Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] Eat's MPF application.

3 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] Eat's MPF application. Empty [ACCEPTED] Eat's MPF application.

Post by eatforlife Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:18 pm

Steam Name: ThatTaco

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072824468

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:56279370

1. How long have you been on the server?

I have been on the server for 4 days now, the first day about an hour of game-play, the 2nd and 3rd about 2 hours of game-play each. And, the 4th day, about only 30 minutes. My first day was unregistered, meaning I did not have an account on this site at the time.

2. Do you know how to properly roleplay?

Yes, I have a well understanding, and good experience.

3. Why do you want to join the Metropolice Force?

Being a citizen is great when you know how to RP properly, but I always did want a bit more. This Faction has always sparked interest in me. Being in a RP status that has a bigger role, and bigger responsibilities, that is always a step in the right direction for me. Plus, I get to yell at people, and make them put cans in trash bins! ( Just kidding on that last sentence ). I would also be able to effectively fulfill my duties, and award citizens when needed.

4. Have you read all of the application guidelines?

I have, yes.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines?

Basic rules and regulation; Use good grammar, contact admins in disputes,  and how to roleplay with an extreme level of maturity and prejudice.

6. Did you read and study all of the Metropolice Force guides?

I did, yes.

7. Give an example of something that you learned from a Metropolice Force Guide.
Ranks, a long list of divisions that were very interesting, and radio codes.

8. What do you do in this situation. You walk into the plaza, and an armed citizen is firing a weapon everywhere. Citizens are screaming, and it isn't looking good.

Analyse the situation for as least time as possible, and make a quick and reliable decision. Mine would be to immediately call for backup on the radio. Then, rally citizens that are near me to get inside, or get behind me. Fire shots if necessary to keep the supplicant's eyes on me, and not the innocents, and fend him off until backup arrives to assist me.

9. Explain the ten step process of properly detaining someone. It's on the guide.

1-Engage and move towards the supplicant.
2-Order them to face the wall. If they do not reply, minor force (Being the stunstick) is justified, or call for backup.
3-Tie them up. Be sure to ask OOC if they wish to resist.
4-Make the supplicant apply, and be sure to role-play you checking the data pad before proceeding.
5-Check if the supplicant is a known rebel, or anti-citizen. Call for backup if so.
6-Decide a punishment; Re-education, amputation, detainment, etc.
7-If detainment is chosen, be sure to remain with the supplicant throughout the time of the detainment.
8-At the end of detainment, order them to face a wall.
9-Knock out the citizen with a stunstick.
10-Relocate the citizen to a area inside the city, ad wait for them to regain conciousness. After that, you untie them, and let them free.

10. Did you read the Division Ranking Guide?

Yes, I did.

11. Do you understand not to argue with other players?

Yes, I do.

12. What should you do if you find yourself in a disagreement with other players?

Try your utmost best to settle it OOC. If it carries on, contact an admin using the @ command.

13. Past MPF experiences?

I was a MPF for about a month and a half on the "Littlenerdsgaming" server. That server is currently retired, I believe. I did well, and enjoyed the server very much.

14. Why should we accept your application?

Accepting my application will not just excite me (Even though I will be bouncing off the walls). But, it will affect you as a whole. I am a good role-player, and would make a fine MPF Officer for your server, and affect the server as a whole.

15. Why should we accept your application over other player's applications?

Because I have the experience, and the needed set of skills. I am reliable, and make up and will admit to my mistakes.

16. Do you tend to complain a lot?

If complaining is needed. But complaining from me will only be constructive criticism, and will be to better the server and game-play experience. Though I tend to keep my mouth shut and be thankful for what I have.

17. Do you have any close friends who play on the server, that could recommend you?

I do not, no.

18. Can you passive roleplay, in detail?

I sure can, yes.

19. Do you have a basic knowledge and understanding of Half-Life 2 lore?

Yes, I have a good understanding of Half Life 2 lore.

20. How active are you on the server?

Every day since I joined, which was 3 days ago. But, I will try my hardest to continue that streak from this day forward.

21. Do you plan on being a loyal player?

Yes, I believe this server will provide a great experience for me, and I plan on sticking around for a loooonnnngg time.
CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Name: Troy Bennedict.
Height: 6'2
Status (Loyalist, Civil Worker's Union, or Citizen?): Citizen.
Loyalist Points: 1.

Mother's Full Name: Maria B. Bennedict.

Father's Full Name: Darius Bennedict.

Previous locations of residence before city seventeen:
Transferred from City 18.

Character Backstory: Troy was a weird kid. Always quite, and too himself. His father being full blooded Loyalist, along with his mother. Troy was told from day one, with a Metro Gas-mask in front of his face, that the MPF was his friend. His protectors. His guardians. Because, the Loyalist's had always seemed to pick up good relation with the local Metro Police. Now, his love for the Police would come into play one day, at city 18, when he was 19 years old. Him and his friends, Alex Gatch, Jerry Kuechly, and Garret Greco were running around the apartment section. A deed they were always told and raised on as a sin, that should not be done within city grounds. Within a minute, a MPF responded. He questioned them, and all of Troy's friends had answered terse, and with attitude. But, every time Troy responded.... "Yes, Officer." Completely respectful. Just as how his parents had taught him. Shortly after, his friends began to curse the Metro Police officer, and Troy was engulfed in rage. " You deserved this! You were running! " He screamed in rage. His friends denied him, and he lunged at them, subduing all of them. "Loyalist trash!" They all screamed. But, he was raised knowing that what he had done was correct, and barely took offense to those statements. From that point on, Troy had a dream. To deal with anyone who did not show utmost respect to their pristine protectors, the MPF. So, at age 21, he decided to become what he had always swore to protect. And become an MPF, he shall.

Last edited by eatforlife on Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

eatforlife

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Eat's MPF application. Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Eat's MPF application.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:48 pm

+support

Very nice app.

For #18, you were supposed to give an example of you PassiveRPing.

Back to top Go down

Post by eatforlife Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:56 pm

Gah, forgot about that question. I appreciate your support, though!

eatforlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:31 pm

Some grammar was lacking as well as depth for a couple areas but I honestly liked the application. I am currently set as [+Support], positive.
Judge
Judge
Application Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by eatforlife Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:33 pm

Thanks!

eatforlife

Back to top Go down

Post by eatforlife Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:37 am

Grammar error on detainment process question, part 10, meant to say *And~

Also, for question 18, I did not answer correctly, here is some passive rp.

Troy walks along heavily, with a terse look on his face.

Troy bends over to pick up a small, unopened bottle.

Troy stares at the bottle with a perplexed look, and slowly opens the cap.

Troy begins taking feeble sips, one by one

Troy begins to rapidly blink

Troy falls down to the ground, and begins to have a seizure.

eatforlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheeplie Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:17 pm

ACCEPTED

Well done, nice application. We need more people like you applying.
Sheeplie
Sheeplie
Vortex Owner

https://vortexroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eatforlife Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:18 pm

Thank ye'!

eatforlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down