Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miraak's Overwatch Transhuman Arm Application

2 posters

Go down

Miraak's Overwatch Transhuman Arm Application Empty Miraak's Overwatch Transhuman Arm Application

Post by Miraak Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:59 pm

APPLICATION:

Steam Name:Miraak(Want Hitman Absolution)

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197988061014

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:13897643

1. How long have you been on the server?
- I have been active for about 2 weeks now. Give or Take.

2. Do you know how to properly roleplay?
-Yes, I do.

3. Why do you want to be an Overwatch Transhuman Arm?
-I wish to join the OTA because, as I said in my CWU app, I have never played on this side of the Union before, and it would be nice to play from another perspective. Also, I think it would be time that I give my roleplay skills a REAL challenge. Also, if I am to become a loyal member, I'd best learn all the angles of the server.

4. Have you read all of the application guidelines?
-Yes, I have.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines?
- I have learned that Your MPF must have breach training to join. Also, that you MUST speak in a computer-like way, unlike how other servers do it.

6. What do you do in this situation. A judgement waiver is called, and your fellow Overwatch units are heading to the slums, just like ordered. You, however, happen to still be in the plaza.
-Here is what I would do:
First, If an elite unit or KING was online, I would request for a command input.(ELITE UNIT DETECTED;;REQUESTING COMMAND INPUT.)
Secondly, once I had gotten the command input, I would head to wherever the other units were going. Then, I would stick with them on the sweep, or until ordered to do otherwise. After that, I would probably just do the sweep like ordered.

7. Do you understand that you are mostly mechanical and must follow orders, and cannot make decisions or have passive conversations with other players?
-Yes, I understand.

8. Give an example of how to properly speak as an Overwatch Transhuman Arm.
- Examples:
JUDGEMENT WAIVER ONLINE;;ENDING STASIS;;.
ELITE UNIT DETECTED;;REQUESTING COMMAND INPUT.
UNIT BEGINNING SWEEP;;D6.
ANTI-CITIZEN SPOTTED;;AMPUTATING...
AMPUTATION SUCCESSFUL;;CONTINUING SWEEP.

9. Have you received breach training on your MPF character?
- Yes, I have. (ALPHA-05)

10. Give an example on how to breach using OTA dialect and proper commands.
-Here is how it would go:
TARGET ROOM DETECTED;;COMMAND INPUT REQUIRED
**Gets ordered to breach room
SOLID COPY;;UNITS;;STACK.
UNITS;;PREP!
UNITS;;INJECT!
(They sweep the room, kill a Anti-Citizen, and then find contraband. Level 3.)
COMMAND UNIT;;ROOM CLEARED;;647-E AMPUTATED;;CONTRABAND FOUND;;LEVEL THREE.

11. What are your Metropolice Force digits?
-They are 291.

12. How active are you as a community member in general?
- I get on at any time that I have a chance.

13. Do you plan to be a loyal player, and come back to the server often?
-Yes, I do.

14. Do you plan to flag up often when a Judgement Waiver is in effect?
-If it won't destroy the ratio. I will also flag up for patrols as the new rule states.

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Name: Desmond Reed.
Height: About 6'0
Status (Loyalist, Civil Worker's Union, or Citizen?): N/A
Loyalist Points: N/A

