Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] TheFlamingTaco's Overwatch Transhuman Arm Application

2 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] TheFlamingTaco's Overwatch Transhuman Arm Application Empty [ACCEPTED] TheFlamingTaco's Overwatch Transhuman Arm Application

Post by TheFlamingTaco Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:31 pm

APPLICATION:

Steam Name: [Tag May Vary] TheFlamingTaco

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198048156585/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43945428

1. How long have you been on the server?
I have been on this server for about a month and a half.

2. Do you know how to properly roleplay?
Yes. I have about two years worth of roleplay experience.

3. Why do you want to be an Overwatch Transhuman Arm?
I want to sweep, be an elite sweeping unit, and just general OverwatchRP is fun.

4. Have you read all of the application guidelines?
I have indeed.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines?
As an OTA unit, I may not go rogue. I do not have feelings, and I must obey all orders. I may only flag up when a JW is active, and I must not abuse the faction. I need to know the divisions, and their tiers. I must know how to properly use /me.

6. What do you do in this situation. A judgement waiver is called, and your fellow Overwatch units are heading to the slums, just like ordered. You, however, happen to still be in the plaza.
If I was still in the plaza while all my Overwatch squad members were in the Slums already, would be to use this to my advantage. I would wait behind, and if the rebels think all the OTAs have already come, I would come from behind, and attack them. OTAs have a built in kind of brain that resolves all problems, and finds a new solution if there was a problem. Although, I would not go through with this unless I had permission. I would say something like, "ERROR; ALL OVERWATCH UNITS HAVE REACHED PRIMARY OBJECTIVE; REQUESTING PERMISSION TO USE 10-20 AS STEALTH TACTIC, AND ASSIST SQUAD;;"

7. Do you understand that you are mostly mechanical and must follow orders, and cannot make decisions or have passive conversations with other players?
Yes, I understand. All OTA units are more robots than human. OTAs shall not communicate to anyone except other OTAs and High Commanding MPF units.

8. Give an example of how to properly speak as an Overwatch Transhuman Arm.
DIRECTIVES CHANGED; MAIN OBJECTIVE: PROPERLY SPEAK AS AN OVERWATCH TRANSHUMAN ARMS SOLDIER;;

9. What are your Metropolice Force digits?
The full name is C17.MPF.STINGER:03-762

10. How active are you as a community member in general?
I am very active, I devote at least 3 hours per day to the server. I have a lot of time invested into this server.

11. Do you plan to be a loyal player, and come back to the server often?
Yes, I love Vortex as a community, and I hope it stays here. I want to help it in every way possible, and also help by setting a good roleplay example. I aim to help people that are new to the game mode and get them to stay with Vortex.

12. Do you plan to flag up often when a Judgement Waiver is in effect?
Yes, I plan to flag up often when there is a Judgement Waiver. I will ask in OOC if one is needed, and if so, I will flag up, and do my role as an Overwatch Transhuman Arm.

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Name: Jonathon Grimm
Height: 6'0"
Status (Loyalist, Civil Worker's Union, or Citizen?): Citizen
Loyalist Points: 0

Mother's Full Name: Barbara Cornelia Grimm

Father's Full Name: Raymond Grimm

Previous locations of residence before city seventeen:
City 18, City 8, City 23, City 45, City 12

Character Backstory: Jon grew up in Bristol, Great Britain. He was always a bully in school, picked on other kids, mostly the small ones, ones that couldn't fight back. Then he got in a fight with another kid, sticking up for a bullying victim. Jon won, violently. He gave the poor kid a concussion, and he was in a coma for two weeks. Jon realized after that how he lived his life. This was when he was 14 years old. He had been a victim of child abuse from his father, and his mom was practically gone every night, probably at a bar or having sex with some guy from the town bar. He lived a lonely life with no friends. He lived life this way until age 16, two years later when the Combine attacked. 2001, the Combine destroyed Earth and it's inhabitants. He was taken in and dropped in City 18. After that he lived the awful life of a citizen, stealing and having rations stolen from him, he starved. He sometimes went days without eating. He was often beaten by the CPs as something to do. For a while, mostly 2007 to 2014, he was suicidal. He once tried to kill himself by impaling himself with a lamp. He quickly realized after that, it was hopeless. He was doomed. He thought to himself, that the Combine were merely his father, abusing him, beating him for no reason but their own, and the Resistance his mother, gone all the time, not helping, ignoring him. He decided on the twenty-seventh of 2016, he would apply for conscription. Augmentation, brainwash. He was done. At this point, the Combine wouldn't care what his mental state was before conscription. He was doomed to serve the Combine forever.
TheFlamingTaco
TheFlamingTaco

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] TheFlamingTaco's Overwatch Transhuman Arm Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] TheFlamingTaco's Overwatch Transhuman Arm Application

Post by Sheeplie Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:48 pm

ACCEPTED

Well done.
Sheeplie
Sheeplie
Vortex Owner

https://vortexroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down