Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I really want the server back up, I have nothing to do for my summer break now.

5 posters

Go down

I really want the server back up, I have nothing to do for my summer break now. Empty I really want the server back up, I have nothing to do for my summer break now.

Post by Noahleahy Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:42 pm

Crying or Very sad

Noahleahy

Back to top Go down

I really want the server back up, I have nothing to do for my summer break now. Empty Re: I really want the server back up, I have nothing to do for my summer break now.

Post by TheElderHobo Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:44 pm

get a hobby
TheElderHobo
TheElderHobo

Back to top Go down

I really want the server back up, I have nothing to do for my summer break now. Empty Re: I really want the server back up, I have nothing to do for my summer break now.

Post by Noahleahy Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:45 pm

TheElderHobo wrote:get a hobby
Playing video games and computer programming is my "Hobby"

Noahleahy

Back to top Go down

Post by karskars12345 Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:46 pm

My family asked me to go to the waterpark with them I  declined, I will wait for vortex.

karskars12345

http://www.steampowered.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Streak Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:52 pm

Airsoft is a good hobby I suggest everyone to get into.
Streak
Streak

Back to top Go down

Post by karskars12345 Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:54 pm

I would play with my friends but I have none besides my steam friends.

karskars12345

http://www.steampowered.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraak Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:36 pm

karskars12345 wrote:My family asked me to go to the waterpark with them I  declined, I will wait for vortex.

Vortex wont be up for quite some time still. You should have gone. It would have killed some time.
Miraak
Miraak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down