Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DENIED] AllOfRussia's Metropolice Application

2 posters

Go down

[DENIED] AllOfRussia's Metropolice Application Empty [DENIED] AllOfRussia's Metropolice Application

Post by AllOfRussia Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:54 pm

APPLICATION:

Steam Name: (Known as Russia) hotel internet 3fast5me

Steam Profile Link: soon, i assure you

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:34519634

1. How long have you been on the server? Rather patchy, occasionally really getting into the RP. About two days since I first connected, maybe.

2. Do you know how to properly roleplay? Yes, I've been a part of the HL2RP community for a while. I know, not many people know me but I've been with a lot of communities and held staff ranks on some.

3. Why do you want to join the Metropolice Force?
I've chosen to join because, well, I've done it before and there's no place where I hold a genuine in-city MPF unit currently. Secondly because I've found an EXCELLENT place to join during my citizen's story.

I do know what I'm doing, and I've RP'd with some people before. They may be able to agree with that if they're active on the forums.

4. Have you read all of the application guidelines?

Yes, I understand what it takes.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines? That's kind of odd. Like we were expected to learn much from the 'criteria', if you will. If I had to be honest, I didn't really learn much besides knowing what's expected of me.

6. Did you read and study all of the Metropolice Force guides? Yes. I didn't study the radio codes TOO strongly, it's kind of late and something I should ICly learn over time as well. I'll keep working on that.

7. Give an example of something that you learned from a Metropolice Force Guide.
New radio codes, 12-345A, different meanings from what I'm used to.

8. What do you do in this situation. You walk into the plaza, and an armed citizen is firing a weapon everywhere. Citizens are screaming, and it isn't looking good.
I would get to cover immediately, calling for backup. If it's reasonable to pacify the suspect, I may at least try to suppress them and get them to stop firing. Once the situation has been assessed, High Command would have gotten a fireteam organized to shut down the shooter.

9. Explain the ten step process of properly detaining someone. It's on the guide.
The process consists of doing it formally, each time with the same protocol. Getting a citizen to face the wall, asking if they resist or not. Determining the verdict and responding accordingly with the proper punishment. If a Court unit is needed, then that would be squared away and they may handle it.

I understand the different things that can happen and how to adjust accordingly.

10. Did you read the Division Ranking Guide?
Yes, I understand the tier system. Easy enough to grasp the concept of.

11. Do you understand not to argue with other players?
I won't argue, I'd calmly debate for some time then try to get staff assistance.

12. What should you do if you find yourself in a disagreement with other players?
Get an administrator's assistance.

13. Past MPF experiences?
Haven't had any for a long time, but I tend to understand the behavior and enjoy following protocols. I've had MPF on LittleNerd Gaming, ShockCore Gaming, Shadow Gaming (something like that), SlideFuse Gaming, and that's about it.

14. Why should we accept your application?
Personally I'd say I provide something to the passiveRP, since Steven Iginla Dixon is already a unique sort of character, and carrying that through getting whitelisted would be interesting to see how his pros and cons effect the roleplay. I don't want to be an attention whore, but to sort of be a part, at least. I enjoy MPF and Combine roleplay.

15. Why should we accept your application over other player's applications?
Sorry to bash this question, but it feels more of a "im good your shit this helps us decide" sort of thing. I think you should look at it fairly, because I hate bragging about my good roleplay capabilities. If it's good enough for the server's MPF force, then go ahead.

16. Do you tend to complain a lot?
Sometimes I bitch, because I'm a realist. I really want everyone in an IC altercation to be on the same page. Like where we are in a fight and how they have an advantage or I have an advantage. I'll minimize that and explain my case briefly, hear them out then get an admin if we can't figure it out.

17. Do you have any close friends who play on the server, that could recommend you?
No close friends, but just some acquaintances. Jury 954.

18. Can you passive roleplay, in detail?
Gesundheit. *sneezes a wall of text*

These are logs from RP not too long ago.