Mother's Full Name: UNKNOWN

Father's Full Name: UNKNOWN

Previous locations of residence before city seventeen:
-California Military Base

Character Backstory:
- It started off as any other day on a military base would start. You wake up, the Drill Sargent plays the annoying trumpet in your ears when you wake up, struggle to get your asses down to breakfast...all that good stuff. So anyway, after Desmond had rushed through his breakfast, which was just some crappy M.R.E, he thought he needed some time down in the firing range. So, be hauled ass down the the firing room, where the Quartermaster was standing in the weapon checkout booth. Desmond asked for a M16. Surprising, right? Anyway, he took his aim, and fired at his paper target. Well, his weapon must have had like some sort of slugs in it, because it absolutely destroyed the paper target on the first hit, or maybe it was just a lot stronger than he remembered. After about half an hour of shooting paper targets...and the guy who replaces them...his superior came downstairs..looking serious. "STAND TALL, CORPORAL!" he shouted at Desmond. "Sir, yes sir!" relied Desmond. "I have an important assignment for you and your squad, Desmond." He said. "What would that be, sir?" says Desmond. "Your going to an island. Can't tell you where. Command says it is best if you find out for yourself." he says. "So, pack your stuff, and rally your troops, soldier. You are going to paradise....sort of." "Understood, sir" says Desmond. So after about 45 minutes of running around the base trying to gather all of his men, he finally manages to get them all together, and gives them the briefing. (I would write the briefing down, but that is really not important to the story) "Alright, men! Get on to the osprey! Go! Go! GO!" says Desmond, as him and the rest of his squad piles onto the osprey helicopter.

At this point, about half a day has gone by, and they are still on the helicopter, but things are about to take a turn....for the worst...

"Alright, men. We are just about there. I want everyone on me, box formation. Once we reach our stationed checkpoint, I will split you all up into groups. Understood!?" (All of them) "SIR, YES, SIR!" After about another 10 minutes of flying, they finally touch down on the beach, but just as they do, They begin to see white flashes in the sky. The flashes seemed to have gone on for about 10 minutes, and all the soldiers were very curious to find out what as causing that and where it was. "What the fuck is happening? Some kind of Mega-Flashbang or something?" said Desmond. Finally, the flashes stopped just as they had reached the checkpoint. Just then, Several portals opened up, looking orange and white. They all shouted "What the hell?!" As they said that, at least 20 dropships and 10 gunships came rushing out of the portal, all flying in different directions. (NOTE: The dropships were carrying SYNTH's and not OTA as of yet.) 5 of those dropships came down to the island, as well as about 3 of those gunships. "HOLY BALLS! OPEN FIRE!" shouted Desmond, even though all the men were firing on it anyway. The gunship fire started up around them, at least three privates getting blown to bloody chunks, and at least half the team with missing limbs. Mostly heads and arms....  "YAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHAHAH!!!" Yelled those who weren't dead. In fact, Desmond wasn't hit at all, due to the fact that all the privates were protecting him. At this point, his whole team was destroyed, except for him and about 5 others, who at that point were completely surrounded. They tried surrender....And it worked. The alien things rounded up the men, took their weapons and destroyed them. Then, they were loaded onto the dropship and carried to the already established combine base on earth. As they were flying on the ship, they heard unknown sounding gunfire, probably the dropship. What really scared them even more than this was they heard little of their own fire, which was scary due to the boats that they saw flood the area when the portals started to open up. After about a day, they were finally taken to the combine base. They were unloaded and brought inside, only to see a batch of friendly soldiers get put into some pods, three in total. They loaded the first batch (The one that Desmond is not in), closing the pods. After a SYNTH typed in a few numbers on this Combine Console, The pods opened, and contained these almost robot things in suits. The middle pod spit out a robot thing Wearing Black boots, blinding white suit, and had one giant red eye, while the other spit out ones in a dark blue suit with two glowing blue eyes. Desmond gulped and tried to keep the tears back. After another 15 minutes of watching his fellows get...changed....he was finally put in one of the pods. The left one. Desmond braced himself as the machine fired up. After about 3 minutes, he was no longer a U.S soldier. Instead...He became...UNIT 783. (Desmond as the OTA) UNIT 783 ONLINE;;AWAITING COMMAND INPUT.

-THE END.(Sorry is this was weaker than my MPF app, but I am pretty sick and I am not thinking too clearly.)
Miraak
Miraak

Back to top Go down

Miraak's Overwatch Transhuman Arm Application Empty Re: Miraak's Overwatch Transhuman Arm Application

Post by Duspende Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:59 pm

Accepted
Duspende
Duspende

Back to top Go down