Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sneaker's Overwatch Transhuman Arm application.

3 posters

Go down

Sneaker's Overwatch Transhuman Arm application. Empty Sneaker's Overwatch Transhuman Arm application.

Post by Sneaker Sat May 24, 2014 4:26 pm

APPLICATION:

Steam Name: [VG]Sneekr

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/SneakersAreFun/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:30066349

1. How long have you been on the server?

Well, I was introduced by VenomousOutcast, been playing it alot for about a month now.

2. Do you know how to properly roleplay?

Yes, I have roleplayed as a OTA unit before, and understand everything. I know how and when to speak, how to speak in the radio, ETC.

3. Why do you want to be an Overwatch Transhuman Arm?

To branch out my combine roleplay, as I have been an OTA before, and I am really good with combine roleplay.

4. Have you read all of the application guidelines?

Yus, I have.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines?

Nothing. Everything on the guidelines were just normal stuff for me, I know how to speak in overwatch format, I know how I am brainwashed and augmented to hell, I know most of it.

6. What do you do in this situation. A judgement waiver is called, and your fellow Overwatch units are heading to the slums, just like ordered. You, however, happen to still be in the plaza.

I would move to the slums, and attempt to group with the other units. If I can not find them, I would ask for their location in the radio. I would basically do everything possible to do what I was ordered to do.

7. Do you understand that you are mostly mechanical and must follow orders, and cannot make decisions or have passive conversations with other players?

Yes.

8. Give an example of how to properly speak as an Overwatch Transhuman Arm.

Radio:
OVERWATCH UNIT 1337 IS ONLINE ; AWAITING INPUT
OVERWATCH UNIT 1337 ; ADVANCING TO UNIT PARAMETERS ; PARAMETERS SET
OVERWATCH UNIT 1337 SUSTAINING DAMAGE ; FOLLOWING STANDARD ORDERED RIPCORD

I know to now speak much out of radio, but when I do, I should say something only if it is important, and never speak in very complex sentences. Just say "Amputate." or something of that manner, usually one word.

9. Have you received breach training on your MPF character?

Yes, I have, and I also already know how to do it from being a CmD on a different server.

10. Give an example on how to breach using OTA dialect and proper commands.

You would get in the standard positions for a MPF breach, but instead the team leader would say,"Stack, Zone, Inject!" rather than the second step being "Prep". MPF Breaching consists of a TL who sits infront of the door, goes in third, a pointman 1, goes in first, clears right, a pointman two, goes in second, clears left, and a breacher, whom shoots the lock or activates the breach.

11. What are your Metropolice Force digits?

12. How active are you as a community member in general?

As of now, I am extremely active within the community and hope to stay that way.

13. Do you plan to be a loyal player, and come back to the server often?

Well, the server I have been playing on has made some changes I don't like, so, probably.

14. Do you plan to flag up often when a Judgement Waiver is in effect?

Yes, I do, but only when my MPF character is not engaged in roleplay.

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Name: GALE WESTON
Height: 6"0'
Status (Loyalist, Civil Worker's Union, or Citizen?): CITIZEN
Loyalist Points: 0

Mother's Full Name: SARAH WESTON

Father's Full Name: GREG WESTON

Previous locations of residence before city seventeen:
CITY 18, CITY 25, CITY 23

Character Backstory:

Gale Weston grew up with a ever-dominant rebellious attitude. His parents always pressured him, in which he normally resisted. He never submitted to a normal life, he refused to attend college and would often just go and deface property and insult people for fun, and the rush of being chased around. He was just a normal hoodlum, roaming the streets, probably causing trouble, a person every rich guy hated. He resisted power and government, and anyone who tried to rule him would get left in the dust. This was all changed, of course, when the combine came.

Gale Weston originally lived in city 18, and was forcefully transfered to a more strict district, city 25, and then used his relocation ticket to go into a less strict city, city 23, before being forcefully transfered to the industrial district of City 17.
In city 17 he was a well-known criminal, and his penalty points were on the edge of citizenship removal. He spent most of his time in D6, and the Grizzly Groto, until one day somebody decided to pull a grenade in there, and a red-headed woman ran out, contacting Civil Protection, they busted in, guns blazing, and shot up Gale's legs, and after seeing his record, knocked him out, that was the end of Gale Weston's free mind, his thoughts were now in control of the Universal Union.

Sneaker

Back to top Go down

Sneaker's Overwatch Transhuman Arm application. Empty Re: Sneaker's Overwatch Transhuman Arm application.

Post by VenomousOutcast Mon May 26, 2014 8:15 pm

Nice job, looks pretty neat.. We need more OTA too.
+Support
VenomousOutcast
VenomousOutcast

Back to top Go down

Sneaker's Overwatch Transhuman Arm application. Empty Re: Sneaker's Overwatch Transhuman Arm application.

Post by Golden-Spy Tue May 27, 2014 11:40 am

Not a bad application, link this to an admin that is online and on the server.
The back-story was a little small, and had little detail, but your chars back-story was lost to him anyway.

ACCEPTED

Golden-Spy
Administration Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down