Steven Iginla Dixon says "I'm... I was a father, you know?"
Steven Iginla Dixon says "And.. I tried to get by with a damn good career and working with a good company. It felt like I didn't have too much individuality, even though people knew me."
Steven Iginla Dixon says "Then... what truly ruined my outlook... I had a daughter."
Steven Iginla Dixon says "She went missing. Her name was Lauren, and she was an independent girl."
Steven Iginla Dixon says "Walking around after school with her friends... but one day... she didn't come home."
Steven Iginla Dixon says "This day and night where I constantly thought about it went on and on, and the news came up and got all in my business over it. I wanted to say my concerns and prayers once and have them air it again and again..."
Archibald 'Locke' Pulaski has teleported Astered 'Blackblood' Yokovitch to their target location.
Dispatch broadcasts "Attention ground units. Mission failure will result in permanent off-world assignment. Code reminder: SACRIFICE, COAGULATE, PLAN."
Steven Iginla Dixon says "But they kept coming. Eventually it died down, but I never forgot it. It was always toward the front of my mind, that she was walking alone one day and someone took her."
** Steven Iginla Dixon puts his head in his knees for a moment, then looking back up.
Steven Iginla Dixon says "They found her... almost a year later. She was being kidnapped and held in this garbage home in Dorchester."
Steven Iginla Dixon says "Where Henry Knox brought the cannons during this historic war... some run-down three family."
Steven Iginla Dixon says "And she eventually... the man who captured her... he looked like a damn weasel, some skinny-faced fisherman who was sketchy to the bone."
Steven Iginla Dixon says "And Lauren... he just had it his way the last month."
Steven Iginla Dixon says "And got rid of her."
Dispatch broadcasts "Citizen reminder. Inaction is conspiracy. Report counter behaviour to a Civil Protection team immediately."
Steven Iginla Dixon says "She'd never come back from that even if she survived the last month."
C17.MPF.JURY:05-954 says "<:: This is questioning. Detainment is outside."
Steven Iginla Dixon says "I've always been somewhat edgy when I see this happen."
C17.MPF.JURY:05-954 says "<:: How d"
[LOOC] C17.MPF.JURY:05-954: void
Failed to load sound "npc\overwatch\radiovoice\destructionofcpt.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository
Failed to load sound "npc\overwatch\radiovoice\destructionofcpt.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository
Steven Iginla Dixon says "Some... sort of domestic violence, any case that I have the opportunity to do something with..."
Steven Iginla Dixon says "It's always rubbed met he wrong way ever since."

I won't tidy it up because honesty is good, and I don't want it to look forged. This was a rant and I typed fast.

19. Do you have a basic knowledge and understanding of Half-Life 2 lore?

Yes, I understand Xen Crystal sample HG-3003 was being put into an Anti-Mass Spectrometer and the resonance was so severe it aided portals from the Xen world and threw aliens all over Earth. From there, major cities were made military holding camps for whoever was left on the planet after the Portal Storms. Then the Combine showed up ten-odd years later as synthetic organisms and wrecked shit, then established the MPF not too long after.

BASIC.

20. How active are you on the server? Not much rhythm to the tick-tock, pal. If I can get some more time not being involved with a community I'm with, then I'll spend the extra time here.

21. Do you plan on being a loyal player? Sure, I really like the roleplay diversity and I think I'll take my coat off and stay a while.

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Name: Steven Iginla Dixon
Height:5'9"
Status (Loyalist, Civil Worker's Union, or Citizen?): Citizen
Loyalist Points: 0

Mother's Full Name: Teresa Dixon (I can't remember her middle name. Not sure why.)

Father's Full Name: Paul Francis Dixon

Previous locations of residence before city seventeen: 8, 18, 45

AllOfRussia

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] AllOfRussia's Metropolice Application Empty Re: [DENIED] AllOfRussia's Metropolice Application

Post by Sheeplie Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:15 pm

DENIED

I'm sorry, while I see potential in you, there needs to be more effort put into your application. Also, you'll have needed to learn more from the Guide and Application Guidelines.
Sheeplie
Sheeplie
Vortex Owner

https://vortexroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down