Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DENIED] Jake Gearheart's Metropolice Force App

2 posters

Go down

[DENIED] Jake Gearheart's Metropolice Force App Empty [DENIED] Jake Gearheart's Metropolice Force App

Post by Corvo Anttio Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:05 pm

APPLICATION:

Steam Name:Zombiestalker08

Steam Profile Link:http://steamcommunity.com/id/03156/

Steam ID:03156

1. How long have you been on the server: 2 Months

2. Do you know how to properly roleplay: Yes sir

3. Why do you want to join the Metropolice Force: The last server I played on (Sundown roleplay) Got shut down because The owner couldn't pay for it After 5 months so my JUDGE Ofc is gone So I need another server to CCA Roleplay on Also I love this server so much I'm planning To donate soon I just need to wait until this Friday also it would just be an honor to be apart of this server's CCA because I've seen the YouTube videos and Seeing your nice community I think it would be more of a honer

4. Have you read all of the application guidelines: Yes sir

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines: Yes sir

6. Did you read and study all of the Metropolice Force guides: Yes sir

7. Give an example of something that you learned from a Metropolice Force Guide: Yes sir

8. What do you do in this situation. You walk into the plaza, and an armed citizen is firing a weapon everywhere. Citizens are screaming, and it isn't looking good: I would call in a 647E Threw my radio And wait for back up with a 9mm Drawn behind Cover When back up gets then Help them handle the "problem" With what Ever the Orders that are given to me by my commanding officer

9. Explain the ten step process of properly detaining someone. It's on the guide:
1. Move to the criminals Location
2.Order them to the wall
3. Tie them MAKE SURE TO ASK THEM IN LOOC IF THEY RESIST OR NOT
4. Make them apply and search there data with /viewdata
5.If there an anti-citizen Radio in back up and wait untill back up comes
6. Decide there Punishment Depending on there crime
7.If Detained Bring them to a Cell and Tell them there Ammount of time in Detainment
8.Once Detainment Time is over Order them to the Cell wall
9.Knock the Suspect unconscious with your stun stick
10. Drag them into a remove center Inside the city and set them and wait for them To wake up and them Untie them and set them free

10. Did you read the Division Ranking Guide: Yes sir

11. Do you understand not to argue with other players: Yes sir

12. What should you do if you find yourself in a disagreement with other players: Do not keep it going Take one for the team and settle it in a peaceful way

13. Past MPF experiences: Yes sir I have A Apex 02 In A community Called Galactic Gaming And I've had a JUDGE Ofc On the sundown server that got shut down a month ago

14. Why should we accept your application: I have Past Experience In the MPF and From a personal Stand point I think I am a good Rper I'm not saying You need CCA to RP or have a good time Its Just to spice things up  

15. Why should we accept your application over other player's applications: Like I said Past Experience In the MPF field and from my standpoint I think I'm a good Rper

16. Do you tend to complain a lot: No sir

17. Do you have any close friends who play on the server, that could recommend you:Procrastinator Dale

18. Can you passive roleplay, in detail: Yes sir

19. Do you have a basic knowledge and understanding of Half-Life 2 lore: Yes sir

20. How active are you on the server: I'm On every wakened and 4/5 Days of the week

21. Do you plan on being a loyal player: Till the end of time sir

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Name:Jake Gearheart
Height:5'11
Status (Loyalist, Civil Worker's Union, or Citizen?):Loyalist
Loyalist Points:2

Mother's Full Name:Reagan

Father's Full Name:Jack

Previous locations of residence before city seventeen: City 33 (Other Known As Ohio)

Character Backstory:Jake Gearheart Was born on May/15th/1992 He was Raised a Single child In the State Ohio in the City of Columbus. His Dad Was a Police Officer and Jake Looked up to him He wanted to be his dad. At the Age of 13 Jake's parents got divorced And his Father took Him and got Transfer to Cortland Ohio PD. At the age of 15 Jake Got in-rolled into Valley View High school There He ment His Friend Jessie. Jessie Pulled Jake Into a group other Known as the Shadow Group. This Group was....Mixed a mix of Goth Kids with Nerds and Popular Kids,Drug Dealers......Every Kind of Group of people you can think of in a high school. Jake Found this weird that His Group wasn't Devoted to anything But He pasted it off thinking "This is Just a Group of friends! What harm Could we do?". Jake Got VERY Close With this group Maybe a little to close. He Ment A Girl named Reagan She was one of the popular kids. Jake was approached By his friend Jessie. Jessie explained That Him and The group where Going to Do "What where here for" And told Jake To meet Him,Reagan, And a Quite Boy named Gavin From the group in the parking lot of a best buy At 3:00AM on the dot . Now Jake Was Confused by this Knowing Gavin was one of the schools Pot Dealers. As the clock Hit 3:00 AM he Reached the parking lot and Reagan called out to him From a White SUV And told him to get in and wait.

