Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rune's Metropolice Force Application

3 posters

Go down

Rune's Metropolice Force Application Empty Rune's Metropolice Force Application

Post by Rune Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:03 am

APPLICATION:

Steam Name: Rune

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/runedogmaster6/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:31140698

1. How long have you been a part of Vortex Roleplay?
Not very long, just joined today.

2. What would you generalize to be your total playtime on Vortex?
A couple of hours, but it was more than enough time for me to make Vortex my new first choice RP server.

3. How long have you been roleplaying in general?
I started Pen and Paper DnD with my friends when I was 14 and joined my first HL2RP community right after. So I've been roleplaying roughly for foure years. I've done everything from pen and paper, to LARP, to ARMA 3 RP

4. Do you consider yourself to be efficient at roleplaying?
I consider myself to be more than efficient at roleplaying.

3. Why do you want to be a part of our Metropolice Force?
I really love the server and noticed a bit of a low count of units on the server. It's been awhile since I've had the chance to RP as a unit on a server with such strict and well documented MPF rules. I figured I could help out and enjoy myself.

4. Have you read all of the Informative Guidelines?
These are the tips at the top of the application.
Yes I've read all of them.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines?
That being a complete moron and not taking my time on this application will make me qualified to not receive a whitelist.

6. There are a total of ___ informative guidelines.
There are 19 informative guidelines I think. I may have miscounted them.

7. Did you read and study the Metropolice Force Guide?
I did, First I skimmed then read the application format, then went back and read the guide more thoroughly, just to make sure I still wanted to apply.

8. What does 10-4 mean?
OK.

9. What does 11-22a mean?
Light Contraband.

10. List the weapons you'd be allowed to checkout at the following rank: 03, Second Tier.
- Basic USP Match 9mm Pistol
- MP7 Tactical Sub-Machine Gun
- M67 Advanced Smoke Grenade
- C89 Flash Grenade
(Yes that is Copy and Pasted, but I knew exactly in the guide where to find it)

11. Give an example of a moderate contraband item.
Basic weapons.

12. What is the level of crime for having possession of a moderate contraband item?
What would the punishment be for that level of crime?
Level 3, 2 to 3 cycles in detainment.

13. How does the standard breach and clear protocol work?
Team leader calls the stack and prep. The breacher waits for the inject command and does not enter unless a secondary breach is required. After the inject command, pointman two will go right and pointman one will go left, the commander will enter if he wants to and the pointmen will give the all clear.

14. What districts/areas are you allowed to enter at all times?
Districts 1-5

15. What districts/areas are you only allowed to enter under certain circumstances? List the circumstances for each area.
District Seven / Shell Beach - Allowed only when open for citizens.
Grizzly Grotto - Only when responding to calls.

16. Which districts/areas are you never allowed to enter, period?
District Six / Construction Site

17. At what rank are you allowed to leave the nexus?
05+

18. What action do you take in the following situation:
You happen to be in the plaza, and an armed citizen is firing a pulse-rifle everywhere. Citizens are screaming,
a few officers are down, and the situation isn't looking good.
I quickly take cover and radio to the highest ranking unit available about the situation. I then stand by for his orders, keeping low and not firing my gun if I have one checked out and am the proper rank.

19. Explain the ten step process of properly detaining someone. It's on the guide.
Do not copy and paste.
Spot the criminal and move to their position immediately.
Tell the citizen to face the wall, if he does not comply then use the stunstick or call back up.
Tie them, always making sure to ask if they resist in LOOC or a /me.
If they are an Anti-Citizen radio in for back up.
If they are not determine their punishment, re-educate them or detain, or amputate them based on the violation.
Knock them out (Do not use the "HaHa" command)
If they are detained stay with them for the duration of their detainment.
After the duration, order them to face the cell wall and knock them unconscious
Drag them to a remote area of the city, after they wake up, untie them and return to the Nexus.

20. How does division ranking advancement work?
05 to 01 then the choice of becoming an officer or moving on to the next division, Orion being the last division.

Apex>Vice>Grid>Orion

05>04>03>02>01>Ofc>CmD>DvL

21. At which rank are you allowed to authorize Judgement Waivers?
02+

22. Which of the following situations would require a Judgement Waiver? Mark [Yes] or [No] next to each situation.

• A Metropolice Unit or City Administrator is murdered by a rogue unit or anti-citizen:[Yes]
• An anti-citizen fires a weapon anywhere within the city:[Yes]
• Unarmed Anti-Citizens are sighted or reported:[No]
• An uprising, or other form of rebel propaganda takes place:[Yes]
• A Metropolice Unit is assaulted WITHOUT a firearm:[No]

23. What rank are you allowed to use a pistol at?
04+

24. What happens if you use a pistol before this rank?
You will be blackmarked.

25. Do you understand how to use our Advanced Viewdata?
Yes.

26. What happens if you go rogue and get caught?
Your character will be killed and you will be un-whitelisted.

27. Do you understand not to argue with other players?
Yes.

28. What should you do if you find yourself in a disagreement with other players?
Call an admin or take one for the team.

