Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bourneco's Overwatch Transhuman Arm Application. (Weeeee~.)

2 posters

Go down

Bourneco's Overwatch Transhuman Arm Application. (Weeeee~.) Empty Bourneco's Overwatch Transhuman Arm Application. (Weeeee~.)

Post by Bourneco Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:57 am

APPLICATION:

Steam Name: Bourneco

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheOverwatchMaster/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:40832902

1. How long have you been on the server?
-Around about.. 2 days? Maybe more?

2. Do you know how to properly roleplay?
- Yes, I do.

3. Why do you want to be an Overwatch Transhuman Arm?
-These specific characters are always hard to pinpoint a specific reason to want- but I think I want this character because it allows me a release, for when I don’t want to have to emotionally involve myself with a specific character, and not only that, just like the Metropolice, there a very pivotal faction and group within the canon if not the Union itself.

4. Have you read all of the application guidelines?
- Yes.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines?
-You never go rogue, you may only play on this character during a JW, I need a CPF character, I have no emotion and cannot have any emotion, ever.

6. What do you do in this situation. A judgement waiver is called, and your fellow Overwatch units are heading to the slums, just like ordered. You, however, happen to still be in the plaza.
-First, I would request orders from a Team Leader. If they request your presense, move to their ten-twenty as fast as you can. If they do not, find something else to do, as in, assist units with the JW, et-cetera. There is however no mention of this as far as I can tell, in either the guide or the application guidelines. If I’m blind and I missed it, please tell me.

7. Do you understand that you are mostly mechanical and must follow orders, and cannot make decisions or have passive conversations with other players?
-Yes, I understand.

8. Give an example of how to properly speak as an Overwatch Transhuman Arm.
“ERROR;; REQUESTING OBJECTIVE INPUT..”
“COPY;; MOVING TO 10-20.”
“AMPUTATING SUSPECTS;; REQUESTING FURTHER ORDERS.”

9. Have you received breach training on your MPF character?
Yes, I have.

10. Give an example on how to breach using OTA dialect and proper commands.
EOWS/Team Leader calls ‘STACK.’ All units stack on the door, in perfect order. Breacher left, other units right. EOWS/TL (Or breacher.) calls out ‘PREP’, and all units prepare accordingly, Breacher calls out “ALL UNITS;; PREPARE FOR CONTACT.”, and within the next few seconds will then call out, “INJECT.”, breacher fires into the door, PM1 moves in left, PM2 moves in right, and engages/subdues targets.

11. What are your Metropolice Force digits?
-Seven Thirty Six.

12. How active are you as a community member in general?
- Yes. I am.

13. Do you plan to be a loyal player, and come back to the server often?
-Fuck yeah? Server’s awesome.

14. Do you plan to flag up often when a Judgement Waiver is in effect?
-So long as I am not needed on my unit. Yes.

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Name: Jason Barnes
Height: 6’4.
Status (Loyalist, Civil Worker's Union, or Citizen?): Loyalist? *Cough*
Loyalist Points: N/A (None, as of now, sadly.)

Mother's Full Name: Rebecca Barnes

Father's Full Name: Jason Farnsworth Barnes

Previous locations of residence before city seventeen: City Fourty-Five

Character Backstory: The baby got a name "Jason Barnes" He got it from his father who died in a construction accident... His mother transferred the name to his child because she wants always wanted to remember her husband who died in an incident at among many of his construction sites. Jason's dad died because of poor conditions, and planning. He was carrying wooden planks and slid from the wet concrete to the fence, he then slipped under it, getting a ten meter drop to the sand. He died because he had been unconscious dropping head first on the sand, getting both his spine, and skull broke.

After the death Jason's mom did find a job to keep his small family well fed. When Jason turned 7 years old, He wanted a job in law-enforcement, and many a day he played almost always with his friend as a police officer or as a sheriff. When Jason was 18 years old, he started a hobby called "Air soft". He was almost always in winning team and lost just few times. He had two air soft guns: Glock and Mp5. Jason won lots of medals in contests and cash to; he was in 100 top-lists of the air soft champions. His tactic was simple; be patient and calm while waiting for enemy, when one will appear. Chase him slowly and look everywhere else for other targets and shoot him when it is time for such.