3:10AM..........3:20AM..........3:30AM Jake bolts up from his spot of laying in the back seat at the sound of a car pulling up next to them. Jessie Quickly Jumps into the back seat with him,Jessie and Gavin sitting in the Front seat. A man in a white tight T-shirt,Sunglasses,Flatbed hat with tattoo Sleeves in the car beside them lowers his window and starts talking to Gavin. "So You got the Sky walker?" Says the Shady man "Yeah its 450$" Says Gavin. "Sky walker? What the hell is that?" Whispers Jake to Jessie "You'll see We make good money doing this" Jessie Whispers Back. Gavin Starts snapping his fingers at Reagan,Reagan then Starts to pull a Zip Lock bag with What looks like Grass and Tobacco Smashed together. Jake Study it As the bag was handed to Gavin then Gavin hands the Bag to the shady man then received a Small zip lock bag from the man With Rolled up 100 Dollars inside. Jake paused "Wait........Wait.......This is a fucking Drug deal!" Yelled. Jessie Covered his mouth before Jake could say more. "Is this Guy Cool?" Says the Shady man "Yeah hes just new to this shit." Says Gavin looking worried. The shady mans Truck slowly Pulls out of the Parking lot and get on the road Then followed There car on to the road. "What the Hell was that Jake?!" Yelled Gavin "I didn't know We where from fucking 8 Mile!" Jake Yells back. Gavin Was about to yell but was stopped by a loud Noise.... A high pitch Noise. The inside of the car walls started to strobe red and Blue. "Shit!" Sighed Jessie "I cant go to jail!" Yelled Jake. Gavin started to slow down and pulled to the side of the road The Police pulled up behind then the officer got out of the police car. The Officer Looked Familiar......A little to Familiar. "Sir put Your car in park and step outside the car" Said the officer "Oh Shit.........My dad" Softly says Jake "What ever you say Officer" said Gavin as He pulled out his Id and handed it to Jake's dad. As Jake's Dad walked back to the car Jake saw Gavin fumbling for Something between the seat with his right hand and sudden stops his hand but keeps it the crack of the seat. Jake's dad Slowly walks back to the car "Boy I said to keep your han-!" Gavin quickly Pulls up his hand reveling a 44 magnum and shoots the officer Twice in the chest. Jake Flinches at the shots then Jumps out of the car "No! Dad! Dont leave me!" Screams Jake at the top of his lungs "Oh Shit!" Yells Gavin and Speeds off into the night with Jessie and Reagan Leaving Jake Behind. Jake Grabs his father "Stay with me please!" Sobs Jake as Tears Stream down his face. Jake quickly Runs to his Dads Police car and starts Yelling for help in the radio.

"James Gearheart Died at the age of 43 by 2 gun shots to the lungs" Read Jake off the chizled tomb stone. 5 years had past Since that "Accident" Gavin got life in prison seeing Ohio didn't support the Death penalty Reagan and Jessie got 2 Years for Evading arrest and Helping disrepute Narcotics. Jake was 20 Years old working as a mangier at a Laser tagging arcade Taking classes at the Police Academy to become a Officer like his dad then that's when "it" happened

Combine.........

Loud noises Rang down the Apartment hallway at 5 in the morning Sounds of gun shots and Radio chatter Echoed down the hallway Jake Bolted up From his couch as the Radio chatter got louder and the sound of his Door getting Kicked in. The Image of the Gas masked men Burned into his mind as he Got zip tied and shoved outside to a wall with many other people from his apartment complex. Jake started to listen to the people on the wall with him "What kind of police is this?" one said "My Baby!" a woman Yelled as they started to drag all the kids off into a truck "Who the hell are you?1" Yelled a man. Thats when they said it "Universal Union" One of the Gas masked men said in a Deep demonic tone.

2 Years Pasted in what was now called City 33. Jake Followed his Normal Routine everyday Wake up, walk around the city once to wake up,Sit on a bench and admire Civil Protection,Go to rations, Eat food, Sit on a bench admire Civil Protection More, Go home to His apartment which was now referred to renascence Block B,Watch the Normal Mr.Breen PSA On his Small TV, Go to Sleep and repeat, Jake wanted to move city's and do something with his life something to avenge his fathers death so he Saved up for a city Relocation Ticket and Moved to City 17 Now all he needs to do is apply for Civil Protection

Sheeplie
Vortex Owner

View user profile  http://www.vortexroleplay.com

Corvo Anttio

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] Jake Gearheart's Metropolice Force App Empty Re: [DENIED] Jake Gearheart's Metropolice Force App

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:25 pm

-support
1. You lied on some of the questions(definetely #1, I NEVER seen you on the server)
2. You didn't answer HALF of the questions(Yes Sir IS NOT THE ANSWER FOR HALF OF THEM!)

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] Jake Gearheart's Metropolice Force App Empty Re: [DENIED] Jake Gearheart's Metropolice Force App

Post by Sheeplie Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:01 pm

DENIED

Sorry, the answers were short, and I'm not seeing enough effort put in. Half of them were answered in "yes sir."

Side Note #1: I was on Sundown once, before Vortex, I was trying to become an operator. I'll bet they regret not hiring me now..

Side Note #2: You're planning on donating this Friday? That's good, and we appreciate people who love the server enough to donate. There are a variety of whitelists available to donate for, so you're covered if any of your applications don't fall through.
Sheeplie
Sheeplie
Vortex Owner

https://vortexroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down