29. What are your past experiences in the Metropolice Force?
I've been an MPF unit on more servers than I can count. Some I owned, others my friends owned, and most I applied for and received. I never end up getting promoted because I never ask for promotions, I'm content with waiting for my superiors to deem me ready.

30. Why should we accept your application?
Because I'm a damn good unit. I'm experienced, I can handle myself, I always abide by the rules, and I love to roleplay. I'll PassiveRP for hours because I like it and I'll never beg for promotions or look for action.

31. Why should we accept your application over other player's applications?
You should accept mine because it's the best, and if you don;t think it's the best then don't accept it. You should accept this over weaker applications, that's the only reason.

32. What happens if you do not stay in-character, or try to mess-around and simply void it afterwards?
Character death and un-whitelist.

33. Do you tend to complain a lot?
No.

34. Do you have any close friends who play on the server, that could recommend you?
Yeah, but he is also applying for MPF.

35. Can you passively roleplay, using detailed actions?
Yes I can.

36. Do you have a basic knowledge and understanding of Half-Life 2 lore?
Yes.

37. How active are you on the server?
Well so far I've been on it for a few hours, roughly 2 and a half.

38. How well can you follow instructions?
Very well.

39. Do you plan on being a loyal player?
Yes I do.

- Give an example of your own personal passive roleplaying using the /me command.
Note: Give an example that represents the level of detail you use on average. For example, don't type a paragraph for walking across a floor unless you actually plan to use that amount of detail in game.

/me sighs through his vocoder, typing details into some data sheets he is behind on.
/it The train doors slide open nearby and a citizen steps off
/me looks over at him and speaks easily "Citizen, step inside the checkpoint."
/me looks down at the console and saves the overdue data sheets, he opens up a citizen data spread and the console alerts him it has synchronized to his partners data pad.
/me looks up at his partner who is now typing the data in. It appears on his screen and he double checks it.
/me nods to his partner after the information is done and motions for him to search the citizen and his briefcase.
/it The search happens and as usual, nothing of interest is found.
/me pulls open the overdue sheets and begins filling them in again, his dark lenses revealing nothing about his eyes.
Unit 2: "Hey, do you think they'll ever let us patrol?"
/me looks up at his partner and chuckles through his vocoder "No, but you can bet they'll blackmark me if I don;t fill out these sheets."
Unit 1 and share a laugh before the next citizen arrives, returning them to the repetitive due process of the Union.

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Name: Greg Terry
Height: 5'11"
Status (Loyalist, Civil Worker's Union, or Citizen?): Citizen.
Loyalist Points [N/A if None]: None.

Mother's Full Name: Tammie Joe "Haney" Terry

Father's Full Name: Kenneth James Terry

Previous locations of residence before city seventeen:
City 16
City 14
City 18
City 11

Character Backstory: Greg has never had much luck. He was born in Ottawa Ohio, a place known for the stench of melted plastic in the summer and dead cows in the winter. He never had much growing up, his mother worked at a plastics factory and his father was a district manager at a tractor supply store. Greg spent most of his time outdoors camping and living off the land, as far away from his house as he was allowed. When his mother was eventually killed in the plastics factory by a tow motor driver who fell asleep at the wheel, he moved out of the house and stopped speaking to his father, who had begun heavy chain smoking and drinking. Greg had 20 dollars in his pocket and was living in a homeless shelter in Columbus when the portal storms finally hit the world. After the Combine invaded Greg was constantly relocated and eventually he fell through the cracks and wa dropped in the industrial chapter of City 17 where he currently resides with his roommate Mike Kerry.
Rune
Rune

Back to top Go down

Rune's Metropolice Force Application Empty Re: Rune's Metropolice Force Application

Post by abbhub Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:17 pm

I would get more used to the server. -Support

abbhub

Back to top Go down

Rune's Metropolice Force Application Empty Re: Rune's Metropolice Force Application

Post by Rune Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:33 pm

abbhub wrote:I would get more used to the server. -Support

Very solid point. I plan on playing at least a couple hours a day for the rest the week and won't hesitate to re-apply later on down the road if I am am denied. Thanks for the feedback.
Rune
Rune

Back to top Go down

Post by Duspende Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:49 am

Accepted
Duspende
Duspende

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down