just get over it and forgive me too?
klindahl14
klindahl14

Back to top Go down

Post by karskars12345 Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:12 pm

+Support Good RPer, there was an incident once, but you are forgiven in my book!

karskars12345

http://www.steampowered.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Duspende Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:16 pm

Accepted
Duspende
Duspende

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down