Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] Harley's OTA App

4 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] Harley's OTA App Empty [ACCEPTED] Harley's OTA App

Post by Harley Quinn Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:04 pm

Steam Name: Harley Quinn

Steam Profile Link:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198050353842/

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:45044057

1. How long have you been on the server?
I've been on this server for around 5 days. I try to get on as much as possible.

2. Do you know how to properly roleplay?
I've had 2-3 years worth of roleplaying.

3. Why do you want to be an Overwatch Transhuman Arm?
I want to be an OTA unit because I want to sweep, complete missions and keep Universal Union control over it's citizens. OverwatchRP can be pretty intense and fun as well. I've also noticed that there aren't many OTA units either so I'm hoping to join the list of having the whitelist. I've only seen two people out of the entire server with it. (Sheeplie and some guy with strange font as a name Razz) I like squad-based combat, tactics and roleplay which is one of the reasons why I have applied for the Overwatch whitelist. As Overwatch is one of the major whitelists in Clockwork, they are usually granted to great, if not one of the best roleplayers available who can be trusted.

I also have experience in Overwatch roleplay such as their formations and how they act and react. I have been an EOW and OWS on two different servers as a result. It'd be good getting the Overwatch Whitelist as there is a lot of roleplay potential situations concerning Overwatch such as high risk raids, protecting the City Administrator and more.

4. Have you read all of the application guidelines?

I have indeed.

5. What have you learned from the application guidelines?
As an OTA unit, I obey all orders given to me from the Universal Union and I may only flag up when a Judgement Waiver is active. I also require to need to know information about the Division and ranking system as well as to perform /me's as OTA would need them.

6. What do you do in this situation. A judgement waiver is called, and your fellow Overwatch units are heading to the slums, just like ordered. You, however, happen to still be in the plaza.

As I would be in the plaza, I would request my squad and my squad leaders position in the radio and take the safest route to my squad's location and try to link up with them. However; if I saw rebel movement or my squad were in an area where I could not access or I would have to take a detour I would request my squad leader to set up position and await an opportunity to strike as well as reporting my situation.

7. Do you understand that you are mostly mechanical and must follow orders, and cannot make decisions or have passive conversations with other players?

Indeed I understand. OTA are more machine than human and only communicate with additional OTA units or high ranking metropolice.

8. Give an example of how to properly speak as an Overwatch Transhuman Arm.

"MAIN DIRECTIVES OVERIDDEN; NEW MAIN OBJECTIVE: ASSAULT POINT AND ADVANCE;;"
"NECROTIC AND PARASITIC OUTBREAK IN SECTOR THREE; MOVING TO COVER;;"

9. What are your Metropolice Force digits?
588 (C17.MPF.COURT:05-588)

10. How active are you as a community member in general?
I'm very active on the servers and forum, however being in the U.K. has it's disadvantages as most users (American) will start to log on when I log off. I try my best however to be on as much as possible.

11. Do you plan to be a loyal player, and come back to the server often?

Indeed. I hope it'll stay, the server doesn't have much minges which is fantastic, a friendly community, quite a lot of Whitelists and good roleplayers.

12. Do you plan to flag up often when a Judgement Waiver is in effect?

Yes, I plan to flag up all the time when there is a Judgement Waiver in affect. However, if there are a few Overwatch units (Such as three+) I will ask if there is one required, if there isn't I shall stay on my unit or citizen depending on what I am playing as.

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Name: Stephanie Tomkinson
Height: 5'7"
Status (Loyalist, Civil Worker's Union, or Citizen?): Citizen
Loyalist Points: 0

Mother's Full Name: Danielle Brown (Tomkinson)
Father's Full Name: Stephen Tomkinson

Previous Locations of Residence Before City Seventeen:
City 8 and City 11.

Character Backstory:

When Stephanie was young; her mother was a teacher at her town's local school and her father was one of the board of directors of a technological global business, as a result she didn't see him much. Her mother would always teach Stephanie her subjects such as Mathematics and English, basic school stuff like that which she enjoyed. However, Stephanie rarely saw her father as a result of him being one of the BoD for a global business, however they talked on the phone atleast five times a week for what it seemed hours on end.

When Stephanie was around twenty years old she set out from her small town and moved onto the big city in hopes of achieving a good job to impress her family as she was always driven by desire to better herself. However, in realistic terms she didn't really work out well. She tried for multiple jobs and she was always denied and she soon found herself living on barely anything. Moving to the city was one of her worst mistakes she ever made, thinking her parents would be massively disappointed in her as all her life she has tried to improve herself in order to make her parents proud of her.

After the day portals tore through the sky Stephanie was slumbering down the city like a zombie and after what it seems like thirty minutes, the Earth and millions of people were vanquished in the blink of an eye. Stephanie, however was one of the.. lucky ones to survive atleast from her view at this time. She was detained in a matter of hours after the Combine took over Earth and she was deported on a train bound to one of the Cities that the Combine made. After settling into the City and the constant beatings and raids she endured she was finally deported to another city. Sighing, she packed her suitcase and moved to the train station and boarded the train. Half way through the train stopped and an Overwatch squad surrounded the train and took specific citizens away, she clutched her briefcase until a huge unit approached her and grabbed her and dragged her off, as she struggled the unit simply knocked her out. She slowly faded in and out and she looked slowly around, looking down jail doors before fading out again...
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Harley's OTA App Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Harley's OTA App

Post by Bomber152 Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:40 pm

+Support
Great back story and a very active player

Last edited by Bomber152 on Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bomber152
Bomber152

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:55 am

I give [+support], support.
I have no complaints and honestly, I give you lots of praise. Your application is extremely professional.
Judge
Judge
Application Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheeplie Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:33 pm

ACCEPTED
Sheeplie
Sheeplie
Vortex Owner

https://vortexroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down