Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] Harley's MPF App

3 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] Harley's MPF App Empty [ACCEPTED] Harley's MPF App

Post by Harley Quinn Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:04 pm

Steam Name: Harley Quinn

Steam Profile Link
: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198050353842/

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:45044057

1. How long have you been on the server?
A few days.

Around 8-12 hours. I get on whenever I can. (When I made the Application)

2. Do you know how to properly roleplay?

I know how to roleplay properly, I've been on Clockwork HL2RP for around 2-3 years now.

3. Why do you want to join the Metropolice Force?

I want to join the Metropolice Force as I find myself RPing much more efficient and more effective than a citizen. I have huge knowledge how to roleplay correctly as a unit such as /me's and fearrp.

4. Have you read all of the application guidelines?

Indeed I have.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines?

I have learnt a wide range reading the guidelines. These include the brainwash rank privilages and the radio coding used in the MPF structure as well as to call an admin for specific purposes.

6. Did you read and study all of the Metropolice Force guides?

Indeed i have.

7. Give an example of something that you learned from a Metropolice Force Guide.

I learned about when you detain a citizen you stay in the detainment block until their cycle is over and about the blackmark system and how users can gain them.

8. What do you do in this situation. You walk into the plaza, and an armed citizen is firing a weapon everywhere. Citizens are screaming, and it isn't looking good.

I would split this into two ways, either before this event I would radio for backup and my location and I would proceed either to shoot and kill the citizen or maim them.

If I felt myself, sociostability or additional units were in danger I would kill the citizen then and there. As there are always rebellious citizens this could make them think it's a good time for a riot which would be a bad idea.

However, if I were to shoot to maim the citizen I would shoot their hands or kneecaps to maim them and quickly knock them unconcious and detain them for questioning such as where they got the firearm.

9. Explain the ten step process of properly detaining someone. It's on the guide.

I would locate criminal and quickly close in their position.

I would order them to move onto the wall with my stunstick or my firearm, depending on how threatening they pose. I would then radio for backup if I require it.

I would attempt to tie them. (while asking if they refuse in LOOC or in the me such as /me attempts to tie citizen (resist?)

I would then proceed to order the civillian to /apply and scan them using /viewdata to see if they are a previous offender (/me types in data on their datapad)

If I find out they are an "Anti-Citizen" I would call for backup and provide my location.

Decide on punishment depending on the crime such as a level 1 or level 4 violation.

If it's a simple re-education I will beat them, however If they are being detained, I will knock them unconcious and drag them into a cell and remain with them while they are detained until their cycle is complete.

Once their time is up, I order them to face the wall and beat them unconscious with the stun-stick and then leave the Nexus.

I will then drag them back to a Civillian area outside the Nexus and go into the city  and untie them when they are awake. They
are then free and I will warn them to cease their actions in the future.

10. Did you read the Division Ranking Guide?

Indeed I did.

11. Do you understand not to argue with other players?

Yes, I never argue with any other players.

12. What should you do if you find yourself in a disagreement with other players?

Either Call an admin to mediate the situation or if they are indisposed ask the other player to void the situation.

13. Past MPF experiences?

I've had a lot past MPF experiences. I've been a DvL on three different servers ranging From Helix DvL, Judge DvL and a Union DvL.

14. Why should we accept your application?

You should accept my application because I have a massive field of knowledge and I class myself as a good RPer and I could teach other players to roleplay more effectively and how to roleplay as some new players will join and some people might not like teaching others to play.

15. Why should we accept your application over other player's applications?

I've just recently starting playing HL2RP again and I find myself roleplaying better and more effectively as a unit as I find myself more in their shoes as a citizen counterpart.

16. Do you tend to complain a lot?

No, I never complain unless theres a stupid situation.

17. Do you have any close friends who play on the server, that could recommend you?

Not at all.

