Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DENIED] Icecat109's Overwatch Transhuman Arm application

2 posters

Go down

[DENIED] Icecat109's Overwatch Transhuman Arm application Empty [DENIED] Icecat109's Overwatch Transhuman Arm application

Post by Icecat109 Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:57 am

APPLICATION

Steam Name:icecat109
Steam Profile Linkhttp://steamcommunity.com/id/icecat109
SteamID:0:0:013310

How long have you been on the server?2-3 weeks.

Do you know how to properly roleplay?
Yes I do.

Why do you want to be an Overwatch Transhuman Arm?
Because I take it as a chance to learn different perspectives about the Combine and to teach me more on how to handle fire-fights, and how to roleplay when securing citizens during a Judgement Waiver.

Have you read all the application guidelines?
I believe I have.

What have you learned from the application guidelines?
I have learned what the personality of a OTA is and how to talk as a OTA.

What do you do in this situation. A judgment waiver is called, your fellow Overwatch units are heading to the slums, just like ordered. You, however, still happen to be in the plaza.
I would RP run to the slums while radioing that I was on my way as I run as fast as I can to catch up to my fellow units.

Do you understand that you are mostly mechanical and you must follow orders, and cannot make decisions or have passive conversation with other players?
Yes, I fully understand.

Give an example of how to properly speak as an Overwatch Transhuman Arm.
"UNIT REQUESTING ASSISTANCE; DISTRICT THREE::"
"SWEEPING; APARTMENT BLOCK A;;"
"ANTI-CITIZEN; APARTMENT BLOCK A;;"

What are your Metropolice Force digits?

How active are you as a community member in general?
Every free minuet I get, I'm quite dedicated.

Do you plan to be a loyal player, and come back to the server often?
Yes I do.

Do you plan to flag up often when a Judgement Waiver is in affect?
Yes, I do.

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name:Luke Kreen
Height:6'1
Status (Loyalist, Civil Worker Union, or Citizen?):Citizen.

Mothers Full Name:Sara Kreen

Fathers Full Name:John Kreen

Previous locations of residence before city seventeenCity 18

Character backstory
Luke Kreen used to be a rebel in his younger times. He would break audio violation and would purposely get in trouble just to earn the name rebel. One day Luke Kreen was walking around and a CP recognized him and began to shoot a 9mm hand gun at him. Luke Kreen quickly ran away into the sewer and escaped the CP when a Judgement Waiver had went into affect, but not for Luke. Luke Kreen thought for a second that the Judgement Waiver had started because of him but he later figured out it was for someone else who had a gun.

Luke Kreen was walking off into his apartment thinking that he was safe when several OTA members began to run toward him. Luke Kreen's adrenalin was pumping, there wasn't a lot of places he could run. Luke Kreen was running out of time, the OTA units where enclosing on his position, Luke Kreen finally turned around and attempt to run but a OTA unit was right behind him and hit Luke Kreen with the butt of his gun rendering Luke Kreen unconscious. When Luke Kreen woke up he was on a bloody table with several computer screens, and cameras. Luke Kreen cried for help and a female voice responded to him, it said that he had two choices, he could live or die.

Luke Kreen chose to live and he suddenly felt a sharp prick in the back of his neck and he passed out. Luke Kreen was half awake when he noticed his legs had some kind of armor and that his arms looked some what robotic. Luke Kreen then saw he was in a room and his head was tied on some kind of metal object which seemed to be emitting something in his brain, he suddenly began forgetting things and he started getting these new thoughts. Luke Kreen then became one of the loyal and dedicated members of the Combine known as the Overwatch Transhuman Arm and will serve the Combine as long as he lives.

Last edited by Icecat109 on Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:13 pm; edited 2 times in total

Icecat109

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] Icecat109's Overwatch Transhuman Arm application Empty Re: [DENIED] Icecat109's Overwatch Transhuman Arm application

Post by Icecat109 Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:58 am

If I messed up any, please let me know with a reply so I may fix it. And is it ok to use the same citizen character I did for my MPF application?

Icecat109

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] Icecat109's Overwatch Transhuman Arm application Empty Re: [DENIED] Icecat109's Overwatch Transhuman Arm application

Post by Judge Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:57 pm

I am going to give you [+-Support], neutral.

I recommend you give your own examples for showing how to talk like an OTA. The copy paste doesn't show YOUR ability to speak like an OTA member.

Also, and don't quote me, I wouldn't believe you could use your MPF character. That's like saying you have cloned him. It's another person/(machine), not a promotion.

If these are edited I would change my stance to [+Support], positive.

Last edited by Judge on Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Judge
Judge
Application Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Icecat109 Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:59 pm

I'll just make a new citizen and replace some stuff with him. How does that sound?

Icecat109

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:01 pm

That's honestly all you need to do in order to edit it.
You know how to make an application, for sure, though.
Judge
Judge
Application Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Icecat109 Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:13 pm

I really appreciate that comment, thank you.

Icecat109

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:43 pm

DENIED

Apologies but I am going to have to deny you.
Feel free to re-apply when you have further edited this application. Be sure all grammatical errors are corrected and you have put lots off effort into every question, such as the plaza prompt.
Judge
Judge
Application Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Icecat109 Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:01 pm

Would you allow if I copied my application and paste with the proper corrections or would I have to completely redo it?

Icecat109

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:05 pm

You can reuse your application and apply the corrections to it.
Apologies, cracking down on applications.
Judge
Judge
Application Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Icecat109 Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:22 pm

Don't worry, I will just completely redo it and fix the problem you mentioned. And don't worry, I'm not mad because it got denied, I understand that I can redo it later.

Icecat109

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:27 pm

Also, your Steam profile link is invalid.
Judge
Judge
Application Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Icecat109 Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:29 pm

I'll fix that.

Icecat109

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down