When the portal storms started Jason's mom woke up Jason from sleep, grabbing Jason from bed and said "Get only the items that you really need. Nothing else." after that Jason as quickly as a reflex got his backpack to left hand and started to pack clothes, underwear, money and a cell-phone. Jason was about to take his favorite toy, Blue, his mom said "That's not important, leave it here." Jason nods and closes the zip from the backpack and gets to his mom. Jason's mom started dragging Jason to garage and started taking keys from her pocket; she unlocked the car and said to Jason "Get to the backseat, now." As she said that she opened the garage door and got in the car and Jason quickly got to backseat and closed door, after that Jason's mom started the car and kicked the pedal and Jason's head bend back because of the acceleration.

After a while, Jason raised his head and tried to look from the window, and then Jason saw plenty of cars on the road. Jason's mom said "We have to get out from the car and run from the forest" Then Jason's mom took Jason from the backseat and said "Follow me, just run with me. Don't look back or don't stop." After that Jason's mom started jogging and waiting for Jason to get out from seat and follow her. Jason thought it for a second and got out from the seat and when Jason was running to the forest he saw lots of vehicles that had mounted guns on top of the vehicle. Then Jason's mom yelled "Run! Run, Jason!" Then Jason started running to his mother when she started to run deeper in forest. Jason tripped because of trees root, hitting his head on the soft ground. Jason's mom didn't notice it and ran deeper, deeper to the forest. Jason yelled "Mom, come back!" But Jason's mom did not hear it and ran so far that Jason didn't see her anymore. Jason got up and looked behind him hearing beep sounds.

When Jason looked behind him, he saw a couple of figures that had on heavy, bulky armor. They appeared humanoid, but never spoke a word other than code. They took Jason to their vehicle and the vehicle did not have any windows so Jason couldn't look where they are. After two hours the vehicle stopped and the humanoid looking creature grabbed Jason's hand and got him out from the car. After that Jason didn't want to remember what did happen after that. When the combines invaded the earth, Jason had to leave his hobby because that was illegal now. But Jason just said to himself "It's bad to leave my hobby but Union thinks about your best. And rules are rules. I don't want to get in trouble." After the invasion, Jason was 24 years old. He had adapted to the new laws and rules. But still keeping his main objective, in an attempt to rise to Loyalist status as fast as he could, Report to Civil Protection about anti-citizens and contraband item location and anything that will help the union. At this time, he was living in the newly erected, City Fourty-Five. This would soon change, as a huge uprising caused severe damage to the city. Citizens were evacuated to another centre- City Seventeen. He was among the few, including those he may very well have known in the past.

Jason was among the few that were chosen from the civilian populace- sadly, they weren’t chosen in the nicest way. Loyalists and anti-citizens alike, they were rounded up. And enslaved, becoming what is known to the Union, as the Overwatch Transhuman Arm.

(IF I may note, this is among one of my worse backstorys and applications. I’m sorry if it isn’t up to par with my other- I just don’t have a lot of time to doctor it up and make it look all pretty tonight. It’s already 1 in the morning.)
Bourneco
Bourneco

Back to top Go down

Bourneco's Overwatch Transhuman Arm Application. (Weeeee~.) Empty Re: Bourneco's Overwatch Transhuman Arm Application. (Weeeee~.)

Post by Golden-Spy Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:12 am

Your backstory, I am just plain out shocked at how much work you put into it.

Accepted

Golden-Spy
Administration Council

Back to top Go down

Bourneco's Overwatch Transhuman Arm Application. (Weeeee~.) Empty Re: Bourneco's Overwatch Transhuman Arm Application. (Weeeee~.)

Post by Golden-Spy Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:13 am

And its your worst? Whahahahah?

Golden-Spy
Administration Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down