18. Can you passive roleplay, in detail?

I'm a great passive roleplayer, I usually passive roleplay if theres nobody around or theres areas where have great passive moments such as the apartments.

19. Do you have a basic knowledge and understanding of Half-Life 2 lore?

I know an advanced knowledge in the Half-Life 2 lore.

20. How active are you on the server?

I've been on for a few hours when I have a chance.

21. Do you plan on being a loyal player?

Indeed. I'm a loyal player as long as the community are good roleplayers. I may possibly apply for operator or administrator if I believe the server needs me as I know clockwork commands and I have a sharp eye and quick judgement between new players and minges.

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Name: Karen Williams
Height: 5'5"
Loyalist Points: 0

Mother's Full Name: Stephanie Doyle (Williams)

Father's Full Name: Daniel Williams

Previous locations of residence before City Seventeen: City 18, City 11 and City 8.

Character Backstory:

Karen Williams was born to a police officer Daniel Williams and sales assistant Stephanie Doyle in 1990 in Marietta, Georgia. They didn't have much, only each other. Karen was always a loner as she was awfully too shy or too timid to talk to other children and people alike and her parents noticed it; as they tried to get her to communicate with other people it always ended in disaster as Karen always scurried away in fear of other people. However, under this cowardly timid shell of a girl, she was very intelligent, always reading books whenever she got the time. She had always got good to excellent grades in school, even if she didn't try. She was an aspiring doctor, or police officer, or even a chemist. She had no idea what she wanted to do even though her grades, her education and of course, her intelligence allowed her to do a wide range of jobs she wanted. She had often moved around city to city, state to state in order to achieve a job she wanted. However, still at 24 she had no idea what field she wanted to become an expert in as she was decent at a mix of everything, book wise of course. She often visited her parents in Marietta. She finally decided what she wanted to do in July and enrolled in Medical School, after a year of enrolling in the course she performed well and studied and hit the books every time she could. She had no time for friends as she couldn't really communicate with others for being timid.

Before a break from her school, she saw on the news when walking past a store that blue rifts were shredding through the skies and mechanical beings were launching themselves through, firing lasers and killing people which caused her to panic and hide in an apartment complex she lived in, after a week all she heard was war, death, dispair and gunfire, after a while it stopped and she eventually scurried outside in order to see mankind enslaved. She was then captured a few hours later and handed a blue jumpsuit with "City 8" on the collar and deported to the city in Tokyo, Japan. She was greeted by a huge, atleast 6 foot tall figure in a gas mask who gave her an ID armband and shoved her along which made her panic quickly, after a few months of finally settling in the fear and dystopian city, she recieved a transfer ticket to another city.

City 11; this repeated as she was in City 8 and City 18 until she was deported into City 17. Multiple times she was scared and as she was alone in this dark, cruel world she had no idea what to do, where to go. Hungry and desperate, she walked along and saw a unit recruiting store and poked her head inside and was ordered to approach the counter. The units asked her questions and she sheepishly nodded or shook her head, or squeaked out an answer. Two units moved her along outside the store and she ventured towards her apartment complex awaiting her answer.

Last edited by Harley Quinn on Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Harley's MPF App Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Harley's MPF App

Post by Sly775 Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:19 pm

Nice back-story!  Very Happy The only thing I can complain about on this application is the scenario with an armed citizen; Make sure you still S2M (Shoot To Miss), this allows more fun for everyone involved.
Sly775
Sly775

http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/sly775

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Quinn Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:47 pm

Sly775 wrote:Nice back-story!  Very Happy The only thing I can complain about on this application is the scenario with an armed citizen; Make sure you still S2M (Shoot To Miss), this allows more fun for everyone involved.  

Yeah, I'd only perform S2K if they're a small range away such as 10m away from me. I know the rules about S2K/S2M either way. Smile
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheeplie Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:41 pm

ACCEPTED
Well done.
Sheeplie
Sheeplie
Vortex Owner

https://vortexroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down